Goodman Sisters #63 The most famous #Walker is 3 and free but unable to attend Hudsons Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wes is early 40’s bit of a no1 really (as in wasnt on my radar) was on the Leicester team that won the prem and mahrez captain before he moved to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wes is early 40’s bit of a no1 really (as in wasnt on my radar) was on the Leicester team that won the prem and mahrez captain before he moved to us.
Apparently he’s giving out idiotic advice
I think mid size SMEG wanted any excuse to write a story naming all these slags she’s united with in the DM’s
Look at our baby dads
She is a loser

Reactions: 16
So why’s he got a nappy on while awake and playing football if he doesn’t wear nappies at almost 4 🤔
He’s not tired or in bed asleep so the bedwetting
hormonal reasons wouldn’t apply while he’s full of energy being commanded to kick a ball for her videos, clown 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Apparently he’s giving out idiotic advice
I think mid size SMEG wanted any excuse to write a story naming all these slags she’s united with in the DM’s
Look at our baby dads
She is a loser
Headline “footballer cheats” yeah we haven’t heard that before 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So why’s he got a nappy on while awake and playing football if he doesn’t wear nappies at almost 4 🤔
hormonal reasons wouldn’t apply while he’s full of energy being commanded to kick a ball for her videos, clown 🤡
She’s such a snidey cow, so unlikeable!

Reactions: 25
6k people have that in their favourites ? Eileen grimshaw kicking a ball ? Am I reading that right
I don’t have Tik tok so correct me if I’m wrong
Okay loz how do you have time to respond to everyone
No wonder you’re so miserable Loz x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
6k people have that in their favourites ? Eileen grimshaw kicking a ball ? Am I reading that right
I don’t have Tik tok so correct me if I’m wrong
Okay loz how do you have time to respond to everyone
No wonder you’re so miserable Loz x
It’s the place London Barnet that people have as their favourites, not Eileen Grimshaw's Barnet 🤣
---
Has Amelia blocked me or insta away
She’s there but has deleted all photos

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hormone thing? What she’s on about? Never heard of this in my life. Happy to be corrected though. She’s just pure lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s the place London Barnet that people have as their favourites, not Eileen Grimshaw's Barnet 🤣
---

She’s there but has deleted all photos
Thanks thrushhyy I thought wth
Oh no has Lauren sent Amelia a legal letter ?
Poor thing
She’s hiding
She’s had enough
What’s wrong MJ was it us ?
Was it Loz ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hormone thing? What she’s on about? Never heard of this in my life. Happy to be corrected though. She’s just pure lazy
Former nanny the hormones are involved in bladder control but 'hormone issues' are often misused as a term. I wouldn't be too worried about night time nappies at this age there are many reasons why some still need them for longer.
I would be worried about day time at his age if there is no medical reason then she just needs to read up on potty training and crack on.

Reactions: 23
The last time Amelia did that the tit storm ensued ….. !

Excited 😃 I bleeping hope to god she leaves our Queen alone tho coz that girl can’t take anymore bullshit x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So he been out of nappies in the day for 16 months but you’re still waiting on those hormones someone told you about? Okay Loz, whatever you say. Bone idle more like.
Bet she’s told Kyle she needs money to look into this
I don’t think he was toilet trained back then
She’s a fukin liar

Reactions: 22
So he been out of nappies in the day for 16 months but you’re still waiting on those hormones someone told you about? Okay Loz, whatever you say. Bone idle more like.
Exactly this, she is a lazy tit parent who talks utter tit.
I saw this before and laughed, so is she going to keep the messiah in nappies at night until they are dry when she takes them off 🤔 doesn’t that defeat the object of toilet training and accepting it’s normal accidents happen at night for young children, pure laziness 🤡

Reactions: 19
Exactly this, she is a lazy tit parent who talks utter tit.
I saw this before and laughed, so is she going to keep the messiah in nappies at night until they are dry when she takes them off 🤔 doesn’t that defeat the object of toilet training and accepting it’s normal accidents happen at night for young children, pure laziness 🤡
No wee wee on that Dubai Luxe babe x
Unless it’s big KW pissing on her face
Too far ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.