Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

New Zealand Nik Naks

You guys are all so critical.
Lozza has style, I think she looks fantastic. Her and her sisters! Legend has it (I found out when trying to get style advice myself) they all got together one day and said, let’s see how many outfits we can put together from the charity shop for 2 pounds. Best outfit wins. Apparently they still play that game to this day - for anything from events to “look what you’re missing out on, Kyle” photoshoots. According to reliable sources, the trick to it is completely disregarding 1. Colours that suit you, and 2. The year you’re living in. To add a special touch, really drive home the fashun nostalgia by starting a blog. But don’t do recipes! That’s heading towards too modern and the only thing anyone uses blogs for these days. Rather use one to tell people about your life, because even though we have social media for that, it’s not enough. The people need what the people didn’t ask for.
So there you go. That’s how to be as Good as a Goodman 👍
---
New thread suggestion
Loz did a shoot to look like a threat, but she’ll always just look like she needs a visit to the vet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve come to the conclusion she’s just an absolute cunt through and through. Everything and I mean absolutely everything she does is to prove something to someone with her nasty fkn mouth and her perfectly time bombshells to coincide with spoiling something for someone.

I imagine she thinks she’s so smart with her wording on her cryptic clues on her posts. But there’s nothing smart about isolating yourself and ending up a lonely bitter and twisted old woman.

Lauren - turn it around you fkn hound, we’ve all made mistakes in our lives you’ve got time to make amends for your wrongs and just live your life with your two mirrakle liccle peanuts quietly and peacefully. You’ve caused enough hurt and drama around all those kids to last a lifetime. Your own sisters don’t publicly acknowledge you anymore. It’s all quite sad really.

• Heart

wellingtonboots

There is nothing that puts those kids at risk on the playground as much as finding out how they came to be in this world.

This is the life she signed up for. What did she think her kids lives would be like when she decided to have some with a married footballer? Don’t recall any Disney movies swinging that way when I was a little girl.

Plus Lauryn and Kyle had a choice. What about Annie’s worry for her kids? Annie who had no choice in this. Lauryn acts like Annie and Kyle sold her some sperm and now she’s upset they won’t play happy families.
This is what I think must be the hardest bit for Annie, or any (decent) mother (not you Lauryn). Usually you can choose who is in your kids’ lives, so toxic relatives can be kept away. But her husband, who should be the one to protect her and the kids, has invited a complete psycho into the mix who now has children related to Annie’s children. That must be so hard.

• Heart

givepeasachance

VIP Member
Thank god for the new thread.

Just seen a pic of Kyle Walker's bulge on the old thread and couldn't get out of there quick enough

• Haha

HEC1993

Chatty Member
I can imagine her on purposely taking Kairo to a pub to watch the games and shouting “look! There’s daddy!!” Just so everyone knows 😂😂😂😞

• Haha
  • Sick

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I just can't deal with the way she goes on like he was single. He is literally fucking married. She was a dirty secret as were her kids. Not big on creating a situation then acting like a victim about it. It's bizarre she's deranged end off

• Heart

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Put your hands up if you’ve been personally victimised by Lauryn and her Instagram burner accounts…. 🙋🏻‍♀️
I thought she’d blocked me but I finally realised I’d blocked her 🤣 when I was drunk when liking Sian’s most recent post so she can’t find me to block me.
A5912750-90CA-4480-BD0F-D8DC81E5FD60.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Twinkle6

VIP Member
Independent single mama so she is, gives the bairn her married baby daddys surname, loser

What woman gives the kid the dads surname when they have shite all to do with them from birth 😅

• Heart

Dollybird

VIP Member
I hope Annie realises how many of us are rooting for her and wishing her well. I’m sad that she will remember this pregnancy filled with drama and heartbreak . I think being cheated on is one thing , but being exploited how Lauryn has done it for her own gains , is quite another .
Lauryn should have stayed quiet to protect her children but she has no maternal instinct . They will read all of this in the media that their mummy is a slag . Annie’s kids will see them as the enemy and Lauryn as a home wrecker . It’s such a mess and it’s big nose fault . He will have cheated before , got away with it and probably will again . Footballers are pretty well protected , eg I know Dakota and Lowry hotels in Manchester look after the city and United players by supplying girls etc . I heard this from people who worked there and had to sign an nda . They said it was a constant conveyer belt coming through of footballers and girls, do the deed , leave and get security to get the girls out the room. Footballers are terrible to their women but most keep it hush hush 🤫 so Lauryn leaking this will have thrown cat amongst pigeons with other wags worrying what will come out about their men .

Mad world , Lauryn didn’t even get that . I reckon it was a quick shag in a car or in an easy hotel 🤣 easy hotel for an an easy hoe.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Honestly what we are witnessing here is awful, and uncomfortable to watch on so many levels! It’s verging on emotional abuse.

Say Kairo Walker” shows that’s exactly what she says to that poor boy! Her obsession with the Walker name is seriously unhealthy!

That little boy is going to have massive rejection issues growing up, when her whole existence is centred anround Kyle Walker who isn’t even in the child’s life!

She is batshit crazy!
Yip and what shes saying off camera say roman riaan and reign those are ur brothers kyle walker is ur dad u love football and ur hair is curly

• Haha
  • Sad

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
I think Annie did know that he was seeing kairo because of what Sian said about kairo being given the chance to meet Annie’s boys

• Heart

hytuhh

Chatty Member
I imagine Annie looks at Kyle now and no longer sees the man she fell in love with 💔

She has obviously got past previous indiscretions, was just getting past a love child and comfortable enough to expand their family. But to go there again and then love child 2 is created. It’s off the scale to the point where it’s unfathomable.
Genuinely, my heart goes out to her and any woman that's been through this. When I was younger I was always of the mindset that cheating automatically ends any relationship and you just can't ever trust that person again. As I got older I realised it's not that black and white. Nobody really explains that you don't stop loving the person that hurt you, and all your good memories are still there. Glimmers of the person they were before they hurt you etc. It's just so sad :(

• Heart
Reactions: 36

mchammerr

VIP Member
Address what Proz? I thought you wanted to know when this will end? Which is it? You want it to end or you want to keep digging?

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
My son is in school nursery and he’s still not toilet trained but he has GDD so it’s in his EHCP that he potentially won’t be toilet trained for a while (I am trying I’m not lazy like Loz 🤣) but his school will take children not toilet trained for nursery but they promote toilet training and 9 times out of 10 the kids leave nursery toilet trained. A lot of schools won’t take kids who aren’t toilet trained unless they have a reason they can’t use the toilet yet but there’s no reason fluent English/Spanish soon to be prem footballer Kairo can’t use the shitter
Yeh totally different if your child has SEN
Especially an EHCP
Kiaro has neither just a lazy mother

• Heart