Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PenelopeStraw

"I am crying in front of my children when will this end"

proceeds to call the paps to the airport, buys KW logo suitcases, calls the paps on holiday, does several newspaper interviews, posts links to interviews, leaks Annie message and KW videos with Kairo, posts public video of son mentioning half-siblings, now writing a blog about it pay £2.99 everyone that all needs to be addressed she wants it to end.

🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Emlou80

Its no wonder private schools are turning her away. They have reputations and certainly wouldn't want a freeloading hussy damaging the schools name
My children went to private school (before thankfully passing the 11plus and going off to grammar which was free. I didn’t have the luxury of being impregnated by big nose) and it was brutal. When I got divorced I lost half my “friendship” group as they were worried a single mum may try and seduce their husband (who all already had loz type secretaries and were shagging those!). Thankfully I worked full time so took myself out of the madness. Proz will not be accepted in the first place by the mums and they will make her life a living hell.

Also, one of the mums slept with two of the other dads and it caused uproar. The school told her that her and her children were no longer welcome.

if Proz thinks we are hard on her, she is going to get eaten by the wolves come school time and I can’t wait to see it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
I take my hat off to single parents. My sister is a single mum and she’s honestly super human.
I don’t take my hat off for people who have intentionally fallen pregnant, knowing they would be single parents then complain how hard their lives are… especially when they use their child(ren) as status symbols, cash cows and receive more child maintenance each year than most people see in a lifetime.

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Honestly what we are witnessing here is awful, and uncomfortable to watch on so many levels! It’s verging on emotional abuse.

Say Kairo Walker” shows that’s exactly what she says to that poor boy! Her obsession with the Walker name is seriously unhealthy!

That little boy is going to have massive rejection issues growing up, when her whole existence is centred anround Kyle Walker who isn’t even in the child’s life!

She is batshit crazy!

• Sad

livingforthetea

The thing with Lauryn is that she is clearly so insecure that she feels the need to appear that she is better than others. It’s all about what things represent. So a swimming pool, a Nanny, private school, electric curtains, a 2 million pound house, a new car every 4 years, regular Botox/fillers, a Fendi changing bag, connections with an England footballer etc etc it all represents being wealthy in her mind. It helps her feel superior to others even though she’s not.

Kyle and Annie have real wealth. The kind that comes from honing a talent over years and years that in turn has enabled him to have a lucrative career and Annie has been with him every step of the way. Lauryn has no talent and no man has ever loved her enough to commit to her for a long period of time. All the stories I’ve heard of her attacking other females and harassing them using her Mum’s Snapchat (🤢) just proves she is a seething, bitter, insecure, immature cretin. Annie is better than her in every way and she can’t fucking STAND IT.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

New Zealand Nik Naks

At the minute, what do you think will happen with Annie and Kyle’s marriage? Even though she said she’s taking time away from him she hasn’t said definitely divorce. Obviously, im hoping she does. But what does everyone think?
I feel like even if she wanted to take him back, when the thought enters her mind she must think about how impossible that is. Lauryn isn’t just another woman. She’s tortured her. He’s done the most intimate thing you can with the woman Annie despised. The woman who expects Annie to act like some kind of sister-wife with open arms. The first one was meant to be created in a break, other than being a sex addict those were his biggest mistakes. This time, the lies are astounding. The visiting, the sex before a groin surgery, impregnating his wife knowing Lauryn was about to give birth to a child Annie would never forgive him for and then letting Annie live out this pregnancy in a lie, fearing Lauryns reactions over his wife, saying Annie HIS WIFES pregnancy was the straw that broke LAURYNS back…. It’s just too much. You could be the biggest doormat and most forgiving person in the world and probably wouldn’t take him back unless you were in a coma or brain dead. I think Annie is broken and tempted daily to take him back, but knows her heart will be more broken with him than without him. Without him she has choices, she can be treated well, her money will be from him but will be her own, and she will have the freedom of never dealing with Lauryn ever again. With him, she lives watching him also live by Lauryns rules and financial needs, and being the bad guy forever for him not seeing his sperm donations, and always under Lauryns spy glass as his wife, offending Lauryn with every post and movement for merely existing as the one he chose before he even met Lauryn because she’s a fucking psychopath. He let that scumbag into their lives once, then when he knew she was psycho, he thought it a good idea to further cement her place in their lives forever. I hope so badly she moves on with someone amazing and gets her share of the money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Good Morning our Loz is going to be extra tired today Knose was on the boob at 4am so hopefully she keep’s her shit to a bare minimum, please no more BLW or Es Spanal
Pardon me!!
Nope I spoke to soon & so she starts … sharing this 😵💫
IMG_1843.jpeg
II hope nobody woke up pregnant from Kyle’s bulge picture either 🤭

Came across this 👀 private chauffeur says he is discreet but with these pictures being posted on an open account. I think not 😏
Kyle & Princess Proz. on a meet up maybe 🤔 she has the KW dog tag so post Kairo 🕵️‍♀️
Kyle looks like he has been papped
Lauryn Posing with yet another face 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It’s just interesting loz says he has a high level of Spanish
I don’t understand how she knows this when she doesn’t understand it herself x

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Lurker on this thread finally caught up and I have to say you lots make me absolutely howl, you funny fuckers.
Been racking my brain trying to understand how Vyle can even attempt going near that nasty bitch when he has Annie the worldie at home. The only possible reason I can come up with is that she is a dirty dirty DIRTY cow with no boundaries what so ever that will do absolutely anything and I mean anything if the price is right the filthy proz. (Make of it what you will)
Annie would NEVER!
😂😂😂😂 buckle up bitch
Love this entry into the thread
Funny fucker you are
we think she eats his hairy arsehole ( you didn’t hear this from me)

if you eat arse please do not be offended, this thread is for the Goodman’s not you so no need to confess to this x

• Haha

loula90x

Now you mention it, yes. I’ve just checked. The video proz leaked of Kyle playing football with kairo, kairo had the same beige jumper and black leggings on as he does in this picture. and the picture of Kyle holding kairo he is all in black. So that’s atleast twice that he’s seen kairo.
Who even poses like that with their child in their arms 😳 she’s another breed of weird, holding her hair like that pushing her chest out and pouting it doesn’t even look like a kiss pout either gives me creeps

• Haha

SeptemberCatLady

What I would like her to address:

1. What is the schedule/rota for the Sister Shoes? Do they need to put in requests or do they have to time ‘events’ cough selling stories around a pre existing rota?
2. Who is she really obsessed with, Kyle or Annie?
3. Why does she think she’s important enough to keep mistake baby #2’s name under wraps?

What she will actually address:

✨ nothing ✨

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I hate people telling me I’m a great mum 😫
I go all awks and dunno what to respond.
I just raise my son and do my best every single day
I love being his mum
It freaks me out when people tell me, because I don’t do it for others to praise me
Whereas Loz constantly needs to be told
Because she knows she’s so shit
The fact she mentioned Kyle said she’s a good mum
You’re so good loz he thinks you should to it without him
Twat

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why does everyone think I'm a narc? All I wanna do is wear my filthy Valentino's and get shagged in the park.

• Haha
Reactions: 41