Goodman Sisters #59 She thinks she canny but she’s an absolute fanny, the only queens are Sian & Annie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back.

Well done @MinnieXX on the winning title.

Read the wiki.

We don’t know why Kairo speaks Spanish. & BLW is now on a plant based diet.

Queen Sian est 5th February 2024 7:30pm -

IMG_1803.jpeg

Previous thread:

As we were.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
High five ✋🏻 to Sian for putting “fluent in Spanish” in inverted commas. He’s not even fluent in English you plank.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Just here to fan girl over Annie and Sian ✌🏻

and laugh at pie face, obviously.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s amazing we got through the last thread without arguing
I’m begging we keep it up
Please
I wasn’t coping
Saw shots fired but sometimes you gotta dodge the bullets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder what fresh hell awaits us this thread… hopefully it’s a slow moving one now, and we can all get on, and no more mention of the you know what words 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thank god for the new thread.

Just seen a pic of Kyle Walker's bulge on the old thread and couldn't get out of there quick enough

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I messaged Queen Sian and she’s ❤ my message. Serious fan girling going on in my gaff tonight. I know she usually responds, by you know, it’s Queen Sian 🥰

Early doors for a thread suggestion . . . Silly, silly Kyle was waiting in the hossie and who should visit but the Poundland prossie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I wonder what fresh hell awaits us this thread… hopefully it’s a slow moving one now, and we can all get on, and no more mention of the you know what words 👀
Please no drama tonight I need sleep 😂
Sighhhh I don’t like a challenge like this
Itch in me that just wants to BLURRRRRT OUT something

There’s about 2 of us that go gym here
I just did my second class of the day
Bolton witch went and smashed it
Public class for members
No private members thing I’m afraid
Wonder if that makes me more chavy
Hope so

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Right I’m on the champagne lads what’s Lozza got in store tonight I beg no more veg stories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve added the Grunt Olivia scandal screenshots to the wiki as well as the day after Boxing Day text. Can anyone think of anything else that needs adding?
Sends receipts my way plz lads x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I had to spend a full day in the office and I was terrified something might happen and that I would never catch up again but thank god its Tuesday as it appears to be the most relaxing out of the day of the week for this show.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.