Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lola212

Also it does look like Kairo’s outfits are slightly different, one has a hood.
639C27C4-9A1F-4742-8F87-85A7A56F69C3.jpeg
72A95938-966A-4700-ADC6-8E15FE98BF95.jpeg

Reactions: 9

onetreehill

Her voice
Not sure if this has been posted (long time lurker 1st time poster) this is the original #pumagate post in May 21 and she's replied to comment 2 days ago. Still claiming there is a lot to their 'relationship' 🙄
I read her comment in vicky pollards voice 😂 she speaks like a 14 year old , hit me up Kairo 🤮

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I’ve come to the conclusion she’s just an absolute cunt through and through. Everything and I mean absolutely everything she does is to prove something to someone with her nasty fkn mouth and her perfectly time bombshells to coincide with spoiling something for someone.

I imagine she thinks she’s so smart with her wording on her cryptic clues on her posts. But there’s nothing smart about isolating yourself and ending up a lonely bitter and twisted old woman.

Lauren - turn it around you fkn hound, we’ve all made mistakes in our lives you’ve got time to make amends for your wrongs and just live your life with your two mirrakle liccle peanuts quietly and peacefully. You’ve caused enough hurt and drama around all those kids to last a lifetime. Your own sisters don’t publicly acknowledge you anymore. It’s all quite sad really.
Here fucking here 👏🏼👏🏼

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Football fans have always done this though. Think back to Beckham and they’d chant ‘posh spice takes it up the arse’. (Make of that what you will!). If the fans can use something to wind a player up they will. He’s brought this on himself. Idiot decision!

Posh spice takes it up the arse eeeee 🤣
---
Is it bad that I want her to be in CBB, as Faryal makhdoom (who's husband is a serial cheat) is going on and it would be fun to watch FM rip proz a new arsehole. She needs to put an end to this but she won't she wants the last word. Obviously wants Kyle's money and to stress Annie out, must be killing her not to know what's going on in that house!

Edited to fix spelling error 😂
Couldn't imagine her kicking off with anyone let alone Loz!

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
For me i heard about her when she got pregnant and kept going on about endo/miracle baby and Annie. So I did some research. Annie's interview broke my heart as i fully believe what she said and then when i heard about her supposedly calling the baby Kyle Walker (junior). I realised how much I disliked someone like that. I lerked for years on and off but this attitude post 2nd baby compelled me to start writing on here.
Thanks so much for answering, I wasn’t here for Kyle Walker jnr, that would have absolutely creased me! 4th child to a homewrecker and the only one to take his name! Madness!

I’d never heard of her or read anything about it. When I did read on here all I could say was omg I’ve never ever seen anything like this!
---
Tbh I had no idea who she was, I was trying to work out what the difference between her and Lauren Goodger was because articles kept getting them confused when she slept with Kyle the first time 🤣
But I never felt sorry for her cos she kept releasing articles and looking smug AF, I got bad vibes and the vibes turned out to be true lol
They are really alike though eh! Both arseholes too 🤣

• Haha

Lottiew1

VIP Member
I thought the bastard blog was this week / next week , now it’s this month- it’s never ending she doesn’t want resolution she wants to win to have the last word always .
As others have said she’s ramping up all the drama because she’s loving the attention- plotting, scheming and continuing to lie.
What an absolute nightmare of a woman.
ETA I cannot stress how much I cannot bare those fake Valentino shoes !

Surely the blog should be good to go on the 1st day of the month? She's even shit at that!

whenindoubtgossip

VIP Member
She’s gonna say she was sent the post the stranger wrote but it’s all lies and no one has ever invited Kiaro and kangaroo to meet their half siblings but Kiaro knows their names from one picture and memorised it
Weirdo
Kiaro is not only a medical marvel he is also #gifted
---
That's my favourite - that poor paid pap needs therapy after snapping that, horrific!
Same 😂😂😂 what was she thinking when she put that on.

• Haha

Rhubarb10

Chatty Member
Does it have to be with Kyle?
Either Kyle's a magician with his wand and abracadabra'd 2 surprise miracles to a borderline infertile cum bucket,

....or Lauryn has been telling fibs.

What fibs we won't know, the walkers have publicly said this is woman (using that term loosely..prefer demon) is spouting out lies and this is in the hands of their lawyers now.

Fair game.

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Carpeteer curtain carroooon looks like a mesh curtain and voile kinda slag.

That whole family look like mesh curtains, like the yellow smokers ones with the holes in them, that's the goodman family 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They look like a nets type of breed!

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Just checking in
Back from spin class
Didn’t see anyone outside the window as I was truly humbled and could barely breathe
Anyways hope Lauren gets humbled too
As you were x
Spin class 🚲 gives me the fear! I think I’d die on the bike 🤣🤣

Is it next stop Pilates 😉

• Haha