Goodman sisters #68 Kyle gave her a Shag she opened her mouth to a Mag been given a Gag never be a Wag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I think Annie should just divorce Kyle and take him for everything she can get. She’s unfortunately got Lauren in her life for the rest of her life. It’s exhausting all this. And it’s kyles fault for bringing the crazy bint into they’re lives.

Reactions: 46
The talk of going abroad making out Kyle would stop her and care. I’m breach of court order… by being with his children laurEn or? She’s so funny. Like laughable. The state of hee and her life. She wasn’t at a farm today was she. Nah she was alone cos her children csnt be photographed prancing about with medication for her constantly unwell children.

Reactions: 27
Wonder if she's only gagged talking about Annie, cos she has now shifted from tearing Annie apart to slagging of Kyle

Don't bite the hand that feeds you, you dirty rabid little sket
That's a good point she even mentions their kids, not by name admittedly but there isn't anything at all about Annie beyond the 'they' which could also mean legal. I'm thinking behind the scenes those that love Annie are working really hard on protecting her from Lozza.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve just seen a video on Tiktok of Lincoln Burrows from Prison Break and everyone’s commenting Kyle Walker 😭

Reactions: 6
Its the wheeling out his kids they are always at every game and always on the pitch wtf is she on about she needs to stop mentioning those boys they are duck all to do with her and the KWs will never be RRRR this is why u dont make babies with someone elses man

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder if she means he’s broke a ‘contract’ by having RRR’s names on his boots again? While she was blackmailing him he just had numbers didn’t he? Lauren ffs seek help, he doesn’t ‘wheel’ RRR out, or ‘pose up’ with them (how old are you?) he is their father, has been every day of their life, he planned them and wanted them and watched them come into the world, bore by the woman he loves, they are a FAMILY! You are not part of that and never will be you bunny boiler!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Someone explain to me how kairo was speaking and talking to his dad? No wonder she thinks curly sue is a genius shes thick as duck what legal team looks this shite over 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Playing happy families on the on the pitch they aint playing they are happy ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He has always been active in RRR life and he could have been for her two but as it wasn’t on her terms he can’t be. She wants her cake and to eat it she’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone explain to me how kairo was speaking and talking to his dad? No wonder she thinks curly sue is a genius shes thick as duck what legal team looks this shite over 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Playing happy families on the on the pitch they aint playing they are happy ❤
Hope big Kyle can speak and talk Spanish so that him and little naranja could understand each other 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also find it weird that she tells everyone where she will be today
How odd

Reactions: 31
She really messed up on the housing, she thought she was being savvy insisting he bought them a house but there was nothing to say he had to keep buying her houses wherever life takes her so she's tied to that house now.
A better option would have been some sort of annual housing fund that would allow her to move without chasing legal and hoping Kyle plays ball.

He's even less likely to go for something like a housing fund now after her threats to move to Cheshire.
---
Also find it weird that she tells everyone where she will be today
How odd
That was really weird and random. I almost wondered if it was some sort of code for others. Odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
So a few thoughts after catching up,

Daily Mail article
1. £8k a month and shopping Asda Price... where does her money go?**
2. I saw she was just getting medicine. I thought she is 100% homeopathic and doesn't believe in modern medicine... cosmetic procedures excluded.
3. The Daily Mail haven't done much in the way of filters and you can see through it how bad her skin is, especially round the chin.
4. Where has the cap gone?
5. She is clearly trying to hide something with the hats. Perhaps Chlo-job or MJ borrowed the cap? Sharing is caring.

Blog of Bullshit
6. Breaching the court order? Is she saying because school fees are court ordered and he didn’t pay on demand that's a breach?
7. Why is it "my house" but "our children".
8. She doesn't give a duck about Klearpay. Wow.
9. Punished. Maybe she needs to look st her behaviour and understand WHY she is being punished.
10. To Kyle, his kids (the wanted ones) being with him is how things are supposed to be.
11. We've said before if he moves abroad, the court order can't be enforced. So far, he's abided by the court order - he pays and has provided her with a house etc. In terms of being difficult she means if she decided to move, he could make her fund it as he has done everything he is obliged to. She has trapped herself but nothing is her fault so it would be Kyle being difficult.
12. Would he still be obligated to pay her if she moved abroad or could he cut the funding altogether?

**Nothing against Asda but she pretends she is loaded.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t get over this bit, I bet the delays are something as simple as signing a form but because Kyle is so not arsed he forgets and that makes me piss🤣🤣🤣 the current court order has to be about the boots, nothing else it could be.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Haven’t read through so don’t know if it’s been mentioned … the TV show is a load of bleeping bullshit. That’s her latest ‘try me’ aimed at Kyle not giving in to her demands. Who the duck would want to air a TV show about people footballers have shagged & fucked off?! That skank is bleeping see through, can literally read her like a book.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Last blog Kairo was pointing at posters wasn’t he ?
Or something about he’s asking about big konk
This month he’s asking even more

kairo get a fuckin grip
Doing my head in mate
Blogs all about you kid

I’m sorry but it’s her fukin fault for letting him meet a stranger
He didn’t know that man for 2+ years
So you don’t get to guilt trip anyone loz

You are a tit mother
Same fukin tit every blog kiaro’s asking for his dad
Okay ?
Sounds harsh but she did this
She’s an awful Mother
Your kid deserved better than secret visits
Shame on you both

Kyle sorted nothing his end
As for her cheeky comment about pretending everything’s as should be
Loz it is for RRR tho ! they are supporting their dad
That’s their normal
Sooo not understanding your point
Those kids have the best fukin memories
Peachy bum @Disneygirl89

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Asda has a pharmacy must be where she’s getting the kash kows meds. Always thought she’d shop at Waitrose with her 8k a month and not be seen with the lowly normal working people.

slag

Reactions: 16
So a few thoughts after catching up,

Daily Mail article
1. £8k a month and shopping Asda Price... where does her money go?**
2. I saw she was just getting medicine. I thought she is 100% homeopathic and doesn't believe in modern medicine... cosmetic procedures excluded.
3. The Daily Mail haven't done much in the way of filters and you can see through it how bad her skin is, especially round the chin.
4. Where has the cap gone?
5. She is clearly trying to hide something with the hats. Perhaps Chlo-job or MJ borrowed the cap? Sharing is caring.

Blog of Bullshit
6. Breaching the court order? Is she saying because school fees are court ordered and he didn’t pay on demand that's a breach?
7. Why is it "my house" but "our children".
8. She doesn't give a duck about Klearpay. Wow.
9. Punished. Maybe she needs to look st her behaviour and understand WHY she is being punished.
10. To Kyle, his kids (the wanted ones) being with him is how things are supposed to be.
11. We've said before if he moves abroad, the court order can't be enforced. So far, he's abided by the court order - he pays and has provided her with a house etc. In terms of being difficult she means if she decided to move, he could make her fund it as he has done everything he is obliged to. She has trapped herself but nothing is her fault so it would be Kyle being difficult.
12. Would he still be obligated to pay her if she moved abroad or could he cut the funding altogether?

**Nothing against Asda but she pretends she is loaded.
Could she be hiding a hair transplant, she has bald patches around her hairline!

Haven’t read through so don’t know if it’s been mentioned … the TV show is a load of bleeping bullshit. That’s her latest ‘try me’ aimed at Kyle not giving in to her demands. Who the duck would want to air a TV show about people footballers have shagged & fucked off?! That skank is bleeping see through, can literally read her like a book.
100000% this, it’s a made up story by her new business partner simply for her to use as ammunition to get Kyle to comply, it ain’t working babes x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.