Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybean093

VIP Member
I take my hat off to single parents. My sister is a single mum and she’s honestly super human.
I don’t take my hat off for people who have intentionally fallen pregnant, knowing they would be single parents then complain how hard their lives are… especially when they use their child(ren) as status symbols, cash cows and receive more child maintenance each year than most people see in a lifetime.
And most single parents aren’t getting £8k maintenance a month

Reactions: 8

johndoe111

VIP Member
I'm hoping the kids weren't there🙁 I just see it as a wake up call for him.( Also not talking about anything that's said about the kids) Didn't learn his lesson the first time with proz🤢
Probs watching at home. Ronnie was watching at home.

• Sad

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
The irony is they could both most likely have very successful influencing careers if they wanted to and/or be actual models, you know like real ones? They could make a bin bag look good! And they seem like actual girls girls and support eachother which will appeal to lots of brands. Annie could deffo get some deals with fitness brands after being photographed looking amazing in her gym gear every day for the last few weeks! And while heavily pregnant.

Slaggy home wrecker doesn’t quite have the same appeal but Loz made 0p as an influencer before all this anyway because she is inherently unlikable, filtered up to her eyeballs and still looks cheap and tacky. She has no style!
Annie is just effortless.

Basically what I’m trying to say is does anyone know where Annie’s oversized black puffer is from 😂 it looks super cosy (but unlike Loz doesn’t have an article written about it so everyone knows she has a £1.5k coat)
Sure someone said it was the Adidas one by Stella McCartney?

• Heart

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 fucking readers housewives

Cringeeeeee, look at the beggy old tart doing all these shite ads, bet molemans rubbing his mucky wee paws together that chlojob is getting all these ads lately off the back of her whore sister.

What a fucking mess that family is
Only need lauryn in that white Alexis colby get up and family complete 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

user276363829

Chatty Member
Hey, yeh he does
For safety reasons we will not repost but a tattler found it in seconds not many where they live…
Sources tell me the staff laugh at her and talk about her because she can’t understand x
Typed 3 words into Google and it was the first thing that popped up. Scary