Goodman Sisters #63 The most famous #Walker is 3 and free but unable to attend Hudsons Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting in a house that doesn’t belong to her isolating her kids from everyone is living her best life???? Ok Lozza we believe you

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Keep forgetting Loz has spread her Canary wings 🎶📣

Source alleged she was posting on TikTok as “they” “we” “us” are no longer being controlled 🤡

I thought she was quiet 🤐 without a doubt 😱 it’s in built, repetitive patterns, same story!
They are not worthy but Loz is still hanging onto the Walker surname like her maintenance depends on it 😂🤭

IMG_2104.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Little throwback to how they used to live, I know you love seeing those carpets Lizzy 🤣
Didn’t know he was walking at 9 months, is there anything that genius child can’t do according to his bulshit talking mami
The carpets might be cleaner (for now) but the new place is still just as cluttered and messy, that poor Aupair must be exhausted running after her lazy arse.

Are the other two like this or is just Lauren and her mum?
From what I've seen Chloe seems to keep a clean and tidy house and Grant is away with work often.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well done to @Lizzy 93 on the winning thread title babe
Excellent finish
🏆
I would personally like to thank Amelia for this one ✨

Thread 62 Business

So it’s currently the 20th Feb 2024 and no February blog is out

It will allegedly will be landing 23rd February according to LG

Hudson had a birthday party on Sunday
KW and KW did not attend as they are too famous to attend peasants parties.

If I remember rightly Chloe hosted Kiaros 2nd birthday in her house as Loz was living in a shithole
Ungrateful witch

Amelia
Responded to Tattle/Insta and claimed KW 1st was invited to the party and Loz declined

Chloe
Refuses to address anything as she is a botched coward
Let Grunt out to attend his sons birthday party

Lauren/Kim Rong Un @Lucyxxxx
Let iggy pop visit her yesterday
Didn’t respond to Amelia’s claims as she doesn’t know who Amelia is.
She instead claimed she had a ‘wholesome’ Sunday
She then reposted a shady reel

This is the Goodman Sisters thread
So please don’t think things we say are a personal attack on you or your family
You do not need to confess to anything

You don’t have to read the wiki
But stupid questions get stupid prizes

Credit for the pics below
@ae77 - close up of our loz
@lola212 - MJ
@Kjj - Kim Jong Un
@Kl111966 - Amelia’s post

We are:
Lunatics
Too broke for Pilates
Unhinged
Daft shits
Annie Stans
Chavs
NHS users
Thrush ridden

Previous Thread

Kim wrong un has me literally ⚰

Whoever came up with that congratulations senorita tu es tres funny 🇪🇸

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Source alleged she was posting on TikTok as “they” “we” “us” are no longer being controlled 🤡

I thought she was quiet 🤐 without a doubt 😱 it’s in built, repetitive patterns, same story!
They are not worthy but Loz is still hanging onto the Walker surname like her maintenance depends on it 😂🤭

View attachment 2769619
So weird his names Walker yet his dad ignores him and still ignores him 😂😂
oh duck off she is absolutely sad most women who deal with a man like that remove the name but she loves it 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Everytime i nose at lauryns insta bio, the big stinking nobber gives me the absolute heave that she says she's mummy to kiari and KW

Just put her bleeping name and stop being a big stupid fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So he been out of nappies in the day for 16 months but you’re still waiting on those hormones someone told you about? Okay Loz, whatever you say. Bone idle more like.
These ‘influencers love the word POP don’t they?! ‘Just thought I’d pop on’ ‘I will pop the link up’ ‘I just pop a sticker in the potty’ literally makes me want to cheese grate my own nipples when they say it. It’s all the usual irritating cunts that do it, Hinch, Stacey Solomon and her half dead sister, Beggy’s home sweet home ect. Bunch of morons

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Footballers and wags thread ( early ones)
She was mentioned on there and wanted tattle closed down😂
She should be happy that she was mentioned in that thread
She’s no fukin WAG just a slag
Sorry just realised you said when - it’s from 2020
@Yass123 this was your post
People only say those things about you because of the way you choose to behave and the things you choose to do.
Get a job and pay your way you skank.

Reactions: 10
I thought this did happen to boys but as they are older some don't produce the hormone. She just can't be arsed the lazy tit
Thats correct. I know this as my son is additional needs and struggled with being dry day and nite. Although im not a shite mum like lozza. Had a call today sayin he is top of the consultants list for the assesments he needs 😭 only been waitin 2 years

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So he been out of nappies in the day for 16 months but you’re still waiting on those hormones someone told you about? Okay Loz, whatever you say. Bone idle more like.
Has she seriously just blogged this? That poor child, the whole world (well idiots who pay his mother) now know the in and outs of his potty training. FFS Lauryn, allow your children some bleeping dignity. She's beyond the pale this one.

Reactions: 12

View attachment 2769619
Shes such a jealous bitter old crow

Reactions: 18
I just realised the ‘hormone’ comment. Enuresis wouldnt be diagnosed in someone so young. Unless shes gone #private. Boys are notoriously lazy though I’ll give her that. The hormone she is on about is when the brain sleeps and tells the kidneys to stop working whilst asleep. I dont think private healthcare would diagnose this so young. Its usually around 6 (? I think, definitely not 3)

Reactions: 17
Has she seriously just blogged this? That poor child, the whole world (well idiots who pay his mother) now know the in and outs of his potty training. FFS Lauryn, allow your children some bleeping dignity. She's beyond the pale this one.
even worse, she posted this on her Instagram .. for free

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I just realised the ‘hormone’ comment. Enuresis wouldnt be diagnosed in someone so young. Unless shes gone #private. Boys are notoriously lazy though I’ll give her that. The hormone she is on about is when the brain sleeps and tells the kidneys to stop working whilst asleep. I dont think private healthcare would diagnose this so young. Its usually around 6 (? I think, definitely not 3)
His dad is Kyle walker tho 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.