Goodman Sisters #60 I'm four but me mums a stinking bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting 😂😂😂
---
I think she calls them bill and Ben the bunion men or summat
I was considering joining you ladies for a drink but after seeing the third foot pic in the wiki I don’t have the stomach for it. Her feet look they’ve been mangled 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’ve nowt new to add other than Lauryn reminds me of that creepy monkey on Toy Story. Watching all the screens (burners). Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s paying for a private investigator to stalk Annie out of Giro’s maintenance coz she’s that bleeping tapped in the heed 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm a bottle of Oyster Bay deep already tonight! Long arse week I tell you!
Snoops ah
Was one of my fave nights on tattle
We’ve had a few but that was top 3
Her place was a shithole
She had Nadia Essex round doing a live for some interview and the camera was on Messiahs high chair
Then she was just gurning and gurning
Picking her skin
Anxious as duck
Told her friend who’s Persian she’s Persian and the mate said she never knew LOOOOL
Anyway the live was deleted by the morning so half the thread missed it 😅
Sounds like a great time to be alive

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like a crackhead in pic 7
Sorry if you’re a crackhead don’t be offended you probably look better
Aw… the ‘poor me, I shagged a footballer again and got pregnant with his spawn’ look x
---
Snoops ah
Was one of my fave nights on tattle
We’ve had a few but that was top 3
Her place was a shithole
She had Nadia Essex round doing a live for some interview and the camera was on Messiahs high chair
Then she was just gurning and gurning
Picking her skin
Anxious as duck
Told her friend who’s Persian she’s Persian and the mate said she never knew LOOOOL
Anyway the live was deleted by the morning so half the thread missed it 😅
Please. This night needs to be banned being spoken about 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chazza the chuffing bleep!
---

Hideous aren't they! Remember that Eddie Murphy film boomerang...
They legit look straight out of insurance claim advert.

‘Nobody deserves to be left looking like this. We can help you get compensation for whatever accident caused your physical abnormality’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm fuming that Kyle had Annie right there, waiting for him at home. She's so gorgeous and sweet and just a classy lady.

But he went for Babe the pig in the citeh 🐷 not once but TWICE for sure

Reminds me of Mr B's pig he cheated on me with years ago, she's just named her child after his first child as well. These women have serious issues, honestly 🤢

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Chazza the chuffing bleep!
--
She causes me to have irrational internal explosive episodes in my head- I cannot bare her , the stupid chuffin c#*t- soz off topic, had to get that out .
Bunion country 🤮🤮🤮
---

Oooooo it's the chuffing graveeeyyyyy monsters feet 😂😂
She causes me to have irrational internal explosive episodes in my head- I cannot bare her , the stupid chuffin c#*t- soz off topic, had to get that out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looking for a picture and it’s pissing me off I cant find it
But this hill was so lonely
@sadstateofaffairs @spilllltheteeee
Sure it was just us there ?😂 and @80hs
Being barked at
#WeSurvived
After the fyi it's a baby I knew it was his she was far too cocky! #neveradoubt
---
She causes me to have irrational internal explosive episodes in my head- I cannot bare her , the stupid chuffin c#*t- soz off topic, had to get that out.
Have you seen her force feeding shuuuuddddeee? Absolutely appalling! Her mothering skins are like Lauryn's non existent

• Sad
Reactions: 12
After the fyi it's a baby I knew it was his she was far too cocky! #neveradoubt
---

Have you seen her force feeding shuuuuddddeee? Absolutely appalling! Her mothering skins are like Lauryn's non existent
Yes the broccoli, toast , it will be chips and graveehh in no time- complete moron
Lol she should follow Persian princess for some BLW ideas 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping morons

• Haha
Firsrly pic 1, 7 ,9 are the best 👌

Secondly I have a confession to make I would have also died on the hill as I did not believe he was the dad i am actually flabbergasted at this outcome.
---
Aw… the ‘poor me, I shagged a footballer again and got pregnant with his spawn’ look x
---

Please. This night needs to be banned being spoken about 😤
Did you miss it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s true
If it’s a girl I vote Sian for middle name
She’s one fantastic auntie
I had a really random thought the other day that her kids names were quite similar to her family names
Roman - Roxanne (her mums name)
Riian - Sian (her sisters name)
Reign - not sure on this one

Maybe there's a theme or maybe I'd had too much to drink 🤪🤪

40+ over here with no kids but a stepkid and a dog whose an absolute twit. I'd also love @Lottiew1 to be my mum if I wasn't so old ❤❤
---
That’s true
If it’s a girl I vote Sian for middle name
She’s one fantastic auntie
Also really hope she has a girl and calls her Reeva or Ruby ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I had a really random thought the other day that her kids names were quite similar to her family names

40+ over here with no kids but a stepkid and a dog whose an absolute twit. I'd also love @Lottiew1 to be my mum if I wasn't so old ❤❤
Possibly, I have connected both my mum and sister to both of my children not by names but by certain dates.

• Heart

---

Also really hope she has a girl and calls her Reeva or Ruby ❤

You girls are so kind!

If I was the mam yous would all end up drunk daft shits acting yourselves every weekend! 😜

I feel so sad for Annie because I know how much I adore my boys & every pregnancy people would say eee I bet you're praying for a girl & I used to think well yeah we would obviously like to have a girl but it was never in our cards & we get the joy of the girl friends (and boyfriends our oldest is gay!) & Now we have our little queen coming! Just wish my Mam was here to meet her. We are both only children so to have 4 is such a blessing... albeit a very noisy one!

There's people who really struggle to have children & would cut their hands off for a family &;people like Lauryn don't deserve them. Yes they'll have money & things but they'll never know proper love & she'll never cherish them. She's rotten to the core!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Even if Annie has a son it will be more important than big snib kinara pmsl . Not being mean but thats the reality. Someone needs to tell her. Don't get involved with married men your children will suffer. I hope there is maximum exposure of Annie in the hospital giving birth and Kyle pictured leaving the hospital and then leaving together because that is would have been proz goal hahahaba that will tip prolapse over the edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.