Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyes look like sheep’s fanny. She’s defo been crying herself to sleep. Lonely saggy bastard.

Even her brass mate has fucked her off.

#LozzaIsBovvered

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see lozza copying Annie again. Lozza hasn't had that baseball cap or leggings off since Xmas, and those tacky hair extensions need a good wash. Lauren has zero style and tries to copy everything Annie wears, but still insists the walkers stalk her!!! Girl, you need to get your own style and identity because the single white female drama is getting boring now
Can’t get over her copying Annie it really makes me feel uneasy and worried for Annie !! It’s not normal behaviour she never dressed like that I don’t know many women who have Annie’s style it’s sickening

Honestly why is she doing it the wierdo she looks a scruff

Reactions: 17
Father figure Pete:
Lauren is this true ?????? *sends article of the new show* why haven’t you asked me to be in this show ?

Nobody Lauren: it’s for exes of footballers, you’re not an ex… don’t be mad x

FFP: are you joking ? Neither are you ???

Loz: blocks chunky Kit Kat
FFP: just focusing on myself laying low x

a true love story x
I think you’re spot on Lizzy!! Or they’re just playing one of their silly games!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry I’m back
Loz i’ve been going gym
My arse looks PHAT tonight
Perky and beautiful
No BBL
You my love are a deflated balloon
Sucks to be you

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She really shows how unhinged she is everybody in them comments say the same she won’t just go away will she is this what she will do forever wear walker round her kneck allow her kids to have Kyle’s surname when the man can’t stand her or the kids !! She is wierd somebody section her !!! 🫨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think you’re spot on Lizzy!! Or they’re just playing one of their silly games!
I can’t work out if it’s a game myself
It’s very odd !
Why’s she still following Cazza and the sprog
If they have fallen out I would LOVE Pete and Loopy to link up
That would be EPIC
Someone let me know if Pete follows loopy
They could bring her the duck down

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How has nobody decked her? Imagine being in a bar & seeing that slag looking down her nose at you.....ooooooh the rage!

Oi shaggy chops get yourself to Newcastle one weekend you'd get a fabulous welcome 👊
Send her to Glasgow after 💋

• Haha
When will she realise she can copy Annie but she will never ever be Annie he will never ever want her or love her so why keep embarrassing yourself

Her whole life is obsession over walkers it’s wierd if she had any class which she don’t she would protect her kids from further damage and articles about her and the father who abandoned them …. Even Chloe wouldn’t do that to her kids

Shame on you lauryn you skanku bleep and shut mother

Reactions: 23
Right guys in all seriousness is her face and eyes getting more and more dropey. Could it be all the work she has done? I actually can't get My head around her eyes looking like bags. This is why she now wears a hat constantly 😩😅😅😅
---
Sorry guys only just caught up and seen you've all said the same thing about her dropey face 😩😅😅😅😅😅 what the duck was wrong with kyle
Yes I was thinking the exact same thing. Her eyes were never as droopy as that, she’s fucked herself up even more and that’s why she is always wearing the hat

• Haha
Just shambles after shambles. How can one person get it so wrong every time,
Posing infront of a ice cream for dogs stall 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
still can’t believe Kyle blocked our Lizzy and you were right all along - justice4liz 📣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.