Goodman sisters #68 Kyle gave her a Shag she opened her mouth to a Mag been given a Gag never be a Wag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not gagged is she she’s deffo saving it for the show that she was apparently approached for

duck off loz you dick

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Baffles me she blames Kyle and says punishing them when the horrible slag does not provide a penny she really is vile isn’t she ??!! Can’t stand her playing happy families it is his family you stupid cow

God she knocks me sick and she is doing tv about walkers why doesn’t she just give off !!! I feel so sorry for Annie lauryn will never ever duck off her whole blog is about Kyle !!!
---
She’s not gagged is she she’s deffo saving it for the show that she was apparently approached for

duck off loz you dick
I think she is gagged I think she isn’t sticking to it because he’s clearly stopped her money or trying to take house back she said isn’t sticking to court order so he’s definitely not playing this time 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 28
Maybe get your tit together and register for a school early enough. Try saving your £2.99’s up towards paying for sonething yourself instead of blaming your sperm donor for everything.
And he’s not playing happy families. He’s with his actual family you div. There’s a difference.
Not every decision they make revolves around you just because everything in your life is clearly affected by them you stalker nut job. If you’re feeling as if you are just getting on with life and you’ve been quiet then carry on doing exactly that. #whenwillitend

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Bet the J’s are to catch who is sharing on here! Each subscriber may have got a different letter? Is that possible?
I don’t believe the tv approach one bit, it’s a rumour started by that Simon Boyle to put stress on the Walkers, oh and when he stepped out with his 3 wanted sons, everything was exactly as it should be proz, Kyle, his planned and wanted children, and his wife supporting, always supporting! She just doesn’t get her total irrelevance! The mention of moving abroad, I wonder if that’s a ‘make me an offer’ to go away forever … who knows, she’s actually insane! I assess and section people for a living, she’s up there with every PD imaginable , histrionic, narcissistic, emotionally unstable, with a delusional disorder thrown in!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
There are some pictures of the back of kairo head at a spider man party, farm and soft play but I won’t include those.
So she wants to move abroad but says it will be met with difficulty 🤣 how can she blame Kyle for everything but never provide a penny to her kids she is so beggy and ungrateful!!! Yes move out hoebag it ain’t your house !! Id love five minutes with this witch I’d tell her some home truths

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her blogs are THE most boring pile of tit I’ve ever come across. I can’t wait for the sun with the clocks going forward, next sentence I’m leaving England cos the weathers always miserable. She talks in riddles about the most basic things. I agree Lauryn do duck off abroad nothing here for u love

• Haha
Reactions: 52
It’s been a bit confusing for him talking and speaking to his dad and now not at all! 🤡

Whats the difference between talking & speaking Loz?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Baffles me she blames Kyle and says punishing them when the horrible slag does not provide a penny she really is vile isn’t she ??!
She is Vyle , she is playing a dangerous game of keeping up with the Jones , she clearly can’t afford the lifestyle that the walkers live and she’s reliant on kyles money to support his children without contributing anything herself .
she doesn’t appear to have any other reliable income to help support herself and her children.
although her saying he will end up fat and bald made me lol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm wondering if kitchen katty stopped talking to her as looks like loz has stopped stalking in Cheshire so she has no need for big Kathy anymore. Probably finally realised she was being used

Reactions: 31
Oh I love he isn’t sticking to first court order I have feeling he’s doing her for blackmail !!!

Reactions: 26
Like the way she cleared up that Kairo has lots of children going to his party, she clearly read here as it was discussed who would go as she has no mates or sisters pathetic woman. Go and sort ya kids school out instead of tv shows u bum

Reactions: 52
bleeping ball first paragraph slagging Kyle off !!! Breach of his current court order and being punished

duck off lauryn
Saying ‘they’ missed the deadline

Who is ‘they’ Lauren? Are you implying 8 month pregnant Annie is to blame for Kairo missing the boat to get a place?

• Angry
Reactions: 58
I’m sorry but she is not right in the bleeping head! She needs serious help!! I’ve never seen anything like it!

The entitlement is off the scale.. you’re the homewrecking slag with the absolute cheek to talk snide about the actual Family! If he wants to take his kids on the pitch or anywhere else for that matter that’s up to him and Annie, it’s duck all to do with you!

What a bleep!!!!! Just get to duck

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Can’t be car because she still has it so what in court order isn’t he sticking to ?? Bet it’s money

Wierdo she is honestly punishing her 🤣🤣 silly cow !! She isn’t ever going away I bet she threatened him today to pay he didn’t so she’s mentioned his kids again

Get her bleeping done Kyle 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 21
I can't read it.
I don't want to.
Don't make me.
NOT ENOUGH WINE IN THE WORLD!!!

Someone tell me what it says. Nicely pls. I'm fragile 🫶

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Loz we know you have no friends as a consequence your crotch goblins have none either.

kairos club mates are not his friends they are acquaintances at best!

Always trying to blur the boundaries in friendships & relationships!

I hope all these “club friends” Richie Rich has don’t show up to the party!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but she is not right in the bleeping head! She needs serious help!! I’ve never seen anything like it!

The entitlement is off the scale.. you’re the homewrecking slag taking snide about the actual Family! If he wants to take his kids in the pitch that’s up to him and Annie, it’s duck all to do with you!

What a bleep!!!!!
She is mental absolutely unhinged I’ve never seen this level of insane before she genuinely believes her own tit !! Playing happy families during a bad time ??? That’s proof the only ruined Christmas was hers 🤣🤣🤣 she seriously didn’t expect Annie to allow him near the boys and it’s backfired massively

I fear for Annie

Reactions: 33
She means moving abroad met with difficulty cos Kyle won’t buy her a house abroad. Talking about confusing Kairo get him settled in school Loz then let him move country😂 honestly this woman hasn’t got a clue what day it is

Reactions: 42
I can't read it.
I don't want to.
Don't make me.
NOT ENOUGH WINE IN THE WORLD!!!

Someone tell me what it says. Nicely pls. I'm fragile 🫶
It say “wah wah wah they are nasty” “kairo doesn’t have a school because I’m lazy” “I don’t like England so may move” and “here’s some website and party planners to avoid” happy to help xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.