Goodman sisters #66 she’s had more limited companies than she’s had sexual encounters with Kyle Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Kyle has overpaid they will reduce Lauryn’s payments especially if he can prove the payment transactions.

The court has ordered Kyle pays ABC per month but if he paid ABC & XYZ the court would deem his liability is paid for that current period.

All future periods could also be affected too if his overpayments were significantly more than the amount due. I doubt she informed CMS of the extra blackmail money she received either 👀
Once a fraud always a fraud 🤡

I don’t think it differs if you are a high earner however Liaryn would have requested a change of circumstances for KW15months & she may have been under the impression that as Kyle earns more now KW15months would be entitled to more #Karmahasnomenu

They’ve likely informed Proz that with the Clawback for legal fees & overpayments it has left her with no or little maintenance payments so now she living on just her UC & using food banks to fill her pantry 😂😂
#Newlows
#punishingourdaughter
#traumabond
#victim
We love to see it 😂🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think lauryn should be any part of an Annie's decision whether to get back with Kyle or not , either way shes stuck with panface for life. If she wants to go back to Kyle for Kyle then that's her choice.. people like Lauryn never duck off. My partners ex has remarried , they broke up 11 years ago and she still bringing him to court and acting ridiculous.

Reactions: 24
That Rita doesn’t seem very bright does she? Wonder if she realises she was a wife, Lauren was a prostitute and the 2 things are not the same

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I see comments have been turned off again on the DM article.
been at 32 since lunch time yesterday
I have commented twice and it’s not appeared
When will she learn that NOONE has any sympathy for her antics
Every comment is derogatory towards her
She needs to just go back into the cave that she slithered from and get on with looking after her kids !!

Reactions: 27
Honestly I feel ill when you think of the course of events since she had episode 1 imagine how Annie feels. bleeping horrific. Then you have LG who thinks its a big joke. He's worse but he has caused it. I just hope Annie is strong enough to draw a line under it and move on with her children. Lauryn and Kyle can get in the bin
I honestly could never forgive him the tit she put Annie through stalking her turning up near her I get it’s intimidating and he wanted it to stop but sleeping with her didn’t resolve anything he is a dog I hope Annie never goes back I could never forgive him bringing a nutty cow like her into my children’s life

Reactions: 23
I’m not sure they’re bothered if she does this.

What’s better evidence in the court that she’s using the situation for financial gain and fame and not thinking of her children’s best interests than doing a TV show to further the media storm and slag Annie and Kyle off?

There is nothing she can say that can make herself look better. She is a homewrecker. Kyle already has an awful public opinion but let’s be honest, majority of people don’t care because he’s a good footballer. Annie will keep a dignified silence for her kids that will only emphasise Lauryns grim nature.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Kyle releases a statement that’s shown on the show that’s similar to the one he says to the press.

She’s bringing herself down and I can wait to watch.

Reactions: 20
Annie just can't take him back. Lauryn is the absolute epitome of gold digger, slag, poison could literally leave her without a name but he has impregnated her twice. Im sorry but no that doesn't happen by mistake. He knows how babies are made. He's a bleeping piece if tit and I pray Annie welcomes his support when she has their fourth but she needs to get rid of him.

I won't be watching it if it happens and I think everyone on here should do the same. Dont give them the attention they crave. bleeping shameless slags
I would love to do the same but unfortunately I will be watching it. I can’t help it. Im sorry🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Annies behaviour/non reaction to all of the tit the deranged freak that is Lauren has brought into their lives reflects on how much she cares about her kids mental welfare and wellbeing. since beggy copies absolutely everything from her (behaviour, clothes, jewellery, errr her husband) she really should take note of this x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Unless Lauren is presenting the show as she is no WAG.

