Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
[

I’m really curious to know the reason she thinks Kyle is “punishing” her for… what in her thick head does she think she’s getting punished for exactly…
She clearly thought by having two of Kyle’s children she’d get:
- double the maintenance payments
- double the car allowance
- double the ‘luxury’ holidays
- double the childcare/granny the nanny allowance

But that’s not how real life works, people choose to have a second knowing their existing income needs to stretch further.

If my employer doubled my salary/car allowance/annual leave allowance every time you had another child I’d have had 8 by now.

Dumb ✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
One big happy family 🤣 🤣 ill just shag your man and fall pregnant on purpose amongst other things (id be here all day) and be told we've to be one big happy fambo. Alrightyyyy then loz in what lifetime does she think that's ever going to happen. If I was Annie her two illegitimates would be nowhere near my well brought up and loved children. I'm sure Annie knows what she's doing in regards to that 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
‘They’ missed the deadline, get off your ass and pay for your child’s schooling yourself!!
The thing is she would never admit Diego didn’t pass the assessments required for entry!

The boy can barely talk fluent English & combines English in a Spanish accent with the odd Spanish word!
Plus he is still in nappies at four years old no private school will be interested.

I’m sure the school would have given allowances for late fees considering Kyle is obligated to pay by court order, there could have been many reasons for the delay.

When he transferred money into her account instead of delivering a Cartier bracelet why didn’t she use that money? or some of the 8k, or some of the 75k or some of the back payments? Is she actually broke already?

Living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget!

• Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
Just had a email from Lidl. They are doing a Euro2024 competition to be a mascot. Lozza is for sure entering

• Haha

mozco90

J is for Just wanted to quickly tell you I shagged Kyle and he’s my daughters Dad.
J x

• Haha
Reactions: 39

twiggy7

Chatty Member
Why she hiding the name if it's already been said on here that the names Kinara. Does sounds like kilner. I can't the obsession with Annie has made lozza pick a name that sounds like Annie's surname. That is on another level of craziness
---

Yes, my friend knows chloe.
Kinara????? K’inell J

• Haha
  • Heart

livingforthetea

According to her blog she has been so busy, but can watch a whole series on Netflix, swooning over the lead character 🤢 and is now looking for recommendations 🤡

How about you get your kid a school place you tramp!

View attachment 2848247
This reminds me of when I experienced my first ever heartbreak and I posted on Facebook that I’d been swimming and that the lifeguards were fit in the hopes my Ex Boyfriend would see it and want me back. I was 18 though, and actually in a relationship with him. She is so stunted. Let us know when your pre-frontal cortex fully develops Loz hun.

• Haha

OtherMoon

VIP Member
not proz related but whilst she’s being boring watching her automatic curtains open and close, pls all go to @chloehenny on insta and look at the baylie bleu highlights, it all kicked off last night!

the girls involved all act like insta models/influencers, always in exotic destinations but no proper job, turns out they’re all brasses and have been exposed by the girl above. really opens your eyes to how these girls can have a pretence online and it all be false, all getting shagged and shit on in Dubai 🤪 reminds me of Loz!
I really wish this would become a more wider spread conversation in public with young girls that these women are all prostitutes.
They look at those women with their fabulous looking lives and think giving up education and work to emulate them might be a good idea and can't work out why they aren't able to make the same money off social media.
That is until they are approached by someone to ask if they want to go on the books, by this point they are in debt probably pissed their family off and are feeling desperate.
But it's a greasy slope and few climb back uphill to reclaim their dignity.

• Heart

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Lauren wants this and Lauren wants that …. She is such a control freak. Why does everything have to be about what she wants. She is vile.
Also Lauren can’t see why they can’t be one big family 🤯 even stevie wonder could see why that could never happen !
She expects Annie and the R’s to just accept her and the KW’s no questions but she can’t accept why this could never happen.wtf is wrong with this woman … really though !
She is going to go off like a rocket when she hears of the birth of the new baby.
Laurens lack of tact is truly amazing!
Even if Kyle did want her children to be part of his life that doesn't mean it will involve her. He doesn't need her permission, the courts could do that part for him. So why on earth she thinks she is needed in this scenario or should be thought of as family amazes me. 🤯

You can tell she doesn't see her children as individuals or put their needs first it wouldn't occur to her that the RRRs may not want to meet her kids and it may not be in their best interest for any of them to meet.

Kairo in particular could suffer, he barely knows Kyle to then be thrust into a situation where he's confronted with his fathers obvious love, bond and shared history with RRR would be cruel.

• Heart

Aceofspades2020

Jst seen that video of kinara nose kicking a ball i cant fucking believe it a ball placed infront of her and she kicks it fuck me shes a footballer have to be kyle walkers DNA its fucking inbuilt no other explanation for it
J
I wanna know if prostitution and benefit fraud is inbuilt too

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Also I don't get why she's always banging on about giro not having a dad but barely mentions anything about Knostrels not having a dad around.

Wonder what trampy get up giro will be forced to wear to his party for 1

• Haha
Reactions: 38

no1knows2

Only reason she mentioned moving abroad is for an actual story for on the TV show... to create some sort of drama... the only reason kyle sent her money instead of gifts is because although he's a dumb cu@t if he bought her actual gifts that would feed into her "loving relationship" and "princess treatment" blackmail... he's thick ill give you that... just not that thick...

Kids schools? Couldnt pay the deposit even tho she gets 8k a month?
At this point she's just begging it and it's embarrassing to watch...

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Slightly off topic.

I had a very intense sex dream about John Stones (Mr Fox had a scooby doo style mask, so it was him, not John) and now I feel really guilty.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Very glad it was John, not Kyle, in the dream or I'd probably have woken up pregnant.

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Why the actual fuck does she always dress like she's shat herself and had to rummage through lost property.

That lassie has never once worn nice clothes ever. She always looks a state like latex clothes that look like she's stretched a condom over herself or she's got her squatter gear on

Even when she tries to wear lingerie she looks an absolute state

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She is that much of an entitled up her own arse kunt that she probs thought the schools would be falling over themselves to contact her to have gironimo the diaper wearing Spanish strawberry 🍓 at their prestigious schools cos he's Kyle Walkers unlove child

She's a lazy bastard and she knows she's failed at a key task in her child's life so of course it's kyles fault

Does this slab of infected skin never take any responsibility for anything????

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I’d like to bet £1000 that when The Sun / DM report Annie and Kyle have had their 4th child, she’ll drop Clearpay II’s name. 💰

• Haha
  • Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
All sisters are in on it I’m absolutely telling you now I know her little plan !!! She lied about borrowing money from grant and Chloe knows it Chloe was on it it to get what they could from Kyle !!!

Same with now lauryn will be in court saying she has nobody and blaming Kyle and the sisters have gone along with it she will say kids have nobody !! Scumbags all three sisters don’t be fooled by Amelia

• Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
My moneys on Kiki or Kyla. I refuse to believe someone would grow a baby for 9 months to call it fucking kinara

• Haha