Goodman Sisters #60 I'm four but me mums a stinking bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Kinara” doesn’t have a bleeping hope in her if her mam, aunties and gran are owt to go by.

Reactions: 28
They are playing Everton I reckon there will be some chants about conk
Mr Klopp and junior Klopps are Evertonians (I know) and will be there…. I may or may not have been suggesting some chants 😉

Edited to add; All about Prozza and the conk not Annie or any of the children. Also I don’t think it will be as bad as the other night being a 12.30 kickoff, usually people can’t be arsed that early in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is Lauryn not a multimillionaire from her beads she has cured fertility problems not once but twice… oh no infact she was probably buying Clomid off the black market and ready for her 2 pumps then lay with her legs against the wall for 5 days. Everything will only end if she moves to the moon. Starting to feel sorry for those poor kids her telling them information they don’t need to know. Desperate weirdo woman posing in her “narcissists” property no fucks given. If I were Annie id cut contact with both and tell them they deserve eachother sick bastards. Her whole family and about 1 friend must have known he was the dad from after 3 minutes she fell pregnant. Carpet caroon probably listening from the next room rubbing her hands to together

• Haha
Reactions: 34
@Lizzy 93 i was one of them! I thought you were an absolute lunatic for believing her bullshit and giving her a platform 😂😂😂😂😂. I don’t believe It was me arguing with 80s tho? Or arguing with you / rude to you. It’s just not me 😂😂😂😂😂.
Now I have said sorry
you have said sorry
Can we just leave it now? It’s too much! When will it end 😫

xx
---
Mr Klopp and junior Klopps are Evertonians (I know) and will be there…. I may or may not have been suggesting some chants 😉

Edited to add; All about Prozza and the conk not Annie or any of the children. Also I don’t think it will be as bad as the other night being a 12.30 kickoff, usually people can’t be arsed that early in the day.
“Mr Klopp is an Evertonian” made me laugh way more than it should have 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
In fairness to all us guys who didn't believe he was the da she is batshit crazy, I mean she was wanting to move beside him and his wife, he actually had to legally stop her, talk about self destruction on his part, it almost like he has Stockholm syndrome ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looking for a picture and it’s pissing me off I cant find it
But this hill was so lonely
@sadstateofaffairs @spilllltheteeee
Sure it was just us there ?😂 and @80hs
Being barked at
#WeSurvived
Wow! In hindsight though now that it’s confirmed he knew from when she found out (10 seconds after implantation), what do you think about him knowing that over March incidents?

How instead of being shocked into being on his best behaviour… because maybe a second love child and impending end of your marriage is enough to scare you straight… what do you think about him then making out with and flashing people drunk in the clubs? Surely it was in the back of his mind to perhaps not ADD to the list as Lauryn can spill the beans at any second. You’d think you went into survival and recovery mode, not aaaaahhhhh fuckit mode

For me, I don’t think this guy has a rock bottom. I think he truly doesn’t GAF and is just good at talking.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In fairness to all us guys who didn't believe he was the da she is batshit crazy, I mean she was wanting to move beside him and his wife, he actually had to legally stop her, talk about self destruction on his part, it almost like he has Stockholm syndrome ffs 🤣
Right! such a desperate beg 🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
@Lizzy 93 i was one of them! I thought you were an absolute lunatic for believing her bullshit and giving her a platform 😂😂😂😂😂. I don’t believe It was me arguing with 80s tho? Or arguing with you / rude to you. It’s just not me 😂😂😂😂😂.
Now I have said sorry
you have said sorry
Can we just leave it now? It’s too much! When will it end 😫

xx
No John I need an apology from everyone (joke)
The thread I was reading was hilarious you guys said she’s manipulating us 🤣🤣🤣
Someone said he would NEVER get back with her they bet their house on it 😂
Hand me the keys pet

She must have been fukin laughing at us !!!
Telling us to be quiet imagine !!

That’s why this new gen of sensitive souls need to behave if us lot survived that then they can survive being told to read the fukin wiki

on another note she is a dirty liar through and through
She uploaded this when she already knew she was having a girl from week 6
She’s not right

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
No John I need an apology from everyone (joke)
The thread I was reading was hilarious you guys said she’s manipulating us 🤣🤣🤣
Someone said he would NEVER get back with her they bet their house on it 😂
Hand me the keys pet

She must have been fukin laughing at us !!!
Telling us to be quiet imagine !!

That’s why this new gen of sensitive souls need to behave if us lot survived that then they can survive being told to read the fukin wiki

on another note she is a dirty liar through and through
She uploaded this when she already knew she was having a girl from week 6
She’s not right
😂😂😂😂🙈 cringe so hard that I defended him 🤢. I don’t remember What I said and beer fear very real over here 😂😂😂😂🤭. It still doesn’t make sense (I can understand a little) and she doesn’t come out looking good either way! She is just that bleeping crazy! She scares me a little tbh 😂😂

Someone said on other thread about feeling down about her laughing at us but when people are playing guess the daddy the joke is definitely not on us

• Haha

Me and me nephew have been rehearsing songs for when he’s at Anfield next month, scousers are brutal especially when it comes to the manc teams 🤣 He’s gonna be fucked, just hope people don’t take it to far and just concentrate on taking out the 2 cunts and not the kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Look at me Lauren!

I’m being a grown woman and owning my mistakes ☺. Maybe try it???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact Kyle said this I’m not sure what he thought with this one
‘She wanted to move near me’ ( hun you’re paying drag your feet )
She played you Kyle she wanted a reaction and it worked
Well done Lauren
He wanted to stop her moving close to his family ( she would have literally been isolated)
So to stop her moving he’s shagged her and had another baby
I’m pretty sure Annie would have preferred her moving closer and no baby
He’s just an idiot
Lauren made a tactical move and it payed off big time
She knew he would meet so she dragged her son
She is so disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The fact Kyle said this I’m not sure what he thought with this one
‘She wanted to move near me’ ( hun you’re paying drag your feet )
She played you Kyle she wanted a reaction and it worked
Well done Lauren
He wanted to stop her moving close to his family ( she would have literally been isolated)
So to stop her moving he’s shagged her and had another baby
I’m pretty sure Annie would have preferred her moving closer and no baby
He’s just an idiot
Lauren made a tactical move and it payed off big time
She knew he would meet so she dragged her son
She is so disgusting
it’s mental how creative/manipulative she is. All to break another woman?! Like what the actual duck 😳

• Sick
Thank you laurEn for sharing that infact they are the girls clothes… sort her wardrobe out you complete cheap skate. Why is Kyle so ok with these children being such messy scruffs?
---
Also been thinking; the name. She said Annie knew when she saw the name.
she’s called him a name Annie knew Kyle liked. His gave girls name. Bet you. “Mutual”

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I was out that night, and was going to watch it in the morning 😤
---
Hi Loz 👋🏼

Stop reading our thread please, and stop hanging up babies vests. They belong in a drawer
Maybe give her some nice bright colours instead of Kairos hand-me-downs

Thanks
Jelly x
At least we know the clothes are not for a new baby
If she wants to squeeze her in that then good luck ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her house is not screaming 8k a month. She is so cheap and tacky with everything she does. Does king Kairo have any other clothes than them spider man pjs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.