Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justneedtocomment

I’ve just come across this thread and caught myself up to date via the wiki…but wow.
I can’t believe she has basically copied the naming way that Kyle and Annie have named their kids ie to give them all the same initials.
and I’m sure it’s previously been discussed but she def went with K’s deliberately.
also her son has an Insta and she’s put Kyles handle in it even though he has nothing to do with them. Has she no shame or dignity?!?
Cringing so so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

bigshez

Please 🙏 can we all start putting J at the end of our posts? It’s up there with ‘make of that what you will’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
P.S. LaurEn is a loser J

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Redtea2

VIP Member
She is so lucky a mansion a brand new car every four years kids getting child care free and good education. 8k a month and all the other extras yet she still isn’t happy most women would take it and never speak his name again and raise the kids alone in private but lauryn is just embarrassing them kids weekly they will end up so damaged from it .

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Mrstobe

So a few things…

the boots.. absolutely pathetic! I wouldn’t allow him to have my children on if he weren’t having contact.

No way on this earth is anybody checking over that awfully, dragged together piece of writing! She is so dim.

I also think he may of been knocked back from a some schools. Make of that what you will.

And lastly can anybody explain what he’s got to be assessed for? Is this what private schools do? Serious question I wouldn’t know about private schools 😂 my children’s dad is not a footballer and I have nothing to bribe him with so jokes on me really 😂

• Haha

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
I voted that I don't feel sorry for Kyle but have to admit the more I read on here the more I feel sorry for him. I can't stand cheats, male or female there's just no need. The grass is NEVER greener and it ruins so many lifes. And for Kyle to have spam when he has rib eye at home is unforgivable. On the other hand I don't think footballers are prepared for the fame and amount of money they receive and its something that has to be looked at across the board. They are like gods to football fans and can buy whatever they want when they want including women. I tell my husband regularly if we ever split up I would never take a penny off him, I have supported myself financially since I was 16 and certainly don't need a man. I am ashamed for her living off a man and one that, although we all know she would drop her drawers in a second if he asked, she claims to despise.

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I just went back and read the old Lauryn Goodman thread from the same date. It’s interesting she deleted all the comments about her stalking behaviour straight away but left the racist one up and let people tag Kyle relentlessly and then posted this 👀.

I’ll make of that what I will.
So she's basically admitting Kyle ignored him here but as soon as she had the opportunity she had her smelly fanny out for number two. Classy loz. Skipped a few chapters pmsl desperado

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I don’t believe anyone approached her for a tv show she lies way too much
She has been making the calls
It’s just another threat
We can’t wait to see the pixelated strawberries running around and you pleading poverty in Kyle’s house
Same with mahrez ex
She’s got it good
Fuck off

Cunts
J

• Haha
  • Heart

poppybelle59

Chatty Member
I can close my curtains quicker manually 🙊
Waste of Kyle’s money.

That gap in the two nets with the blinds on top, combined with the first layer of curtains & the second glittery ones are just overkill 🤢

Blyth needs to rethink her career it looks shit, fresh out of Asda home! I’m not being funny Stacey Solomon could have done a better job, it looks cheap! 🤣
Omg, has this chav never seen automated curtains before. They have been around for years, most big houses would have them but seems lozza is still getting used to what it's like to live a big house. Just ask Annie, it is her house after all. What's Kyle's is also Annie's. Wealthy, successful people don't show off their automated curtains or furniture, or designer clothes, it's too crass. Only the poor do that, they pretend to live a rich lifestyle but in reality everything is either on finance or owned by someone else. Lauren owns nothing but a tiny share in her mums house in brighton. Lauren makes her living by taking kyle to court every 5 minutes for money, selling stories to the daily mail and she even asked for a large amount of money from one of the newspaper to reveal her affair with Kyle and announce baby number 2 was kyles. The newspaper turned her down as her demand of money was too high. How embarrassing for her children that their mother is selling their private lives for 💰. That's not what a mother does to her children, she's a disgrace and not fit to be a mother, her children will despise her when they are older.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Redtea2

VIP Member
Lauren wants this and Lauren wants that …. She is such a control freak. Why does everything have to be about what she wants. She is vile.
Also Lauren can’t see why they can’t be one big family 🤯 even stevie wonder could see why that could never happen !
She expects Annie and the R’s to just accept her and the KW’s no questions but she can’t accept why this could never happen.wtf is wrong with this woman … really though !
She is going to go off like a rocket when she hears of the birth of the new baby.
It’s not about her kids it’s all about her she is trying to take Annie’s place she wants to be a wag she wants to be at the matches and on the pitch after matches !! She is insane that’s why she didn’t want RRR near kiaro she wants her children to replace RRR

She finally realising that will never ever happen lauryns kids will never be anything to Kyle

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I'm at a caravan this weekend near Glasgow and caravan next door has a mutt called kairo. Actual pmsl couldn't make it up!!!!

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
A poster wrote on another thread they can’t wait for Annie to take him back to laugh at us ( in this thread)
Idgaf what Annie does
I’m here coz of loz
J

• Heart
Reactions: 36

johndoe111

VIP Member
A poster wrote on another thread they can’t wait for Annie to take him back to laugh at us ( in this thread)
Idgaf what Annie does
I’m here coz of loz
J
I support Annie taking him back ❤🥰.
I am here for the train reck that is Loz 😂J

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Liaren wants her children to be a big part of Kyle's life. What does Kyle want?

Liaren wants her children to know their siblings. They know each other.

Liaren wants them all to be a big family. Liaren is fucking thick.

Kyle, Annie and RRR are all human beings with their own wants, needs and thoughts. Liaren can want whatever but she also needs to accept she can't force that on anyone else.

She is like a toddler. Everything has to revolve around her and if she wants it she can't comprehend why she doesn't get it.

• Heart