Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Something along the lines of describing as an episode - he mentions episode twice and then says there was nothing of the sort , all very vague and the use of language in interview is odd but yes glazes over it but mentions episodes twice I think -
Thanks that’s what I thought, just that heat article states it was twice, nothing more. Interesting.

I don’t believe that for a second btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Flamingolegs

Is it just me or has the photo/story of the daily mail article disappeared?
It’s not on Prozza’s story or grid, nor on the Femail one 👀

Reactions: 6

HereForTheLols_

At the minute, what do you think will happen with Annie and Kyle’s marriage? Even though she said she’s taking time away from him she hasn’t said definitely divorce. Obviously, im hoping she does. But what does everyone think?

Reactions: 5

winterwalks

I thinks he’s starting to resemble Becca Edward’s because of all the work done in her face

Lottiew1

VIP Member
I just really hate her she is so cruel even to her own son
Annie deserves better I hope she never takes him back
I hope she has a safe arrival with baby four

well guys I’m away now for ten days on holiday 😀 somebody update me when I’m back I’m sure she will throw shade between now and the time I’m back 😂

Have a fabulous time 💜

catchingup2021

VIP Member
Does anyone know who the dads new wife is? Or could point me in the direction of finding her, just for a nosey 🤣

• Haha

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
I don’t think I have ever come across any woman to sleep with a married footballer behaviour like lauryn …
She really is something else instead of enjoy her kids and live a some what lavish lifestyle she is taunting his wife and destroying her own children life !!! Daily she throws shade and digs and mentions the walkers in some way she is obsessed 🤢
I agree. When it was Catherine Harding/Jorginho there wasn’t anything close to the same level of media interest and Catherine’s Instagram went private. i wonder if Lauryn has taken inspiration from the outcome of Jorginho’s situation :unsure:

Reactions: 4