Goodman Sisters #63 The most famous #Walker is 3 and free but unable to attend Hudsons Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep forgetting Loz has spread her Canary wings 🎶📣

Source alleged she was posting on TikTok as “they” “we” “us” are no longer being controlled 🤡

I thought she was quiet 🤐 without a doubt 😱 it’s in built, repetitive patterns, same story!
They are not worthy but Loz is still hanging onto the Walker surname like her maintenance depends on it 😂🤭

View attachment 2769619
I truly believe Kyle was behind Annie not posting anymore just to stop his dog barking
I do not believe for one second he has any control over loz posting Eileen Grimshaw kicking a ball
How exciting
Loz you don’t post for others nah ?
Okay
Think I’m ready for us to play a game seeing as it’s a bit quiet

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I truly believe Kyle was behind Annie not posting anymore just to stop his dog barking
I do not believe for one second he has any control over loz posting Eileen Grimshaw kicking a ball
How exciting
Loz you don’t post for others nah ?
Okay
Think I’m ready for us to play a game seeing as it’s a bit quiet
I've got one. Things that Teef and Prolapse think are the same level of acceptable as drawing a cock and balls on a toddlers back? (Newbies, yep they did. Please head to the Wiki for the pics).

I'll start, nice and easy, benefit fraud and assault.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I've got one. Things that Teef and Prolapse think are the same level of acceptable as drawing a cock and balls on a toddlers back? (Newbies, yep they did. Please head to the Wiki for the pics).

Kissing a butt plug on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I’ve got a game but I don’t have Carron here to put my washing away so you’ll have to wait 5 mins😂 because I want to play so I’m not saying it 😂😂 yes I’m childish
I think I have one

Sleeping with a married man ? Dunno if I get the rules ?
Do I get a point ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just realised the ‘hormone’ comment. Enuresis wouldnt be diagnosed in someone so young. Unless shes gone #private. Boys are notoriously lazy though I’ll give her that. The hormone she is on about is when the brain sleeps and tells the kidneys to stop working whilst asleep. I dont think private healthcare would diagnose this so young. Its usually around 6 (? I think, definitely not 3)
She's just heard that "hormone issue" can happen with kids and just went with that I reckon. Who needs proper diagnoses with these "mothers"?

Reactions: 18
I’m only commenting as I keep losing track of the threads. Lauren’s a slag… Pass it on! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well I ain’t ever watched a movie about a prostitute having a baby with Her paying customer then he ignores her for three years and then somehow ends up having another one night resulting in a baby 😂😂

her skipping chapters cracks me up every time why not just say I know he ignored my child for three years but I decided to force him into his life and had another unwanted kid with him

she is tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The thing I find most fascinating is that she cannot see what 99% of the public are seeing. She reads the comments she reads on here and she’s still absolutely bleeping nuts. In my eyes she genuinely believes she’s right, the digs in the comments are embarrassing!

‘Think we’re done being controlled now’
Ahh you giving notice Loz? You moving on and supporting yourself love? #alwayssupporting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve got a game but I don’t have Carron here to put my washing away so you’ll have to wait 5 mins😂 because I want to play so I’m not saying it 😂😂 yes I’m childish
I think I have one

Sleeping with a married man ? Dunno if I get the rules ?
Do I get a point ?
You do.

Pretending to be infertile/having endometriosis.

Basically, all the scummy tit they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lying on telly that she didn't find out until she was 5 months with kiora

Lying filthy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mid game and someone will come ‘ Do we know the babies name yet ? X’

#2nd Entry
Taking pics half naked although my brother in law is home
#MJ
#DoesMyButtLookBigInThis
---
Lying on telly that she didn't find out until she was 5 months with kiora

Lying filthy witch
You might wanna keep this for my game hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t normally post on this thread more of a silent observer! Buttttttt……☕🫖 I’ve just been on FB and seen one of my ‘friends’ has posted a picture of their son playing at MC (I’m guessing some junior game) and he has taken a pic of KW getting his pic taken with some young fans and I’ve spotted AK to the side of the photo!!! Wondering if they were there together?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
MJ have you seen a preview of the blog?
Either some 💩 is about to hit the fan 😑
Goodman v Walker or Goodman v Kilner 👀

Amelia is a smart cookie I will give her that she archived her account previously to avoid the back lash of her slaggy, sisters, sinister antics, I wonder if it’s the blog or something else 🤔

Maybe Chloe is going to do a statement?
Maybe Grant will do a raw interview about Olivia?
Maybe Isla will send an indirect Quote?
Maybe Olivia is doing a double page reveal all?
Maybe legal contacted the sisters for a comment?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh yes the queen Leyla seeing as we’re here
As I do believe she is the source I mean Loz correct us if we’re wrong

You know who sent the text and it was defo not Chloe
As if Loz would text Chloe that
After her Pooooma video
So I THINK I know how they all met after doing some homework
They are not day one friends BULSHIT
have a look at this which is actually from a diff thread completely
any Football fans know who Wes Morgan is ?
Does he have a kid with loops ?

P.s don’t forget to remove your pages at the bottom ladies just crop it before you upload if you forget I believe mods can help if we report ? X
Wes Morgan captain of Leicester when they won the title in 2016 ....compatriot of Mr Vardy ...

Reactions: 8
I don’t normally post on this thread more of a silent observer! Buttttttt……☕🫖 I’ve just been on FB and seen one of my ‘friends’ has posted a picture of their son playing at MC (I’m guessing some junior game) and he has taken a pic of KW getting his pic taken with some young fans and I’ve spotted AK to the side of the photo!!! Wondering if they were there together?!
Meltdown from Loz incoming 😤 😤🥵🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Co-parenting 🩵🩵🩵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She has to do a video of her though, as I still wouldn’t believe the wrench 😂

Be careful. I’ve lost my report button and new threads because I referred someone ☠
Were they misbehaving ?
I lost mine before for making idiotic choices
I never wanna lose it again 💔
---
Wes Morgan captain of Leicester when they won the title in 2016 ....compatriot of Mr Vardy ...
How many kids does he have ?
Is one of his kids playing football ?
I can’t work out it that’s Leylas kid
@4FoxAche we will try our games later 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.