Goodman Sisters #63 The most famous #Walker is 3 and free but unable to attend Hudsons Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t normally post on this thread more of a silent observer! Buttttttt……☕🫖 I’ve just been on FB and seen one of my ‘friends’ has posted a picture of their son playing at MC (I’m guessing some junior game) and he has taken a pic of KW getting his pic taken with some young fans and I’ve spotted AK to the side of the photo!!! Wondering if they were there together?!
Together or not I'm sure those two will co-parent nicely for their boys sakes.
But it does make me think Annie knew earlier because if I was only 2 months into knowing this news I'm fairly surely I would still be roaring 🔥 anytime he was near especially if I were pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t normally post on this thread more of a silent observer! Buttttttt……☕🫖 I’ve just been on FB and seen one of my ‘friends’ has posted a picture of their son playing at MC (I’m guessing some junior game) and he has taken a pic of KW getting his pic taken with some young fans and I’ve spotted AK to the side of the photo!!! Wondering if they were there together?!
Any Screenshots?? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You both had me doubting myself there
Deffo Millie as she walks around the house like that hoping to land on Grunt
Just triple checked defo mills
Chloe was still fat remember it was June 2020
Loz said she couldn’t lose the baby weight so defo not her x
bleeping hell Liz, say it as it is 😂
I’ve not seen that photo before. I must’ve skipped a few chapters xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell Liz, say it as it is 😂
I’ve not seen that photo before. I must’ve skipped a few chapters xx
I’ve not seen that one tbf I have only seen the ones in the hallway 😂 I wasn’t around back then can’t remember what I typed in google and see it
All our posts are there it’s amazing 😂
@sadstateofaffairs love your trousers Dais that was my next pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hormone thing? What she’s on about? Never heard of this in my life. Happy to be corrected though. She’s just pure lazy
catching up so sorry if already mentioned but there is a thing called Diabetes insipidus not related to normal diabeties and is a hormone thing what causes you to wee a lot.

Reactions: 9
Has she seriously just blogged this? That poor child, the whole world (well idiots who pay his mother) now know the in and outs of his potty training. FFS Lauryn, allow your children some bleeping dignity. She's beyond the pale this one.
Oh I can imagine hun going to school and someone calling him pissy pants.. she keeps nothing private, kids can be cruel I am banned from posting any pictures of my son.. his mates managed to get one from his dads Facebook and taunt him with it.. it’s nothing bad just kids for you

Reactions: 16
have just ensured I don’t have any children or innocent bystanders in the photo……
Is this a video ?
When’s it from today ? Or ?
Just looks like coparenting from here
She’s got her back to the dog
Animal he is
Could you see her bump in the video ? Or was it quite quick ?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.