Kyle should release how they really met show the world she is a prostitute.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see comments have been turned off again on the DM article.
been at 32 since lunch time yesterday
I have commented twice and it’s not appeared
When will she learn that NOONE has any sympathy for her antics
Every comment is derogatory towards her
She needs to just go back into the cave that she slithered from and get on with looking after her kids !!
Hi LaurEn 👋 Welcome Back
At least we know she is up to date with the thread balls deep 😂

I mentioned yesterday the terrible comments on the DM & suddenly they’ve been switched off 🤡
Receipts ✨

IMG_2553.jpeg

---
Kyle soft launched his academy at Sheffield college it’s such a great opportunity for the kiddos in the area 🥰🥹

Kyle Kilner is still wearing his wedding ring 🖕sit on that… actually sit on this 🖖 & swivel LaurEn!! 🤡

IMG_2554.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Kyle is a peice of tit no douby about it but lauren is that crazy i feel sorry for him.🙈
I just cant get ny head around why he woukd sleep with her again??
I get the mibi playing nice after girl was conceived bcz he was shitting himself and being blackmailed but why did he do it knowing how batshit she is ... just why???

Reactions: 28
I’m not sure they’re bothered if she does this.

What’s better evidence in the court that she’s using the situation for financial gain and fame and not thinking of her children’s best interests than doing a TV show to further the media storm and slag Annie and Kyle off?

There is nothing she can say that can make herself look better. She is a homewrecker. Kyle already has an awful public opinion but let’s be honest, majority of people don’t care because he’s a good footballer. Annie will keep a dignified silence for her kids that will only emphasise Lauryns grim nature.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Kyle releases a statement that’s shown on the show that’s similar to the one he says to the press.

She’s bringing herself down and I can wait to watch.
The judge wasn’t favourable over her last time so I can’t see it being any better this time I hope they absolutely tear her apart ! She got double the house budget if not triple she deserves Fuxk all

Reactions: 22
The judge wasn’t favourable over her last time so I can’t see it being any better this time I hope they absolutely tear her apart ! She got double the house budget if not triple she deserves Fuxk all
I reckon the judge will go just as hard on Kyle this time yeno, he’s gone back after all the stuff he spouted in court about a one night stand and wanting nothing to do with Kerching etc. He’ll look a right tit and he can’t justify it because it’s not like he’s made a mistake and fell and slipped in her. Hope they both get terrored by the courts for being so bleeping stupid

Reactions: 35
I won't be watching anything with slags in. Couldn't bear to up to viewership.

Wayne and Colleen aren't devout catholics. Believe me. Like most Liverpudlian couples (maybe even stretch to Northern couples), they work through their tit and hope to come out the otherside better and stronger. The money definitely stops either of them feeling TOO embarrassed that's for sure. You wouldn't let your postman husband do this to you.

I can't believe out of all the footballers who have super injuctions, kyle isn't one of them. If this were america, she'd be so tightly gagged it would be unbelievable!

Reactions: 27
I reckon the judge will go just as hard on Kyle this time yeno, he’s gone back after all the stuff he spouted in court about a one night stand and wanting nothing to do with Kerching etc. He’ll look a right tit and he can’t justify it because it’s not like he’s made a mistake and fell and slipped in her. Hope they both get terrored by the courts for being so bleeping stupid
What would be good to see is the judge imposing something like leaving her 1200 carers allowance as is in cash, increasing the allowance slightly for baby kia-ora but making a condition moving forward that she accesses the kids money on a credit card managed by Kyle's legal team where they can monitor what she's spending, then she can't do her usual routine of claim Kyle's punishing the kids, as he's providing a credit card with an 8k allowance to buy whatever the kids could possibly need, the fact she can't spend it on lip fillers, Ali express bags and a Caribbean course on the sunbeds will drive her bananas but Kyle's still doing the right thing and more than meeting his financial obligations for mistake 1 and mistake 2 so what can she say lol.

Reactions: 30
Kyle is a peice of tit no douby about it but lauren is that crazy i feel sorry for him.🙈
I just cant get ny head around why he woukd sleep with her again??
I get the mibi playing nice after girl was conceived bcz he was shitting himself and being blackmailed but why did he do it knowing how batshit she is ... just why???
I'm the same he is a scum bag and I feel sorry for him. He is a cheat but Lauren defo planned that second kid. If it wasn't this time she would have tried to shag him again at some point. Cuz she is a twisted person it makes me even forget he has cheated and feel for him.

Reactions: 26
You know what pisses me off the most about this whole court thing. She gets £8k a month for Klarna number 1, how the duck is that not enough to raise 2 kids for a month? She has no rent to pay etc. she’s absolutely vile & it shows that all she gives a duck about is money!

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.