Goodman Sisters #63 The most famous #Walker is 3 and free but unable to attend Hudsons Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep forgetting Loz has spread her Canary wings 🎶📣

Source alleged she was posting on TikTok as “they” “we” “us” are no longer being controlled 🤡

I thought she was quiet 🤐 without a doubt 😱 it’s in built, repetitive patterns, same story!
They are not worthy but Loz is still hanging onto the Walker surname like her maintenance depends on it 😂🤭

View attachment 2769619
does anyone else address their child 24/7 by their full government name?

I can actually imagine this fruit loop shouting ‘Kairo walker’ when she picks him up from nursery 🤣 I bet when he’s asked his name he says Kairo walker too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Were they misbehaving ?
I lost mine before for making idiotic choices
I never wanna lose it again 💔
---

How many kids does he have ?
Is one of his kids playing football ?
I can’t work out it that’s Leylas kid
@4FoxAche we will try our games later 😂
Id say no, but, it is what it is 😂

ps, Lozza is a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
does anyone else address their child 24/7 by their full government name?

I can actually imagine this fruit loop shouting ‘Kairo walker’ when she picks him up from nursery 🤣 I bet when he’s asked his name he says Kairo walker too 🤣
Oh you just know she absolutely does this! She’s one step away from a tattoo on her forehead saying “I shagged Kyle WALKER” 🤣 Tapped in the head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t normally post on this thread more of a silent observer! Buttttttt……☕🫖 I’ve just been on FB and seen one of my ‘friends’ has posted a picture of their son playing at MC (I’m guessing some junior game) and he has taken a pic of KW getting his pic taken with some young fans and I’ve spotted AK to the side of the photo!!! Wondering if they were there together?!
Oh that’s some tea ☕
Annie always supporting 😂😂
Lauryn Will never set foot on the city pitch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t normally post on this thread more of a silent observer! Buttttttt……☕🫖 I’ve just been on FB and seen one of my ‘friends’ has posted a picture of their son playing at MC (I’m guessing some junior game) and he has taken a pic of KW getting his pic taken with some young fans and I’ve spotted AK to the side of the photo!!! Wondering if they were there together?!
lauren meltdown pending …
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I truly believe Kyle was behind Annie not posting anymore just to stop his dog barking
I do not believe for one second he has any control over loz posting Eileen Grimshaw kicking a ball
How exciting
Loz you don’t post for others nah ?
Okay
Think I’m ready for us to play a game seeing as it’s a bit quiet
everything is ‘it will come out later’ BORING

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I truly believe Kyle was behind Annie not posting anymore just to stop his dog barking
I do not believe for one second he has any control over loz posting Eileen Grimshaw kicking a ball
How exciting
Loz you don’t post for others nah ?
Okay
Think I’m ready for us to play a game seeing as it’s a bit quiet
loves talking tit on her burners as if she’s liked. We all know the truth you are a bleep
---
Keep forgetting Loz has spread her Canary wings 🎶📣

Source alleged she was posting on TikTok as “they” “we” “us” are no longer being controlled 🤡

I thought she was quiet 🤐 without a doubt 😱 it’s in built, repetitive patterns, same story!
They are not worthy but Loz is still hanging onto the Walker surname like her maintenance depends on it 😂🤭

View attachment 2769619she’s good at spreading going to start calling her Flora

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.