Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I just can't get my head round disrespecting a child's privacy and safety, 1 minute inviting all the weirdos in the world to follow her 2 year old son, everyone will be accepted, and now she's posting pictures of him naked and on the potty, she's attracting potentially dangerous people to follow her son and she shows no care and people may take advantage of that. How can she not see what she is doing is vile?????

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Can’t believe her stories
Calling someone an idiot
Saying football is built in him
Making those women apologise for ‘hating’ on giro
She is a proper cunt
Reminding us she only eats fish yet other day showing us chicken sitting in water ( gravy)
Home made cooking because we told her change his diet
She’s a proper cunt

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Oh please tell me , what have you seen in black and white ,
So true, what was I thinking 🤔
We can’t give you proof they’re married (Apart from a JUDGE saying ‘wife’) you also can’t give proof that they aren’t married. What are you doing here?

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Have I understood this right - so because Mottram Hall said they didn’t get married there it means they’re not married ? That doesn’t even make sense ??!! Is mottram hall the only place in the whole world where you can married ? No it isn’t !
or are they insinuating Annie has said that’s where they got married and like a weirdo this person has checked ? Only 1 person I know who would care enough to do that and that's lauryn ! I would love it if they’ve let lauryn think it is where they got married knowing she’d go snooping. lauryn hun they’re probably laughing at you like we do 😂

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Annie and Kyle have to keep things as private as possible because quagmire does everything in her power to ruin any happiness that girl gets cause she’s a evil vindictive cow!!

It’s in court docs that they are married alsorts of delicious truths there

Trefl

VIP Member
The Kilner sisters ALWAYS do it better🤣 god Loz no amount of maintanance money can help you out can it - always trashy and tacky.

Sian looks to be in some nice bar or something, loz is on her way back the toilets in ‘spoons with that carpet 😂

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Obsessing over the curly hair just shows her obsession with annie and the name chains done it for me. Annie wears these and has done for years. How does somebody end up such a weird bastard in life?! 🤣🤣🤣

Thread suggestion -

Lauryn the one shag wonder, Annie must wonder why Kyle made that expensive blunder.

• Haha
  • Heart

titan22

VIP Member
ALL THE PROOF THEY ARE MARRIED OR NOTHING AT ALL !!! No wedding, no pics ,no marriage registration, no venue (Mottram Hall denied, ), no witnesses, no secret wedding, denied by him , denied by their friends, denied by him and yes
Wowsers, best mate? Are you fucking kidding? You can't even get you're facts straight, I just said lozza is pityful but so is Annie, I mean fuck me..who lies about being married ? Did you go the wedding? I guess not, because it was in the sun so it must be true? Yeah because we all know they print the truth, I just said I dislike both women, no where in the court docs do their legal team refer to her as his wife because they have
Love a bit of tattle
when did Annie ever say they were married? And when did Kyle ever deny it? Please come back with receipts to back up these claims 🥴
who rang potential venues to ask if they got married there? Who checked marriage certs? Absolute crazy stalker to do that🤔 did that person also check to see if Kyle was on giros birth certificate while they were stalking?

titan22

VIP Member
I'm totally cool about it, just because I had a different opinion , I know they are not married so no need for me to lose my shit , it's everyone losing their shit, I just said both girls gold diggers and holy hell broke loose , " she must be lozza" " she must be a journalist" " she must be ringing venues" " bla bla bla

Who said anybody rang a venue, I said "no wedding venue", jeez all I said was both women lie and I may as well have murdered someone
but Annie has never said they are married, the papers did and Kyle wears a wedding band now? Don’t see how Annie’s a liar? Unless she told you personally that she’s got married?
also how would anyone know about what wedding venue? And obviously someone’s checked the register as you said it’s not registered. Who would care enough to check all that when neither Kyle or Annie have publicly said they’ve gotten married.
I’ve not read or heard Annie saying she got married and I’ve not seen or heard Kyle say they didn’t.

you said Annie was a gold digger, she’s been with Kyle since she was 15 and it’s 15 years on she’s still with him. She would be entitled to a fortune if she left him so I dont think she stays for the money.

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
The only person abusing him is her she makes a complete arse of that boy daily that pic of the wee soul standing and Kyle on tv it’s so fucked up, adding his name to boots with complete strangers they might be half brothers but he doesn’t know them
they aren’t his family she is she needs to stop forcing the Walker on him and let him be a goodman with his actual family

FYI puma didn’t fucking call you!!! You wouldn’t know the truth if it slapped you on your quagmire looking jaw 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Its_Me

VIP Member
Unless you’re an athlete or fitness model recording yourself in the gym is utter cringe. Nobody cares about your workout. Nobody.

• Haha

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Why would they need to prove they are married ? It’s clear they try to keep their private life private so why would they need to prove anything to anyone ? Unless you know them / of them personally how do you know he has denied it and his friends have denied it? You could apply that same logic to Kairo. He’s never confirmed kairo is his but it doesn’t mean he’s not his does it just like he’s not confirmed he’s married doesn’t mean he’s not.

• Heart