Goodman sisters #68 Kyle gave her a Shag she opened her mouth to a Mag been given a Gag never be a Wag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Kyle, who doesn't want a relationship with her children, going to block a move abroad?

Is she thinking Kyle is going to be moving abroad and is planning on the same area? That is literally the only reason he would try and block it.

Also what business is it of a parent who has no contact with his children which school they go to or how to get them into that school? Just go to the local school like everyone else does. Ridiculous. Sort ya tit out and stop blaming everyone else for your failings.

Kyle showing off his kids looks like something he's always done, why does she think Kyle is digging at her. He wants well away from her. Wishes that mistake had never happened. Why would he want to repeatedly punish her. She knew what she's doing the only person who's hurt her is her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Wonder if she's only gagged talking about Annie, cos she has now shifted from tearing Annie apart to slagging of Kyle

Don't bite the hand that feeds you, you dirty rabid little sket

• Heart
Reactions: 56
She goes on about management and legal team which is all bullshit, she probably gets Heidi to proof read it in between eating her weight in pedigree chum

She is making herself look terrible, then again she's mastered the art of looking a bleep, as she blames everything on Kyle, nothing about how she's a lazy, minging, filthy, jobless, benefit cheating beggy bastard.

No one is advising her, that blog looks like giro wrote it.

See if she would just take some responsibility for her own actions

She really is thick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wonder if she's only gagged talking about Annie, cos she has now shifted from tearing Annie apart to slagging of Kyle

Don't bite the hand that feeds you, you dirty rabid little sket
Slagging Kyle of as the penny only just dropped he ain’t ever going to be with her

• Heart
Reactions: 25
‘They’ missed the deadline, get off your ass and pay for your child’s schooling yourself!!
The thing is she would never admit Diego didn’t pass the assessments required for entry!

The boy can barely talk fluent English & combines English in a Spanish accent with the odd Spanish word!
Plus he is still in nappies at four years old no private school will be interested.

I’m sure the school would have given allowances for late fees considering Kyle is obligated to pay by court order, there could have been many reasons for the delay.

When he transferred money into her account instead of delivering a Cartier bracelet why didn’t she use that money? or some of the 8k, or some of the 75k or some of the back payments? Is she actually broke already?

Living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
There are some pictures of the back of kairo head at a spider man party, farm and soft play but I won’t include those.
Wtf does it mean delays on the other side? I’m a single mum and I didn’t need the “other side” to put my own kids into a school 😒 he missed out on an opportunity to be assessed? Sorry, I didn’t realise he was the Second Coming, it really is pushing it that he’s something special isn’t it 😂

Getting used to the punishing behaviour? And breaching a current court order? duck right off! It’s talking like it’s the victim and got a restraining order on him ffs! It will never accept that it and its spawn are nothing more than a horrible, horrible mistake. It needs locking up.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There are some pictures of the back of kairo head at a spider man party, farm and soft play but I won’t include those.
‘Been keeping my head down’ well we know you good at that 😂

What a load of utter bollox but for £2.99 it’s not a lot to pay for a good laugh!!!!
---
It’s been a bit confusing for him talking and speaking to his dad and now not at all! 🤡

Whats the difference between talking & speaking Loz?
Seriously kids at that age don’t ask about someone they have seen what ? Twice?? Omg she’s utter utter stupid if she thinks people believe her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has mentioned moving abroad incase Kyle decides to move and that way she can back herself up and try make it look like she's not following him as she knows it's highly likely when his contract ends he could end up moving

• Heart
Reactions: 34
how can she blame Annie and Kyle for him not having a school 🤣 he starts in just over 5 months and you wait till NOW to sort it 🤦🏼‍♀️ The private school near me has people signing their unborn kids up just to secure a place there’s absolutely no reason she couldn’t of sorted this herself sooner but of course it’s easier to blame everything on Annie as usual 🥱
Or lauryn send him to a normal public school because nobody gives a duck who either of you are! I don’t know of many unemployed benefit cheats who get to send their kid to private school

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I still can’t believe she sits there with her little laptop typing away these boring bleeping stories, no one cares! She won’t have any fans that read there as she has no talent or insta presence to warrant any fans, so who is she writing these boring stories to?

Reactions: 29
Ugh she always surprises with just how infuriating she can be... He isn't 'playing' happy families, they are his real family you bitter witch!
Sort his school out yourself!
And happily piss off abroad, you would be doing them a massive favour unless you meant he won't pay for it or will try and stop you coz he can't live without you (in your deluded mind)
I'm so embarrassed that she reads every article about that family and talks about it!
Lauren we know you read here that's why you told us kairo will have others at his party lol.... so when you read our comments later.... Kindly just get over it!!
Go and live your life with your 'miracles' but of course you won't coz you cannot help yourself...TV show in the works, which is obviously you just blabbing about the walkers again! Nobody cares... Haven't you seen the many comments about yourself. There's not one that are positive (except the ones from yourself)
Tragic!
Also how dare you consider moving after all the hard work poor witch Blythe has put into your squat.
Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Good god can this thick incompetent witch not do ANYTHING for herself or HER kids!

Reactions: 27
Her writing she does think Kyle will be fat and bald soon. Imagine if he said hurtful things like that about her she would do some bawling

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wtf does it mean delays on the other side? I’m a single mum and I didn’t need the “other side” to put my own kids into a school 😒 he missed out on an opportunity to be assessed? Sorry, I didn’t realise he was the Second Coming, it really is pushing it that he’s something special isn’t it 😂

Getting used to the punishing behaviour? And breaching a current court order? duck right off! It’s talking like it’s the victim and got a restraining order on him ffs! It will never accept that it and its spawn are nothing more than a horrible, horrible mistake. It needs locking up.
Always making out like her & Kyle where an item & discussed at long lengths the messiahs future. Stfu He’s not arsed!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Met with difficulty if she tried to move abroad with kids, mate Kyle and Annie would pay for a private jet to get you away from them for good 🤣
Im thinkin the difficulty will be due to him having pr but also child maintenance may differ if she fucks off abroad

Reactions: 16
"met with difficulty" hahaha I bet the Walkers would gladly shove them on a one way first class flight anywhere in the world 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.