Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

titan22

VIP Member
Receipts to show they are not married?, no marriage =no Receipts of anything. I didnt ring Mottram Hall and I didn't go in, but I do know the management
who said they got married there? What if the management signed an nda? Who checked to see if the marriage was registered? Who would even dream of checking these things in the 1st place?

a gold digger is someone who seeks out a wealthy man.. laurin ticks that box but 15 year old Annie definitely doesn’t. Who was Kyle 15 years ago?

still don’t know how you’ve come to the conclusion annie is a liar. Where did Kyle, his management & friends deny he got married? I can’t find anything online about it?

Reactions: 18

Mummyoftwo10

With the money she receives each month that she likes to spend on herself why the fuck does she wear the same minging pair of shorts every time she goes to the gym?! 🤢bet they ain’t been washed 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Obviously Annie's side, but don't understand what posessed her to lie about being married

He's cheated on her so many times and humiliated her, why stay with him if not for the money ? And please don't say " the kids", and what has coccyx buttons got to do with it, is anyone with a different view automatically lozza ?
She actually broke up with him when she found out, got with some other guy. She could still have money if she wasn't with him, she has his 3 kids! People work things out and that is what she has chosen to do. She's kept her family together and not let some gold digging slag ruin it. I don't understand why they would lie about being married? For who and what benefit?? You say Kyle denies it but he wears a wedding ring.

• Heart

titan22

VIP Member
why do new members never answer direct questions to their claims? And then give out that people assume they’re here to stir up sh*t or be the psycho herself🤔 please tell us who rang a wedding venue and asked did the walkers get married there🥴 I need to know who this psychotic person is

• Haha

jimginjan

Chatty Member
As if they are going to make their marriage public coz Lairen would absolutely shit her tits and cause so much attention seeking agro they don’t want their special wedding photos used in the daily fail & tainted when aligned with her pathetic insta stories / backgrid bullshit. Would be rants about not marrying one baby mama if you can’t marry another🥲& let’s face it she wudda broke her fucking neck to turn up on the wedding day, look at her behaviour after Annie’s birthday 🤪

Absolute fucking joke. Don’t blame walkers for keeping it special and private.

• Haha

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
She really is thick. It’s actually cruel what she is doing and bloody militant. 15 min potty breaks oh fuck and let him be a toddler.

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Exactly why I got blocked , asked her to think about how Annie feels been a mum for these last 7 /8 + years an having to deal with this of her constantly, I was blocked within minutes
She has created a fantasy in her head and she's the perpetual victim, not Cairo, he's a minor supporting character.

Reality challenges that and she doesn't do well with honesty, integrity or accountability. She's a thief, benefit cheat, liar and, now an appalling mother to boot.

She genuinely believes the problem is the reaction to her behaviour not what she's done because, to her, she's not done anything wrong.

She is fucking disgusting.

4FoxAche

VIP Member
We're on page 30 and the most interesting thing anyone in that family has done is stick the peelings in the saucepan with the potatoes (that they're not quite able to peel). Christ. Times are hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Tbh we never speculated

This article came out at the same time Lairen goodman was going mad in her Boxroom and making insta all about her,

Kyle has been wearing a ring
And it’s been said in the legal documents we have all read as my fellow tattlers have said

we never made this thread about Annie sweetie you did😂wtf

and who even cares ?
weirdo

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
I sometimes wonder if the Annie haters that come on here are Kyle’s old prozzies that couldn’t manage to ensnare him with a baby and thus manage a thread of their own. Lord knows there are plenty of candidates. They must be weeping after reading the documents.

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I actually find it a bit hurtful (for want of a better word) towards single parents that if anything goes wrong in their lives people that listen to that wally lauryn must think oh its my fault as my child only has 1 parent. Kids of 2 parent families also have issues and tbh we (my and my siblings) turned out well with one parent, in alot of these situation like most of the lovely caring single parents on this thread probably almost over compensate because come hell or highwater you will make sure your child is loved and nurtured (as do the lovely ladies on this thread who are good parents and have both parties involved) she needs to stop blaming a man who wanted nothing to do with her and concentrate on being a good parent on her own

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Hate to be grim reaper message from previous threads by mods

All, for the benefit of everyone and to stay out of any grey areas we cant have any information shared that compromises privacy. Even if an influencer has posted themselves pretty much making it easy to find we can't have it repeated here.

I hope you all understand why we have to take this stance. Please do report any posts you're concerned about to us.

Thanks

well done @Lucymyers again !!!! 🤣

welcome back to the shit show can’t believe we are at number 5 x

• Heart

Instahunzgo

This thread is a vibe and I am here for it! She lets the Walkers live rent free in her mind plotting to ruin their lives but we will never let her forget that she is a fraudulent, money grabbing prossie that will never ever have what MRS WALKER has. She’s a big bloated danger who will never amount to anything or achieve anything off of her own back.

• Heart

titan22

VIP Member
No wonder she needs a full time nanny she’s too busy ringing every wedding venue in the country 😂 has obviously convinced herself no wedding took place and must of heard Kyle, his management & friends deny he got married during an episode of psychosis because she seems to be the only person to hear it

• Haha