Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

So so able

I messaged Queen Sian and she’s ❤ my message. Serious fan girling going on in my gaff tonight. I know she usually responds, by you know, it’s Queen Sian 🥰

Early doors for a thread suggestion . . . Silly, silly Kyle was waiting in the hossie and who should visit but the Poundland prossie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

New Zealand Nik Naks

You know what I just thought of that actually makes me more mad than anything? Yet ANOTHER choice Kyle took away from Annie is whether she even wants another baby with him? I wonder if Annie would’ve even wanted one knowing the facts? How fucking selfish that you knew you had a baby that would end your marriage on the way to heavily pregnant Lauryn and you, the only one in your marriage knowing that secret, let your sperm fly out to make another and not tell Annie when she found out she was pregnant? What is Kyles low? Where is the floor of Kyles morals? Because it feels like they’re bottomless. They’ve literally taken every choice from this woman. She didn’t have all the facts to make an informed decision of whether to bring another child into this. She didn’t know enough to decide whether she wants to explain to her youngest how there’s 2 sperm donations between its brothers being born and them? At least if she had a choice and knew the facts, she may have been able to walk away with just 3 prior to that and call it a day? But who knows what her CHOICE would’ve been because those sacks of shit didn’t leave her with many. Oh my god I woke up angry here in NZ. Good evening UK 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Redtea2

VIP Member
She is really ramping it up this week she is furious he wants nothing to do with them and taken legal action
she is almost saying we ain’t going anywhere BUT in the process she is confusing and hurting her own children

fucked up mental bitch needs sectioning “ say kiaro Walker “ to taunt your dads heavily pregnant wife ! The name Walker means nothing because the kid does not know his father and never will !! Being forced to idolise a man who wants tuck all to do with him

no REAL caring mother would do this .

• Heart
Reactions: 51

no1knows2

Dear lord the damage she is doing to this child! I had to read back and listen again to the stories and yes the child is referring to himself as a walker and she is encouraging him...
I'd like to say a prayer (I understand we're not all religious) Lord I pray for those children, I pray for compassion for them. That they are not poisoned from these sick and twisted ways. I also pray for healing and the safe delivery of a new baby into this world. I pray for forgiveness and also awareness sheep's in wolfs clothing. Let he without sin cast the first stone...however (not in the bible) let beggy continue to cast stones... this will be her downfall....

• Heart
Reactions: 50

LittleOne27

VIP Member
If she’s pregnant again I’m bowing out lads I’ll go die on the hill drown in the sea where ever we are these days

• Haha

livingforthetea

We all know what her next blog post will be…

“What a crazy few weeks. I need to clear a few things up. My children met Kyle in a car park. Stay tuned for next month’s blog post where I reveal which car park. Copyright Lauryn Goodman. If you say my Baby Daddy has a wife I’ll get my legal team on you”

• Haha
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Do we think Annie should do another interview ?
No, I don't think so. The older I've got the more I've realised the power of silence. Particularly when some cunt is trying to push your buttons. When you don't respond to narcs it sends them fucking crazy.

• Heart

brownstone

Screenshot_20240208_142125_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240208_142136_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240208_142259_Gallery.jpg

I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm a bit behind but I've been back over her Puma stories and LOOK at this bitch. She has NO reason to be in Cheshire. It's actually scary. I know it was 2021 but she's still up to these old tricks.

She needs to stay the fuck away from the Walkers. Poor Annie having to deal with this for years, and even worse now when she's pregnant

Big up Annie and Sian - Queens 👸

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Every time I see this pose I just hear the I’m a little teapot song 🤣

I’m a little teapot 🫖 short and stout
When I get all steamed up here me shout
“I shagged Kyle Walker for clout”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Gossipingginger

What more needs addressing? She’s had two unwanted kids. She’s obsessed with Annie and wants Kyle’s money 🤷‍♀️

looserj

Lurker on this thread finally caught up and I have to say you lots make me absolutely howl, you funny fuckers.
Been racking my brain trying to understand how Vyle can even attempt going near that nasty bitch when he has Annie the worldie at home. The only possible reason I can come up with is that she is a dirty dirty DIRTY cow with no boundaries what so ever that will do absolutely anything and I mean anything if the price is right the filthy proz. (Make of it what you will)
Annie would NEVER!

• Haha
I had been with my 'baby daddy' for over 5 years, we split up then I discovered I was pregnant. Pretty toxic ex....he basically said he wanted nothing to do with baby...and when I decided to go ahead with it he blocked me on everything. Asked for DNA too as he's a prick....needless to say my baby has my name and I don't have a necklace with his initials on. She's got no fucking self respect she was a shag, that's it. Take your miracle babies and fuck off...cum bucket 😂😂😂😂

• Heart