Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this was all the master plan of Rachel Monk, those posts by Sian were expertly worded to get as much facts across as possible to expose the proz and shut her up! It is very telling she hasn’t took Sian on, she’s finally been challenged and exposed for the person she is!
Exactly what I said. If what Sian had said was all untrue she would have been the first one to post it to her stories harping on to all the rest of the poncing scummy mummies. Sian played an absolute blinder and put that skank straight back in her box

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No dowt Kyle is also falling in love with Annie all over again with how she has dealt with all these mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly what I said. If what Sian had said was all untrue she would have been the first one to post it to her stories harping on to all the rest of the poncing scummy mummies. Sian played an absolute blinder and put that skank straight back in her box
It also put proz in the position that she had to either reply to Sian or take her on, or shut up! It was genius, as it pulled the narrative away from Annie to protect her, proz couldn’t come for Annie, without dealing with Sian’s post. Proz then tried an indirect with the messiah saying RRR’s names, and Rachel Monk through Sians post, pulled the attention away from Annie again, so the only choice proz had was to respond to Sian and take her on, or shut the f up.

This is what a long standing, loving and intimate relationship looks like loz you absolute reject

He was never ever going to leave her for you, you were nothing but a quick and easy shag babe xxx
This is so sad 😢 They look so happy, how could he have hurt her so badly again?! She’s absolutely stunning!!!
Watching this you’re kind of rooting for them hoping they make it through and he stops being a dick.
Hope Annie gets the happiness she deserves

• Heart
What exactly do you all reckon Loz the Proz thought was going to happen?

She must have thought she'd blackmail Kyle into leaving Annie and setting up home with her and because Annie's a private person she'd have just disappeared from view without doing any interviews etc. and next thing we knew, her and the 2 mistakes would be on the pitch after the euro games with pics on the daily mail captioned "Kyle Walker is congratulated after the win by his stunning long term loving partner Bacteria Begman and his 2 children El Kairoon and Kia Sedona" with no mention as to where Annie or RRR had gone

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

She must have thought she'd blackmail Kyle into leaving Annie and setting up home with her and because Annie's a private person she'd have just disappeared from view without doing any interviews etc. and next thing we knew, her and the 2 mistakes would be on the pitch after the euro games with pics on the daily mail captioned "Kyle Walker is congratulated after the win by his stunning long term loving partner Bacteria Begman and his 2 children El Kairoon and Kia Sedona" with no mention as to where Annie or RRR had gone
What I can’t get my head around is how she ever thought she was in the same league as Annie, she is the B&M/Wish/Temu/EBay/Boohoo/Primark/Daniela Westbrook version to Annie’s SelfridgesFortnum&Mason/Chanel/Prada/Fendi. Even the sisters are Wish versions of Sian! The Kilners are goddesses with sculpted hard worked for bodies to die for, while the Begmans are implants, lipo scars and pan faces. I’ll never get how Kyle went there when he had the best at home already!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I still can't imagine the utter humiliation Annie has had to go through because Kyle can't keep it in his pants. I really feel for her. She really has been so classy through it all. I really hope he has now learnt his lesson.

As for that slag she lives in fantasy land and deserves everything she gets. While both are bad as eachother she is deranged.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Personally I think she thought Annie would leave him for good this time and hate his guts but it’s not worked so she is left raging . Her hate for Annie is off the scale she scares me i wouldn’t put it past her harming Annie because he doesn’t want lauryn she blames it all on Annie

The article from lauryn saying he can’t leave Annie because he will have no money left was pathetic and untrue but she genuinely believes he doesn’t want Annie

Reactions: 29
No decent man will ever want her for her now - she’s fucked it for the rest of her crappy little existence. She’s shown her true colours for the world to see. It’s all out there ad infinitum because of her own doing the silly slag 😂 I’m just laughing because she thought it was such a flex bullying another woman over and over. She’s dug her own grave. Plus who the duck wants to take on her unwanted baggage and squat in another man and woman’s home alongside the work-shy, benefit scrounging dosser? She’s ruined her own life and she deserves every bit of misery coming her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
No decent man will ever want her for her now - she’s fucked it for the rest of her crappy little existence. She’s shown her true colours for the world to see. It’s all out there ad infinitum because of her own doing the silly slag 😂 I’m just laughing because she thought it was such a flex bullying another woman over and over. She’s dug her own grave. Plus who the duck wants to take on her unwanted baggage and squat in another man and woman’s home alongside the work-shy, benefit scrounging dosser? She’s ruined her own life and she deserves every bit of misery coming her way.
Her kids was never born from love they was born through betrayal and secrecy. Her poor kids will see all these articles and it’s herself doing them she has no shame at all !!

The more she runs to the papers the worst she is making it for her and her kids id die of shame doing school run knowing everybody knows what a dog I am

• Sad
Reactions: 31

I think by the time she had the baby she knew there was no way back with Kyle he was done 100% so she kept to her original goal: finish them.

This is where her fury is coming from, she failed.
Kyle is still wearing his wedding ring, Annie and the kids are still attending games and Kyle is still ignoring her and likely the KWs and he's been fighting her tooth and nail in the courts likely over wanting more £££ for the girl.
She must be a nightmare to deal with right now because those around her are backing away at an alarming rate.

• Heart
I've always said this. Demanding the house from Kyle was a bad move as I think if by some miracle she meets a man who was interested and she then wanted to have kids with said man and be a proper family (not a secret one 🤭) then Kyle could take the house back and quite rightly so. He's obligated to house his own kids/mistakes but he absolutely should not be expected to house a fully grown man who is nothing to do with him and said fully grown man's spawn with prozza as well.

That's why Danielle Lloyd had to move out of Jamie Haras mansion in Birmingham when she got pregnant by monkey man gint lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Blog payers get ready to get legal involved x
If she’s got time for a coffee
She’s got time to type tit

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Phew saw 7 new pages and thought IT WAS THE BASTARD BLOG LORREN. But no just cleavage out for Kyle via back-grid. Yawn

anyone good at photo shop? had the sudden urge to know what she’d look like bald as

I think she thought she’d have the upper hand and he would leave to be with them OR she would tell Annie who’s kick him out and he’d run to her

Reactions: 19

it’s ok to wheel out the 2 mistakes then though but not the ones with his wife,

Reactions: 18
This is what a long standing, loving and intimate relationship looks like loz you absolute reject

He was never ever going to leave her for you, you were nothing but a quick and easy shag babe xxx
Awww what a gorgeous video, they looked so happy and in love - bet Lauryn cries herself to sleep everynight watching this 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Blog payers get ready to get legal involved x
If she’s got time for a coffee
She’s got time to type tit
Your profile pic is killing me. How hard must it be to push your boobs together and up whilst popping out your collar bones and stopping you eyes sliding off your face! She's a contortionist.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Awww what a gorgeous video, they looked so happy and in love - bet Lauryn cries herself to sleep everynight watching this 😅
she really thinks she was something special to him, but I’m yet to see a single photo of them together from the time they were in a long standing loving and intimate relationship :unsure: lots and lots of photos and vids online of Kyle & Annie over the years - I’m not condoning anything Kyle has done, but I pray to bleeping god they get back together with a clean slate just to well and truly piss loz off

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.