Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It’s amazing we got through the last thread without arguing
I’m begging we keep it up
Please
I wasn’t coping
Saw shots fired but sometimes you gotta dodge the bullets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

HEC1993

Chatty Member
You never forget how you were treated/the things you went through when pregnant. Not remotely the same but I had a boss absolutely out to get me for getting pregnant as it inconvenienced her small company. She did EVERYTHING she could to make my work life hell in the hope I’d leave because you can’t fire a pregnant woman. I was going home in tears at the end of each day for 9 months. Company car was taken away. It was awful but I stuck at it and at the end I had the last laugh as I told her I’d return from maternity leave knowing I wouldn’t. They struggled for months without me as they didn’t want to employ a mat cover. In the end I just posted my notice a month before I was due back and got a lump sum of holiday pay 😂 Sorry I know some won’t care etc but the point is it makes you a much stronger person going through shit when you feel most vulnerable. I hope Annie will feel the same in the end

• Heart

OtherMoon

VIP Member
I wonder if the Kairo Walker something is because she occasionally uses Goodman with the Walker, but she mostly tells him he's Walker.
FFS Kyle look at the mess this kids head must be in and you thought round 2 was a good idea. 😞

• Angry
  • Haha

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
I imagine Annie looks at Kyle now and no longer sees the man she fell in love with 💔

She has obviously got past previous indiscretions, was just getting past a love child and comfortable enough to expand their family. But to go there again and then love child 2 is created. It’s off the scale to the point where it’s unfathomable.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

PenelopeStraw

no she needs to stay silent. Dont even post when she gives birth let ‘a source’ announce it and exclude the gender.
Let lauryn show herself up.
Whether annie stays or leaves, lauryn will still goad, harass and stalk her
Agreed, Lauryn would love Annie to do another interview then she could try spin another victim narrative, 'this is all lies', 'affecting my mental health' etc. Lauryn would love to know she has got to her somehow.
Silence can be more powerful than words.

Screenshot_20240208_142125_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240208_142136_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240208_142259_Gallery.jpg

I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm a bit behind but I've been back over her Puma stories and LOOK at this bitch. She has NO reason to be in Cheshire. It's actually scary. I know it was 2021 but she's still up to these old tricks.

She needs to stay the fuck away from the Walkers. Poor Annie having to deal with this for years, and even worse now when she's pregnant

Big up Annie and Sian - Queens 👸
Knutsford is a lovely little town if you live there or around, but there's absolutely no reason to visit there from Brighton!
100% stalker behaviour

Last edited:

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Story Time 🌹
A friend was paying maintenance to his ex partner, every month via bank transfer, because she is beggy ungrateful Cunt she wasn’t happy & went to the CMS behind his back.

Due to the lengthy process debt quickly built up in the thousands as she claimed he didn’t see the child or pay. When in fact he would drive over 100 miles to collect his child & have to return the child as per the court order, even though she chose to move away.

After jumping through hoops, drugs test, statements from CAFCAS she ended up looking like a prize cock & ended up with much less.

The bank transactions I mentioned earlier were all documented & this amount was then deducted off the child maintenance debt leaving her being “overpaid” as a result she ended up with much less. In addition to now having to meet him half way as she took herself & child to a city far away intentionally to prevent contact.

So if LaurEN has received all this extra income & Kyle can prove it I wonder if they are going to hit her where it really hurts & significantly reduce her income. Not because she is being punished but it is truly what she deserves.

The amount could also reduce as Kyle is not living with his three children therefore the maintenance payments should be split equally between the children at a certain percentage of his salary, not including any assets so Proz could end up much worse off for spawning another child by Kyle.

The CMS could consider a significant reduction in her maintenance especially if his circumstances have changed. Plus if he has been paying her extra money they can reduce payments further, maybe Annie might want a Fendi changing bag & every other luxury baby item.

Karma has no menu, you are served what you deserve 😉

I don’t know if the same applies to high earners as I don’t do Pilates 😂🤭

• Heart

livingforthetea

If Carron had put as much effort into raising her children not to be self-serving narcissists as Chloe puts into eye-fucking herself on camera whilst advertising butt plugs the world would be a better place.

Chloe you have as much sex appeal as Lauryn has Cartier bracelets i.e none

• Haha

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
She’s so obsessed with making sure he’s recognised by his Dad (sperm donor) and family that she’s lost the plot of what’s best for the child. She’s consumed with jealousy that RRR are getting more love/money etc than K/K. But she’s acting like a first wife that’s been dumped not the hired help that got knocked up knowing there was no Dad.

The entitlement and sheer craziness is off the charts.

I so feel for Annie. She never invited any of this crazy into her life.

• Haha

PenelopeStraw

It scares me too how much she has used her children as pawns to get a reaction from the Walkers/column inches. Kyle and his antics aside (before being labelled as a lunatic sympathiser) Lauryn has never protected her children.

Kairo it began right from pretending he was a girl / called Junior, to the 'accidental' photo of Kairo in front of the TV whilst Kyle was on 🤥. The constant football references, KW dog collar swinging round in every shot, the Dad football kits, slathering his hair in Curly Ellie to look like RRR etc etc. All public, all to get attention.

Kasemine hasn't had a chance either, her trashy birth announcement of 'it's not another footballer' and the only public photos of her is with the KW dog collar & I'm A Lion/ Kelis Trick Me 😣

Absolutely vile what she is doing with those children, I'm so glad Sian came at her for her latest antics of trying to drag RRR into her sad little game.

• Sad

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
What a dick head asking strangers what giro would like his birthday cake/ party theme to be when he’s literally right in front of her. Ask your kid ffs. I have one the same age and they do know very well what they want, we’ve had shark theme, dinosaur theme and it looks like this year we’re having Pringles theme but hey ho 🤷🏻‍♀️ just do what the kid likes! Although now I’ve thought of Danielle Lloyd so the Pringles theme has gotta go, but there will be something else he likes, you get my drift
Maybe he answered in Spanish

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38