Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
Was wondering if some of you could fill me in on something I’ve been wondering for a wee while…

I joined this thread around Kairo being a couple of months old, and was here for Pumagate, but I wasn’t here during the pregnancy or birth of the messiah! I joined this thread as it was constantly trending and I was intrigued! Had no idea who she was and I too probably confused her with droopy lips!

So what I want to ask is, what brought you here? Did anyone feel sorry for her or was taken in by her at the very start? Was she digging at Annie during her pregnancy? What was she like back then?

Thank you in advance to anyone who answers 😘
I didn't have a clue who she was but I do remember around the time Kairo was born seeing the post of her smiling at him holding him up whilst sat in bed and then saw his dad was a footballer
Never heard of him either TBF I thought he was probably a nobody who played for a small local team
Forgot they existed until I came across tattle (I found tattle trying to google Aaron & Talia) and then went down the rabbit hole looking at trending threads and ended up here

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Rbegum1989

Chatty Member
So many questions . Like why tubs and the trainers . Forget the Valentino’s .
They look like they got ready in the dark. And I just come back watching LI and you lot are playing such a funny game it’s hilarious

• Haha

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Ah, see, I really don’t like it 😭 I know it’s football, and this is what they do to wind the players up, and I know it’s no one else’s fault but Kyles, but if the kids heard that, it would break their hearts

Next time, I hope he thinks with his head and not his flaccid penis
I'm hoping the kids weren't there🙁 I just see it as a wake up call for him.( Also not talking about anything that's said about the kids) Didn't learn his lesson the first time with proz🤢

HEC1993

Chatty Member
The irony is they could both most likely have very successful influencing careers if they wanted to and/or be actual models, you know like real ones? They could make a bin bag look good! And they seem like actual girls girls and support eachother which will appeal to lots of brands. Annie could deffo get some deals with fitness brands after being photographed looking amazing in her gym gear every day for the last few weeks! And while heavily pregnant.

Slaggy home wrecker doesn’t quite have the same appeal but Loz made 0p as an influencer before all this anyway because she is inherently unlikable, filtered up to her eyeballs and still looks cheap and tacky. She has no style!
Annie is just effortless.

Basically what I’m trying to say is does anyone know where Annie’s oversized black puffer is from 😂 it looks super cosy (but unlike Loz doesn’t have an article written about it so everyone knows she has a £1.5k coat)
It looks a bit like the Adanola black puffer

• Heart

johndoe111

VIP Member
Remember though that Annie was still angry after the incident in Spring last year when the video came out of him flashing and cheating (because like every guy who knows he has a second love child on the way, why bother being good? If that didn’t shock him straight nothing will he DGAF)

if she’s 7 months that dates back to July being last time of her cycle and conception so probably tested positive early August.

Then Lauryn has a baby in August. In Lauryns own words she said Annie said she knew but Kyle and her mates convinced her she’s not his.

Lauryn only confirmed it after Xmas when she found out Annie was pregnant.

Remember that between August and now Lauryn has been taunting Annie with hints and then Kyle has been gaslighting her when she obviously started to piece it together. For eg as soon as Lauryn gave birth she posted initials KW. So obviously another k but also… another W surname? Then in comments said to someone THEY BOTH have their dads curly hair. And so on…

so you have someone who just found out in August they’re pregnant and then this psycho is taunting you making you think their newborn is Kyles, while also trying to recover from the March incident in the club.

Come November m, Annie is in 4 months pregnant second trimester bliss, in love again with her forgiven rat bag and totally convinced she’s crazy to think the second kids his, the taunts are just Lauryn being a psycho. And so she must’ve said she loved him then again after a few months recovery and convincing. Till Lauryn found out xmas time Annie was pregnant. Obviously by 5 months starting to show and rumours starting to go around.

There’s no conspiracy here with Annie, I don’t think she’s the kind to go along with Lauryn and Kyles lies. I believe Kyle had the d day as the birth and thought if he and Annie had another baby it might be the only way she’d stay with him if Lauryn says something when it’s born. And I guess until December it worked
Bloody hell your memory is good! I don’t remember a lot of that! Defo dedicated to the cause 😃

• Haha