Goodman Sisters #63 The most famous #Walker is 3 and free but unable to attend Hudsons Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t celeb big brother starting soon. Mother of famous KW.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Makes me laugh how they talk about four kids three baby mamas.. why are these women laying down with men who don't look after the kids they already have and think their baby is going to be the one to change him.

Kyle bullied , abused neglected Kairo, why did she think it was going to be different this time round ...
---
And then dopey prolapse saying this is the year people who hurt you will watch you living your best life KYLE AND ANNIE DO NOT CARE ABOUT U OR UR CHILDREN .... but they do pay for your to live this best life your life as you call it. How embarrassing
---
And then dopey prolapse saying this is the year people who hurt you will watch you living your best life KYLE AND ANNIE DO NOT CARE ABOUT U OR UR CHILDREN .... but they do pay for your to live this best life your life as you call it. How embarrassing

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Lozza … how is stopping posting passive aggressive indirects on instagram going hun ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Isn’t celeb big brother starting soon. Mother of famous KW.
She would never go on bb because she would have withdrawals from her burners giving Annie tit and spying on her. Plus what about if kyle tried to see the kids ALONE without her!?!? No chance would she allow that🤣 imagine her cbb pose pic with her hand on her hair🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hormone thing? What she’s on about? Never heard of this in my life. Happy to be corrected though. She’s just pure lazy
Me either!! Hes too old for a bedtime nappy hes maybe bed wetting due to trauma after his mum getting shagged while he was there making cash cow #2
---
Former nanny the hormones are involved in bladder control but 'hormone issues' are often misused as a term. I wouldn't be too worried about night time nappies at this age there are many reasons why some still need them for longer.
I would be worried about day time at his age if there is no medical reason then she just needs to read up on potty training and crack on.

Yeah but hes not a normal child hes kyle walkers son so hes better than any other child at everything takea after his dad who funnily enough is a big dumbass 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know someone who’s son had a nappy at night at 6 absolutely not one thing wrong with him she is just a lazy witch.

Honestly I have been sat doing my child’s football card book for two hours 😂😂
Can Kyle Walker pay for me a nanny to do it with my child I hate football and I have little choice but to participate into this football world 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
City’s playing tonight so there’ll be a few more of these 🥱
Could you live your best life if you were still in Carron’s tit hole
Could you live your best life without the 8k a month
Could you live your best life without the 2k nanny and £75 p/w au pair
If not I suggest you shut your fukin mouth Lauren
Also your list of enemies is so long

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thanks thrushhyy I thought wth
Oh no has Lauren sent Amelia a legal letter ?
Poor thing
She’s hiding
She’s had enough
What’s wrong MJ was it us ?
Was it Loz ?
#JusticeForAmelia #TopAuntie #JoinTattleAndVent #HiHun

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could you live your best life if you were still in Carron’s tit hole
Could you live your best life without the 8k a month
Could you live your best life without the 2k nanny and £75 p/w au pair
If not I suggest you shut your fukin mouth Lauren
Also your list of enemies is so long
Little throwback to how they used to live, I know you love seeing those carpets Lizzy 🤣
Didn’t know he was walking at 9 months, is there anything that genius child can’t do according to his bulshit talking mami

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So why’s he got a nappy on while awake and playing football if he doesn’t wear nappies at almost 4 🤔
He’s not tired or in bed asleep so the bedwetting
hormonal reasons wouldn’t apply while he’s full of energy being commanded to kick a ball for her videos, clown 🤡
Pure laziness. We know she doesn’t like getting up in the middle of the night
---
Former nanny the hormones are involved in bladder control but 'hormone issues' are often misused as a term. I wouldn't be too worried about night time nappies at this age there are many reasons why some still need them for longer.
I would be worried about day time at his age if there is no medical reason then she just needs to read up on potty training and crack on.
I also used to nanny a boy who wore a nappy in bed and he was 7/8 and even had an alarm on to wake him up, which he never did
I also wouldn’t worry about nappies at night, but like I said in my last comment, she is a lazy witch. Bet he wakes up bone dry

Can you imagine the demands she is making in court now for baby girl
he clearly said no about something because she was fuming last week and whatever it was it was aimed at baby girl
Bet he has said no take the 8k or I’m reducing it as I was paying double what I was told to pay 😂

what happens in retirement?. Will he pay less as he has no income

Reactions: 21
Little throwback to how they used to live, I know you love seeing those carpets Lizzy 🤣
Didn’t know he was walking at 9 months, is there anything that genius child can’t do according to his bulshit talking mami
My eldest was doing steps at the age but didn’t start walking until 3 weeks before her first birthday? I would never say she was walking at 9 months or even hinting at it. Shes so weird. Everything so little is such a flex for her

Reactions: 15
Can you imagine the demands she is making in court now for baby girl
he clearly said no about something because she was fuming last week and whatever it was it was aimed at baby girl
Bet he has said no take the 8k or I’m reducing it as I was paying double what I was told to pay 😂

what happens in retirement?. Will he pay less as he has no income
no he won’t, the maintenance is secured against life insurance. It’s pocket change to Kyle, even at retirement, I’m sure he’ll go into punditry and he’s very comfortable in front of camera and likeable to the masses despite his wandering dick.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.