Goodman sisters #68 Kyle gave her a Shag she opened her mouth to a Mag been given a Gag never be a Wag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she be hiding a hair transplant, she has bald patches around her hairline!
Yes maybe, think all the sisters are not blessed with luscious locks , they have high hairlines, thinning hair at front, think that’s why little Isla looks like her hair ain’t brushed, she has a little comb over , she has very fine hair lots of little baby hair , I do hope Isla gets luscious locks because I feel mean she’s only a kid 👧

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lauryn hun go and get a real job and at least provide a couple of quid towards those poor urchins instead of swanning about looking like a stagnant toilet on kyles money

Waster

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@Lizzy 93 agree!!! I felt like I’d been reading for ages and said to myself duck me will she ever mention the baby girl!?
Thats why I still think she regrets having her. She couldn’t cope with the one kid according to the court papers, paying her mum 2k a month to care for him, palming him off with nanny’s etc, the second baby was purely because she thought it was blow up Kyle and Annie’s world, but all she got was the mild tremor of a weak fart x now she’s stuck with two kids that have zero father involvement and never will

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
OMG only read the first screenshot of the crappy blog so far but WTF!! The audacity of this entitled witch has no limits 🫠

1711747190758.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So a few things…

the boots.. absolutely pathetic! I wouldn’t allow him to have my children on if he weren’t having contact.

No way on this earth is anybody checking over that awfully, dragged together piece of writing! She is so dim.

I also think he may of been knocked back from a some schools. Make of that what you will.

And lastly can anybody explain what he’s got to be assessed for? Is this what private schools do? Serious question I wouldn’t know about private schools 😂 my children’s dad is not a footballer and I have nothing to bribe him with so jokes on me really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She is that much of an entitled up her own arse kunt that she probs thought the schools would be falling over themselves to contact her to have gironimo the diaper wearing Spanish strawberry 🍓 at their prestigious schools cos he's Kyle Walkers unlove child

She's a lazy bastard and she knows she's failed at a key task in her child's life so of course it's kyles fault

Does this slab of infected skin never take any responsibility for anything????

• Haha
Reactions: 38
and I’m not being funny but if my fella of 17 years and father to my 3 kids had done what Kyle did, I’d be the same, contact would be permitted but on terms that didn’t include the press courting, gold digging, pay by the hour slag. whilst Kyle fucked up on a huge scale, he will still want to keep Annie and the boys happiest in this situation because they’re his family and that’s all he’s doing, he can’t have a relationship with the other two without rocking the only world he’s ever known in Annie and their 3 boys

Reactions: 33
She is that much of an entitled up her own arse kunt that she probs thought the schools would be falling over themselves to contact her to have gironimo the diaper wearing Spanish strawberry 🍓 at their prestigious schools cos he's Kyle Walkers unlove child

She's a lazy bastard and she knows she's failed at a key task in her child's life so of course it's kyles fault

Does this slab of infected skin never take any responsibility for anything????
Haha Jolie you’re on fire tonight 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know how your parents used to tell you not to watch too much TV or your eyes will go square, I’m going to tell my kids not commit benefit fraud, pine after married men or try to destroy another Woman’s life or you’ll end up looking like this…
She’s rough as duck though isn’t she 😂🤢. I’d love to know his thought process with sleeping with her more than once. I don’t get it, she’s rank. Annie is a literal goddess and then you have Lauren, who looks like Sloth from the Goonies.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Lauryn is in a predicament because when registering your baby for school, she was too busy plotting, stalking and obsessing and thought she would be in Cheshire as Mrs Kyle walker by time he was starting school. Fruit loop

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think he will have contact when they are older and no involvement from psycho mother. She is seriously mentally unwell.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Does nothing but slate Kyle in her blog and talks about kairo being confused/missing out on his dad but still has Kyle tagged in kairos instagram 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So a few things…

the boots.. absolutely pathetic! I wouldn’t allow him to have my children on if he weren’t having contact.

No way on this earth is anybody checking over that awfully, dragged together piece of writing! She is so dim.

I also think he may of been knocked back from a some schools. Make of that what you will.

And lastly can anybody explain what he’s got to be assessed for? Is this what private schools do? Serious question I wouldn’t know about private schools 😂 my children’s dad is not a footballer and I have nothing to bribe him with so jokes on me really 😂
No I think with private schools of you have the money and pay and they have a space you just pay. So not sure wtf she's going on about. We looked at private schools but didn't get on the list quick enough for the ones we were wanted.

Reactions: 15
How was kairo even speaking to Kyle ? Does Kyle speak Spanish or did they have to have an interpreter ( jokes 😂 obviously).
How she has the cheek to charge £2.99 for that blog is a joke too.
My guess is she is now saying she doesn’t like the house and can’t see herself staying as a cover for her being booted out by Kyle and Annie. Back to the original begman towers with its filthy carpets.
Either that or she knows she can’t afford to run a house that big on 8k and as she now can’t blackmail more out of Kyle she knows she will have to downsize.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Obvs she mentioned the court order hes breaking which i thinks bs as u can be locked up for breaking court orders. Im sure court orders are based on access
---
Bet she gets a dig in about him not sending him a bday present 😂😂
Is it different in family court ?? I mean at first he agreed to this with judge saying about him being very generous

Reactions: 14
I think he will have contact when they are older and no involvement from psycho mother. She is seriously mentally unwell.
I don’t think so.
Those children will be well and truely brainwashed and irrespective of the lies Lauryn tells……. Abandonment stings. I suspect both are going to have severe issues when they’re older because of both parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t think so.
Those children will be well and truely brainwashed and irrespective of the lies Lauryn tells……. Abandonment stings. I suspect both are going to have severe issues when they’re older because of both parents.
And that’s the saddest part of it all 😞 those kids miss out on a Dad coz he’s a cheating scumbag who couldn’t put his dick aside, he lied to and manipulated everyone around him.if he really wanted to see and have a relationship with those children he would.
She’s a cheating scumbag , a dose, bitter and twisted and because of her behaviour , her children not only do they miss out on meaningful contact with their father , she’s obsessed and deranged and plastering their information all over the media.
I feel sorry for the two baby KW’s and the other RRR’s .. their parents are the pits 🐷 🐷

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.