Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sian played an absolute blinder calling her out on Instagram. She had got away with all of her snipes before but now everyone knows what she’s about and she knows if she does it again Sian will go public. That and the possibility of her being gagged is just chefs kiss, karma finally served for the poisonous 🐮

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Sian played an absolute blinder calling her out on Instagram. She had got away with all of her snipes before but now everyone knows what she’s about and she knows if she does it again Sian will go public. That and the possibility of her being gagged is just chefs kiss, karma finally served for the poisonous 🐮
I think this was all the master plan of Rachel Monk, those posts by Sian were expertly worded to get as much facts across as possible to expose the proz and shut her up! It is very telling she hasn’t took Sian on, she’s finally been challenged and exposed for the person she is!

Reactions: 38
Daily mirror running story on Kyle’s captaincy lol always the odd bitter twisted woman on prozzas side unless it’s prozza again talking to herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think this was all the master plan of Rachel Monk, those posts by Sian were expertly worded to get as much facts across as possible to expose the proz and shut her up! It is very telling she hasn’t took Sian on, she’s finally been challenged and exposed for the person she is!
But but but
She doesn't know who Sian isssss!
🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bending over to wag her tail, to prove she’s a dog … not that she needs proof as you’ve only got to take one look at her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All the Goodmans have to contort themselves into trying to look sexy, then you have these two queens who just stand there, youve either got it, or you haven’t, and proz hasn’t!
Annie’s very Amazonian I love that look x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe she knows Annie has proof over allowing RRR to meet kiaro so the narrative of Annie being evil is wrong 😑 that’s all she had to try make her followers think it’s Annie’s fault when it’s now proved it ain’t .

She is beyond scum

Reactions: 19
I’m howlimg at the ‘family complete’ post she really must of thought Kyle would ‘sort things his end’ and leave Annie. Oh Lauryn my love u have been played like a football season 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She loves wearing Man City colours doesn’t she the absolute weirdo 🤣. She does it on purpose.

Remember I said a while ago that my friend was being stalked by a Proz type about her husband having allegedly fathered her child before they were together? Well, the court ordered DNA test came back that he wasn’t the father after all. The absolute audacity of these excuses for women is beyond measure. And these are the types of women who defend Proz and think she’s a victim. The lot of them would be burnt at the stake a few hundred years ago, and I would fart on the flames 😁

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I’m howlimg at the ‘family complete’ post she really must of thought Kyle would ‘sort things his end’ and leave Annie. Oh Lauryn my love u have been played like a football season 🤣
I suspect it was also another dig at Annie.
Lauren gave Kyle a boy and a girl hence she completed a family first for him like some weird race where the prize was a daddy.
Kyle adores his and Annie's boys, although I suspect he would be happy with any child he and Annie created as that's his family.

It's the family he dreamed of since he met Annie as a teenager, I remember an old article that said he and Annie talked about wanting babies together at the very beginning of the relationship.
He might duck around but in his head Annie is endgame and his family since he was 17.

I suppose it all hinges on what Annie wants now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
This is what a long standing, loving and intimate relationship looks like loz you absolute reject

He was never ever going to leave her for you, you were nothing but a quick and easy shag babe xxx

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
This is what a long standing, loving and intimate relationship looks like loz you absolute reject

He was never ever going to leave her for you, you were nothing but a quick and easy shag babe xxx
He really messed up what a prick he is . I do believe he loves Annie I just don’t think he can keep it in his pants

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He really messed up what a prick he is . I do believe he loves Annie I just don’t think he can keep it in his pants
I know me too, I really hope they work through it together and when baby walker #4 arrives their perfect little family will be complete ❤
But even if they don’t and they stay separated, one thing they will always have is each other in their lives co-parenting which they’re already doing really well as shown over recent weeks - something saggy leggings begman will never ever have. She’ll have to live the rest of her life as a nobody doing it all on her own, deserves no less the dog 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That's alarming when she's only 32/33 years old! If she worked on her mental health, worked out a bit for the body she wants rather than getting a Dr to sculpt it not only will she save some of Kyles money but she might also feel a bit happier in herself.
All that stress and bitterness is going to take a toll on her health if she doesn't pull herself together.
Oh well! 💅 She's tried to take a toll on QA and Kyle's mental health from day one. Hope she doesn't pull herself together and continues to live the miserable existence she deserves.

Reactions: 17
Is there anybody in Lauryn’s life that doesn’t somehow end up being done dirty by her? Even Blyth Designs probably thought she was going to end up with shitloads of instagram followers after being hired by Kyle Walker’s bit on the side and now she’s resorted to having to turn comments off on every single post that feautures anything to do with the squatter. Sucks to be you Blythy hun 🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is there anybody in Lauryn’s life that doesn’t somehow end up being done dirty by her? Even Blyth Designs probably thought she was going to end up with shitloads of instagram followers after being hired by Kyle Walker’s bit on the side and now she’s resorted to having to turn comments off on every single post that feautures anything to do with the squatter. Sucks to be you Blythy hun 🫠🫠🫠🫠
Squatter 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.