Goodman sisters #68 Kyle gave her a Shag she opened her mouth to a Mag been given a Gag never be a Wag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which of her single muvva gang are going to be dropping a quick 6k buying a sofa, coffee table & chair, not relatable at all, why even bother posting the link it’s on her stories! It just comes across as her reaching for things to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She needs to move on stop her obsession and leave the walkers alone it’s getting scary it really is especially showing hatred towards a wife who has done nothing and three boys who’s innocent

They are his family lauryn your kids are mistakes get over it !!! She will never duck odd

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It say “wah wah wah they are nasty” “kairo doesn’t have a school because I’m lazy” “I don’t like England so may move” and “here’s some website and party planners to avoid” happy to help xx
Kyle and Annie and Sian will throw her a going away party. Faster, peachy bum, faster.
Thank you 🥰
These comments I'm reading though. Yikes. She never ceases to make me sick amaze.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly it’s vile! A complete pity party for poor old Loz! Big bad Annie and Kyle!

Change the record Begman!
She can't be gagged then as she's dragging them again?
Shame on Kyle for finally standing up to her, eh! bleeping overdue. Hope he is. I don't trust anything she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I honestly think her blogs are so boring. She just wants to slag off Kyle (yawn 🥱) never actually reveals anything that she has spent years alluding to and just repeats the same bullshit.

Reactions: 40
She ain’t gagged how bleeping irritating. Get a gagging order Annie and Kyle shut the slag up!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
God she is so frustrating!!! Why can’t she get it through her bleeping thick skull???
Her family need step in at this point it’s obsessive and scary behaviour it always has been but she’s getting worst and worst every post is just about Kyle it’s wierd !!! If she thinks that blog is a threat to him she is wrong his legal team eventually will tear the witch apart his legal team clearly seen enough evidence to prove blackmail he wouldn’t stop his current court order without legal advice !! She knows the trouble she is in 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pure digs galore! Everyone else’s fault, poor Loz being punished!

This bleep doesn’t know what it is to take even a tiny bit of accountability!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She ain’t gagged how bleeping irritating. Get a gagging order Annie and Kyle shut the slag up!
He isn’t sticking to court order she has done this as a threat he had all day before she did her blog clearly isn’t backing down so she has posted it

She is a idiot his legal team will tear her apart in court everything she does now will be with his legal team so when it comes to actual court date she will be in serious tit

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry it’s been a quiet month I have been super busy again. Honestly everything is so much to keep on top of at the moment.
How is it so much to keep on top of? You have no job, your ratchet Maw on tap and an abundance of nursery hours. Us peasants do it all and more.

….parading his children around as though everything is just as it should be
How come it’s ’his’ children and not ‘their’ as in his and Annie’s. You always like to say ‘our’ and never ‘my’.
Oh….. and things are as they should be. He has his family by his side, celebrating and revelling in their Daddy’s success.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
There are some pictures of the back of kairo head at a spider man party, farm and soft play but I won’t include those.
Met with difficulty if she tried to move abroad with kids, mate Kyle and Annie would pay for a private jet to get you away from them for good 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry it’s been a quiet month I have been super busy again. Honestly everything is so much to keep on top of at the moment.
How is it so much to keep on top of? You have no job, your ratchet Maw on tap and an abundance of nursery hours. Us peasants do it all and more.

….parading his children around as though everything is just as it should be
How come it’s ’his’ children and not ‘their’ as in his and Annie’s. You always like to say ‘our’ and never ‘my’.
Oh….. and things are as they should be. He has his family by his side, celebrating and revelling in their Daddy’s success.
Delusional honestly everything is as it should be the only Christmas ruined was her own 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s been a bit confusing for him talking and speaking to his dad and now not at all! 🤡

Whats the difference between talking & speaking Loz?
she couldn’t say speaking and SEEING because they met maybe 2/3 times in a scruffy run down park. 😘
---
why would Kyle or Annie care about what school she tries to enrol him in? Tell us no school is accepting your chavvy kid and be done with it. I don’t understand what control Kyle bears on the schooling? Doubt he gives a flying duck as long as it’s not in Cheshire

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nah I need to know what Kyle has stopped 🤣🤣 cracked me up that has 🤣🤣🤣 fuming ain’t she glad her threats ain’t working

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I would assume that Gucci top was super expensive yet the Brighton bike still manages to make it look cheap and nasty. Same with the 3m property. Skank !!!!
Won’t be real.
DH Gate at the very best.
Probably some tit hole market stall near where she got her cut price Botox / lip fillers / eyelids done.
I dislike her !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.