Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybean093

VIP Member
When I had my mini's Mr J and I were engaged not married. Marriage was the intent so I gave them his surname to save any messing. We got married when my eldest was 6 but before then he would ask me why I had a different name to him. I'd explain that we would all have the same name, but he would get upset over it (he's a sensitive soul) he has the same name as his dad, who has given him nothing but love and safety since conception ffs.
Imagine poor Kashkai asking asking proz the same, what's her response going to be? I gave you your dad's name who denied your existence for 3 years then called you a mistake. It's going to take years of therapy to help heal that little boy
She’s probably changed her name to Walker

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
What a dick head asking strangers what giro would like his birthday cake/ party theme to be when he’s literally right in front of her. Ask your kid ffs. I have one the same age and they do know very well what they want, we’ve had shark theme, dinosaur theme and it looks like this year we’re having Pringles theme but hey ho 🤷🏻‍♀️ just do what the kid likes! Although now I’ve thought of Danielle Lloyd so the Pringles theme has gotta go, but there will be something else he likes, you get my drift

• Haha
Do we think Annie should do another interview ?
no she needs to stay silent. Dont even post when she gives birth let ‘a source’ announce it and exclude the gender.
Let lauryn show herself up.
Whether annie stays or leaves, lauryn will still goad, harass and stalk her

I'm a little surprised she hasn't gone for an L name for the girl, so she can some sort of legitimate reason for wearing anything with a LW

• Haha
Reactions: 33

catchingup2021

VIP Member
She’s an absolute parasite. Look at all the crazy shut she does that we see, can you IMAGINE the shit Annie knows that we don’t! I dread to think how bad it’s got over the last few years.

PenelopeStraw

Lauryns posted
it's always some variation of

I need to address some things
I need to clear things up
Alot going on behind the scenes
Will share things soon

seriously you've shared enough love.
at what point do you think, maybe I'm the problem cos things need addressing constantly 🤔

Lrm2018

Brentford fans chanting “Kyle Walker, he can’t see his kids”. Probably helped fuel his outburst. No one to blame but yourself mate.

• Wow
  • Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
She is clinging onto Kyle walker for dear life that's for sure, not about the importance of her kids having their dads names or a relationship with him. She loves the attention, she's an absolute loser

• Heart

hytuhh

Chatty Member
So many questions . Like why tubs and the trainers . Forget the Valentino’s .
Can we just agree to never post pics of their outfits because I have literally never seen a more unfortunate looking family 😭 how can not even 1 of them look nice, ever??? It actually hurts my head because it takes effort to look THAT BAD consistently

• Haha

Herefortheknow

Chatty Member
Not sure if this has been posted (long time lurker 1st time poster) this is the original #pumagate post in May 21 and she's replied to comment 2 days ago. Still claiming there is a lot to their 'relationship' 🙄
Publicly said he’s bullying your son. He said sorry so you thought ahhh that’s ok.
talk about a forced relationship.
Shit mother not protecting her son.
---
Also what did he say to Annie about his boots if she had no idea about him seeing the boy? Baring in mind she was at all the games?! What a mug laurEn is

PenelopeStraw

I would love to know what the teachers and parents at nursery think of her, especially now this is all in the papers.

You just know when he started there she flounced in with her sunnies and communal Valentinos on, KW dog collar swinging in the wind
"No photos please of my son KAIRO WALKER his father is KYLE WALKER" 📢
Probably asked them about security as Giro needs his own bodyguards 👮🏽
Paps in the bushes that she paid to be there 📸
"Sorry I don't know Spanish, I'm Persian"
Scratched her nits, took a dump and left.
They probably have never seen her again as nanny does the drop offs

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
She will never fuck off poor Annie will have a newborn and three boys to look after whilst dealing with Lauryns digs and taunting . I hate her she is scum
Kyle the fucker has landed his wife with this tapped in the head, insane piece of shit for the rest of her life!

My heart aches for Annie, she has done nothing to deserve this, she has always been that loyal partner in the background helping Vyle to achieve his career goals… and this is how he repays her! Fucking awful!