Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SeptemberCatLady

I’ve been thinking about the whole deadbeat comment…

Yes he’s not involved, which appears to be through no fault of his own, but unlike normal deadbeats, he’s actually paying thousands a month for children he doesn’t/or does want a relationship
shes more of a deadbeat mum than he is a dad. He might not be providing emotionally but he is financially. She is providing neither!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I think she’s been slapped with an injunction of some kind so Kairo is now being used to get all her backwards messages out into Kyles orbit.

• Sad

Hunter01

Thread suggestion-
She likes to rim him, sometimes eating , licking and chomping, but still doesn’t know what’s in his coffee in the morning 🍑 👅 💩
She gives boring shag vibes to me.
Personally I think the second shag was because she offered it on a plate and Kyle thought fuck it I pay this crazy bitch £8k a month I might as well get something out of it. Then he closed his eyes and thought of Annie 🤣

• Haha

Cm190515

Given the fact her and kyle were not married when these children were made or even bloody dating means she had no obligation to give those children his surname, she quiet obviously has just because the celebrity status of kyle and most probably knowing her, to get at Annie. Hence the constant driving it into her kids their last name is Walker. Shes the type to make Kairo rehearse it over and over and encourage him to walk into nursery saying hi my name is kairo WALKER and my daddy is called KYLE and my daddy plays FOOTBALL. Actual illness.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Pjta

No matter how much money / how many footballers the Goodman sisters sleep with they will never look classy. There's something about Sian and Annie that they will never have no matter how hard they try and that is what must drive Lauryn crazy. She will never be Annie.

• Heart

Ladxb21

How degrading is that - advertising butt plugs on the same page you share pics of your kids. Only other creature I've known to do that is Talia Oatway

• Sick

cocoblu

I hope this guy is thankful for getting away 8k a month better off
I hope this guy is thankful for getting away 8k a month better off
But despite the pair looking cosy, a source told MailOnline: ‘Michael was just leaving the restaurant at the same time as Lauryn. He has no idea who she is and has never heard of her. He was enjoying a lads’ night out with a group of friends.’

MailOnline has contacted Lauryn's representative for comment.

leechy Lauryn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Someone was spot on earlier
She will be the most broke at the school gate

Loz pulling up to the gates and shouting: Kairo Kyle Walker’s son have a good day at school
Don’t forget your Spanish tuition later on
Grandma will get you as I’m off on a liquid lunch with your Auntie Cathy you know Demari Grays ex
Kiss kiss

Every morning
The other mums looking at her like

• Haha

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Lauryn is livid that Annie is in the WAG set, she’s an absolute babe. Her sister is also gorgeous and she has actual friends.
Whereas as she is none of them things. Nothing at all. Her face looks like she been licking stingy nettles. More importantly, she’s a vile cunt with a poisonous personality. At this point, I’d like to think she has the self awareness to recognise that she’s repugnant lol

• Heart

GeorgiaOrwell

I know this a Goodman sister thread but I really think Ma and Pa Kilner deserve credit to have one dignified classy daughter might be luck but to have two who have absolutely have each other’s back with no jealousy that’s down to parenting!

• Heart

loulou232

If lauryn was my sister she wouldn’t be doing pap pics coz she’d have 2 black eyes

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
What way does the schooling work in England? Its been mentioned on here kairo is still in nappies yes? I find that so strange at his age, if he was going through our schooling system he would of started nursery in September and would have to be independently using the toilet and if he wasn't his mum would have to come and change him at each nappy change.
i don't understand how you can say time and time again how advanced your child is when they haven't even hit their basic developmental milestones yet.
2 of mine are still in nappies (nearly 4 and nearly 8) they have significant special needs. I have to provide nappies and wipes but school change their nappies as and when they need.

• Heart