Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
She said konk has subscribed to the blog
So she’s only written it for tattlers and to guilt trip konk
The way konk has dropped that kid like a sack of potatoes shows that he didn’t have any bond with him and he actually only stayed in contact due to the blackmailing
For a man that allegedly tried to FaceTime his children on Christmas Day to two days later never speaking AND talking (IYKYK) to them ever again
#KyleToldMeHeWantedARelationshipWithAllHisKids
Oh ?
J

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Last blog Kairo was pointing at posters wasn’t he ?
Or something about he’s asking about big konk
This month he’s asking even more

kairo get a fuckin grip
Doing my head in mate
Blogs all about you kid

I’m sorry but it’s her fukin fault for letting him meet a stranger
He didn’t know that man for 2+ years
So you don’t get to guilt trip anyone loz

You are a shit mother
Same fukin shit every blog kiaro’s asking for his dad
Okay ?
Sounds harsh but she did this
She’s an awful Mother
Your kid deserved better than secret visits
Shame on you both

Kyle sorted nothing his end
As for her cheeky comment about pretending everything’s as should be
Loz it is for RRR tho ! they are supporting their dad
That’s their normal
Sooo not understanding your point
Those kids have the best fukin memories
Peachy bum @Disneygirl89

• Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Lauryn is in a predicament because when registering your baby for school, she was too busy plotting, stalking and obsessing and thought she would be in Cheshire as Mrs Kyle walker by time he was starting school. Fruit loop

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
So she wants to move abroad but says it will be met with difficulty 🤣 how can she blame Kyle for everything but never provide a penny to her kids she is so beggy and ungrateful!!! Yes move out hoebag it ain’t your house !! Id love five minutes with this bitch I’d tell her some home truths
I think Kyle would personally come round, pack the KW suitcases up and drive her to the airport himself 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
I get a lot of people think it would save Annie from Proz if she divorced Kyle but I’m telling you it absolutely will not, even if Annie got with someone else, Proz would still be infatuated with her and watch everything she does. This will be a lifelong obsession for Proz unless she actually moves on with her life but I can’t see that happening anytime soon. She’s completely unhinged and out of control.
---

Nothing makes me belly laugh more when people conflate Goodman and Goodger but this reaction defo did 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think if Annie divorced Kyle, married an Australian bloke and moved down under, Kyle got a 25 year old influencer gf and still ignored the 2 mistakes Prozza would still be harping on its Annie's fault.

• Haha
For herself to run on that pitch in full England kit holding Kw hand haha

I would not put this past her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’ll run to the centre circle pose with her right leg in front of the other and place her hand to her head for the official photo. Either that or gallop out on a horse bareback 🤡

fuckin crank

When u think of all the times she outrightly took the piss out of Annie and you just know she’s going to try and ruin anything and everything decent to happen to Annie and her boys. She makes me feel sick.. when vyle was helicoptering his d!ck in the bar snogging some bird from work, was she this not the time she was in a loving committed relationship with him.. so as much as she likes to call Annie out for being a mug??? Make it make sense hun 🪄 ✨

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I would love it if Queen Annie or Sian just posted a pic of new baby with all the deets ..like yeah baby is here ...no mystery or suspense like Princess Prolapse 🤣 J
If they Announced baby walkers name #4
Her announcing her kids name after would be so embarrassing
She’s nearly 6 years old already
J

• Haha
  • Heart

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Counting down the seconds until nursery drop off on Tuesday 🤡

Really Proz you neither work or work full time & instead of enjoying the half term holidays with your “miracle” baby you would rather have him in nursery 52 weeks of the year full time (squeezing the most money from Kyle) rather than him just attending term time only.

The only time Diego is home is when the nursery is physically closed for bank holidays aside from that she chucks her precious miracle into childcare every day like her career depends on it! 🤢

Love OG xx
J

• Heart

kj135

VIP Member
Remote controlled curtains. Another thing she doesn’t need to get off her lazy ass to do!

• Haha

poppybelle59

Chatty Member
Its defo kinara...someone who knows kw snr told me
---
Isnt it so comical how desperate the slaggy sisters are for the tiniest bit of media attention. Like mj has gone out for dinner on easter sunday dressed like a hooker wtf
That's a shit name

• Haha

jimginjan

Chatty Member
I think Giro’s a bit behind with his development because he’s been shoved in the back of a car doing 8 hour round trip journeys to Cheshire and back. Same with Kyla in the piss soaked nappy.

No wonder she’s got time for Netflix now she’s not blackmailing Kyle on the daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

KCPR

I like to dip in dip out of here but I’m always reading so hi again!

I have similar terms in my contract with my baby daddy.
It will read that all schooling is on him. (I’ll attach mine to give you an idea)
What she won’t have wanted to do is pay the deposit to sit the exam. This payment will be around £120 per exam and then if accepted to the school you pay around £1000 to hold the place (non refundable if you chose not to go to that school). Without this payment no place will be held. She won’t have wanted to pay any of this incase of no reimbursement (which he would have, just not in her time frame) so she blames the Walkers.
She’s also acting like she’s got pick of any school she wants. These private schools are full so many years in advance with waitlists. She’s crazy!

Attachments

• Heart

lola212

OMG only read the first screenshot of the shitty blog so far but WTF!! The audacity of this entitled bitch has no limits 🫠

1711747190758.gif

• Haha

user276363829

Chatty Member
She has mentioned moving abroad incase Kyle decides to move and that way she can back herself up and try make it look like she's not following him as she knows it's highly likely when his contract ends he could end up moving

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Didn't she say he missed Kerching out again because he should have had 17 twice but Kyle could try and pretend to her that the 17 was for both and Annie wouldn't know. He also got away with disowning baby girl as no-one knew. Everyone knows now and she still isn't on the boots.

I think she bought the "17 is for both" at first and then felt stupid, again.
Will never delete this x

Attachments

• Haha

catchingup2021

VIP Member
Sorry did this 33 year old mum of 2 actually say one of the reasons she’d like to move abroad is because the kids skin is better? Sorry, what?

• Haha
She doesn’t have anything else to do but watch Netflix. She has no real friends apart from the side piece tramp club. Kyle definitely won’t be in contact with her anymore. I’ll bet he has a new mobile number and all contact about the 2 mistakes are strictly via his lawyer. He must be desperately trying to keep Annie so couldn’t risk even a text message between them.
Wonder whether Kyle pays for her netflix account too … £4.99 with ads x J

• Haha