Goodman sisters #68 Kyle gave her a Shag she opened her mouth to a Mag been given a Gag never be a Wag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she only used all natural medicine’s 👀 she’s Collecting a lot of prescriptions for someone who only uses syrup & honey.

How’s the stem cells & placenta tablets working out then Loz? 🤡

View attachment 2844329
Nobody wants her to adress anything duck me get a life obsession over walkers is mental !!! She is never going away is she dirty hoe
---
There are some pictures of the back of kairo head at a spider man party, farm and soft play but I won’t include those.
Only read first paragraph and already wanna twit the witch silly !!! High expectations Loz you was on benefits hun !!! Jobless and no money who the duck does this slag think she is

• Haha
Reactions: 47
No why does she boil my piss to another level

playing happy families something you won’t know about Loz

the reasons he also doesn’t have a daddy is because of you and your behaviour so take a look at yourself

Reactions: 59
There are some pictures of the back of kairo head at a spider man party, farm and soft play but I won’t include those.
bleeping ball first paragraph slagging Kyle off !!! Breach of his current court order and being punished

duck off lauryn

Reactions: 60
Wonder what she means breath of his current court order I wonder has he stopped her money 🤣🤣🤣 as for punishing her he is the only one who provides for the mistakes she has a bleeping cheek don’t she in that case she well and truly punishing her kids !!! God I wanna slap the witch

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So she’s claiming Kyle didn’t pay the deposit in time to register at two private schools? Pay it yourself then… and claim it back off him later if you really need to. I’m sure you can find £500 to hold a school place when you’re walking around in a £1800 Gucci top. What a loser. Blame Kyle for everything? You are the active parent so just get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Ahhhh she is bleeping scum drives me mad !!! He isn’t playing happy families lauryn it is his family you stupid cow !!!!! duck me somebody sort this crazy cow out she is mental her whole life is Kyle that blog is Kyle Kyle Kyle she needs sectioning

Reactions: 44
Oh wow! Typos so no legal to check this time 😂? What’s the random j‘s? Thinking of moving abroad because the house is being pulled? What’s he breaching Loz? Do tell us 😂😂. I love a fiction story 🥰. They aren’t to blame for you leaving the schooling until last minute and then expecting them to sort it the moment you click your fingers!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Laugh out loud he isn’t sticking to his current order 🤣🤣🤣🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 class Kyle class bet she is livid !!!

He defo claiming blackmail so isn’t giving her a penny more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
See all this material tit and money didn't bring her the joy she thought it would sat in her squat.

Always blaming kyle and Annie for everything, lauryn the eternal victim

Why don't you pay for something for your kids for once you greedy, poncing, beggy waste of oxygen.

And also clearly you don't have high expectations for your children with your tit parenting and behaviour affecting them

No mention at all about chloes upcoming wedding hmmmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.