Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Oh I am loving Chloe and her butt plug 😂 all that begging for freebies and that’s what she ends up with- a butt plug 😂 and she’s still so grateful for it that not only does she share it she gives that free butt plug a grid post 😂
Oh my goodness I thought it was a joke on here. FFS do any of them have any shame?! 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I was originally on the PTWM & Hinch thread then dipped into Stacey Solomon’s - all those types. I heard of tattle from PTWM meltdown over the PayPal scandal (iykyk). Boy they moved fast those threads!!! I think I remember going to Panface’s thread (the original) when it became known she was preggars then it vanished and I never understood why!!! Somehow found Goodman Sisters and dipped in and out keeping us with the goss but didn’t comment. Then when she announced pregnancy no.2 I was like Nooooooo can’t be. I will always remember @Lizzy 93 ‘Really Kyle?’ 🤣🤣 and even then me thinking nah absolutely not 👀🤭
The detective work from some tattlers is immense 🔍
If I see anyone on TikTok think is a bellend I run straight to here and check out their threads 🤣
Do you know why it was closed now lol ?
Hello Dora x

• Haha

PenelopeStraw

Was wondering if some of you could fill me in on something I’ve been wondering for a wee while…

I joined this thread around Kairo being a couple of months old, and was here for Pumagate, but I wasn’t here during the pregnancy or birth of the messiah! I joined this thread as it was constantly trending and I was intrigued! Had no idea who she was and I too probably confused her with droopy lips!

So what I want to ask is, what brought you here? Did anyone feel sorry for her or was taken in by her at the very start? Was she digging at Annie during her pregnancy? What was she like back then?

Thank you in advance to anyone who answers 😘
After the birth of Messiah I saw all the drama online and started following her on instagram, I initially felt sorry for her! 😱
Then she started to irritate me daily with all her motherhood advice, I wondered if she was some sort of midwife 🤣 Also started to click there must be two sides to this story when she was whining about being a single mother.
I googled her and found Tattle, lurked with an old account for a while and dipped in an out.
Still here because everyone is a funny fecker and she's finally getting her just deserts!

• Heart

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Aye its shit they are saying stuff about his kids but hes got away with shit for years he deserves to be shouted at and made to feel like shit and embarressed hes sat back and let it happen to annie perhaps this will make him wake up hes just went too far this time.
Lauren is that insane i forgot how much of an utter cunt kyle actually is and hes due his karma aswell hes brought all of this to his kids he knows roman can see it all and he still does it so if he doesnt like it change his ways and it will stop
---
I wont be speaking about it again.... continues to speak about it every single day
No, I 100% get that. This is his karma, but it’s also his job and those babies need protecting

• Heart

catchingup2021

VIP Member
I’ve thought that too, you never see or hear anything about big Sean and Lilo Lil #2
I’ve read on here that he left Carron and had twins with another woman but that’s all. Does anyone know who she is or if they’re still together?

Reactions: 9