Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before and I'll say it again...where exactly is this 8k a month going. She has the odd "designer" bag, where if you seen her and like 99% of the general public had no clue who she was, you would assume it was fake but all her clobber and luggage is always spectacularly tit and matalan-esque.
Well since she had mistake number 2, she now has to fund 2 kids from that 8k amount a month as we’ve not seen any court docs showing an increase in payments.

So she’ll have premium council tax to pay, energy bills which won’t be cheap for a house that size which is open plan too.
Broadband, her burner top ups, her mobile and full sky sports package to stalk Kyle.
Beauty treatments to keep up with what Annie gets.
Petrol and insurance for car Annie and Kyle got her.
Private medical for her prolapse and piles.

What’s left, she buys clothes for Kairo and hands them down to Kinara.

Reactions: 31
What was it you posted so crassly on your Instagram at the start of December Lauryn? Remember you were posting your ‘indirects’ at Annie even though a few months prior you’d given birth to HER Husband’s child after a sordid little affair AGAIN. It was around the time you threatened to ruin hers and her children’s Christmas, you’d been blackmailing her Husband for months and months leading up to it…what was it?

Oh yes. THE BLESSED DON’T BEEF WITH THE MISERABLE. Judging by these pictures, I think it’s pretty clear who the miserable bleep is. Ghostface.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can’t get over how badly her eyes have drooped. She wasn’t attractive before but now she looks weird and ugly as duck. Has she always looked like that but there were filters on her photos because that’s something I’d go to the doctors about if I was her..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well since she had mistake number 2, she now has to fund 2 kids from that 8k amount a month as we’ve not seen any court docs showing an increase in payments.

So she’ll have premium council tax to pay, energy bills which won’t be cheap for a house that size which is open plan too.
Broadband, her burner top ups, her mobile and full sky sports package to stalk Kyle.

My heart bleeds

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t get over how badly her eyes have drooped. She wasn’t attractive before but now she looks weird and ugly as duck. Has she always looked like that but there were filters on her photos because that’s something I’d go to the doctors about if I was her..
Somethings wrong lol , I don’t think the heavy black eyeliner is helping it’s dragging her eyes down further.. don’t think they were like that before 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she has gone ham with the Botox or even threads so everything's been pulled and stretched but no amount of Botox or threads can sort her droopy eye shape

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Somethings wrong lol , I don’t think the heavy black eyeliner is helping it’s dragging her eyes down further.. don’t think they were like that before 👀
Maybe that’s her real face and everything else has been filtered, even backgrid posts if she gets to approve them.

It’s like she’s had a stroke in her face.

I’ll bet Annie and Sian are laughing their heads off at these photos 😂. I’ll even bet Kyle is like wtf over those too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe the weight of that necklace is weighing her down and that’s why she’s always bent over. Her eyes are probably drooping as it’s so heavy everything is being pulled downwards 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I know it’s not the most important thing - but what is that hat? I can’t make out the brand but she was also wearing it on holiday so I’m assuming it’s supposed to be an expensive designer?

Reactions: 12

She’s defo got a fire stick I’m calling The cops on her

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sometimes when your muscles have had to much botox the muscles can collapse. This looks like this is happening around the eye brows and crows feet. Once the muscles have given up its hard to get them back looking normal/ natural again 😩 next thing she will do is a face lift which will then make her look even more weird. To think she's my age is scary all that money and she's still miserable and ruining her face

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Sometimes when your muscles have had to much botox the muscles can collapse. This looks like this is happening around the eye brows and crows feet. Once the muscles have given up its hard to get them back looking normal/ natural again 😩 next thing she will do is a face lift which will then make her look even more weird. To think she's my age is scary all that money and she's still miserable and ruining her face
Eh.. how do you make sure this doesn’t happen to your own face ? Asking for a friend lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How embarrassing for her, just went to see that article on the DM app to see the comments and it’s already been relegated to the click for more page 😂, after at least 30 other stories. I’d die of shame if I was her.
---
Eh.. how do you make sure this doesn’t happen to your own face ? Asking for a friend lol
Ah babe, don’t stress, it’s rare. I think she’s always had sloping eyes but the photoshop and treatments have hidden it. I love the fact she finally has the face she deserves 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's alarming when she's only 32/33 years old! If she worked on her mental health, worked out a bit for the body she wants rather than getting a Dr to sculpt it not only will she save some of Kyles money but she might also feel a bit happier in herself.
All that stress and bitterness is going to take a toll on her health if she doesn't pull herself together.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.