Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smol52

Chatty Member
Please point us in the direction where they have denied being married?
Kyle wears a wedding ring so it isn’t just Annie that must be ‘lying’

also wasn’t it in the ‘you know what must never be named’ documents that they were married?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

titan22

VIP Member
The obsession is scary as fuck 🙈
How can she love a man so much who
1. Was never hers
2. Never once acknowledged his son
It’s fucked up she needs help it’s gone way past funny to straight up dangerous
because she’s seriously mentally unwell. This will not end well and I truly hope Annie Kyle and their boys have security because they actually do need it with this thing running about. She’s needs locked up. She doesn’t even love giro never mind her one night stand but she definitely hates Annie

£100k for this marriage certificate 🤯🤯 who is that desperate to get their grubby hands on it. Put the diffuser down and get yourself some professional help

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Carroon me joolie must be on her holibobs and lauryn has been left to sort out her own child for once and she doesn't want to do it.

It sounds to me that poor lad must be terrified as he can't do anything right unless unhinged mami gives approval.

She really is showing what a horrible cold shite parent she is

Smol52

Chatty Member
If potty training is that hard work then clearly he isn’t ready!
He is also to young to be told you can’t have a drink past a certain time 🤯

• Sad

4FoxAche

VIP Member
I bet the nanny is Spanish. I bet she does standard hours paid for out of childcare allowance then does extra sleep in’s so Liaren can fuck off to London spending Giro’s maintenance on herself. ‘Reminiscent of winning the pools’

She would rather traumatise a toddler than spend money on nappies & show the public her child’s bare arse yet begs for CCTV. Frightening.

This fucking womens behaviour must work it’s way back to the walkers and I bet there are many group chats that mirror this thread.

She’s a running joke, her own sisters have dis-owned her, she has no real friends, her fanny stinks and is falling out (not due to child birth, due to the amount of fucking dick she’s sat on) and she CANNOT parent her son properly.

Best thing she can do is disappear quietly and get some professional help, although our tattle lives would be a bit duller 🤣🤣🤣
That post would be screenshotted in any such group chat. Superb.

Minor correction it's not just her fanny falling out from over use... it's also her bumhole.

Mention them all or none at all... we know the rules

• Haha

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Not sure what puts me about more… the pathetic editing to make her arse look bigger and waist smaller or the fact the house looks like a fucking squat …. 🤮
She thinks she’s being smug about #lavishlifestyle but she literally has extensions in, a face full of filler and whatever else she’s had done to herself. Defo not paid by her own hard earned cash.

Reactions: 19

Tatts1

Wtf is her story this morning 😂 showing the contents of his potty and saying him pooing in the night ‘is breaking me’ 😂😂😂 get a grip. Imagine her having some real life problems if that breaks her 😂

• Haha

jimginjan

Chatty Member
No wonder Giro is shitting everywhere with a diet of fucking chips and cake??? Poor thing needs some protein & veg. Liaren making an huge scene of him getting his own shit everywhere, what goes thru that womens mind?! If it’s a one off then ffs stop attention seaking, and if it’s a regular thing then stay more fucking vigilant ! Too busy on the insta burner accounts sending herself messages of support rather than checking on Giro and listen out for him needing a shit !

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Cracks me up the uproar she tried to cause over her sprogs name not being on boots of a man that didnt want him or her and he still just wears them. Shes such an irrelevant wannabe

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Why does she think anyone wants to see a unemployed bitch at gym After they’ve had all the work done
Filtered to fuk
Just go back to your shit stained carpets
She gets a tan every 3 working days yet is scared about chemicals from a jab
Make it make sense
Why would you tan that much it’s ridiculous

• Haha

titan22

VIP Member
Notice she wrote a potty in HIS room. The woman is a pathological liar🙄 she does some complaining about this miracle child. He’s a total inconvenience to her. I have never seen a mum complain so much about their only child who brought her financial independence for the his entire childhood 🙄 somebody should take that boy off her hands

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Can’t she do the constant updates on potty training on his page she claims she’s opening
I’m sure the pervs are well interested because I for one am not
These Instagram cunts do not know what privacy for children is
Lydia bright did this too fukin annoying

Unless you agree with her just fuck off basically

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Bless Kairo, you can tell he’s such a sweet innocent little boy who has a sense of humour. I guess Lauryn can have credit there as clearly you can see he’s a happy intelligent boy. Until he’s older and understands the shitstorm his mum created over just one shag. It’s quite sad to see his identity has been created by his mum already, he has to play football, he has to speak Spanish, he has to have the same initials, last name, he has to have exactly what RRR have etc he doesn’t know any different and to think he’s such a sweet boy being manipulated into something he doesn’t even understand yet is sad. Why is Kyle the hero? You aren’t born naturally a professional footballer lol 😂 Why does he have to know Spanish right now? Why does he have to copy whatever his Uncle or Dad does? I know her Dad likes football and maybe she can use that as a reason but she just wants Kairo to be ‘just like Daddy’. He’s not Kairos dad, biologically yes he is but any man can be a father. Biologically or not. Find a new man, might be a bit late now lmao who the fuck would want to get caught up with her but anyway she could have met someone new who would have loved Kairo like his own but nope Lauryn is a selfish bitch so she feels the need to stalk, harass, obsess over a man who used her just to literally HAVE SEX. It’s not even that deep, it’s just sex. Penis in vagina 😭😂😂😂😂 like if there wasn’t a law that fathers had to pay child support, she’d be on her own. But no it’s got to be all about how she can trap, use and expect someone else to fund HER lifestyle. Not poor fatherless Kairo or anything like that, for her and herself only. If you know you know, she expected someone else to clear the huge bill she created, she broke the law and still didn’t want to pay it back herself 😭😂 she wants a fresh start because poor Lauryn hasn’t had it easy and NEEDS a Monclear coat and a million pound house 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 she believes she deserves to live life like a Queen, silver spoon, sitting on her throne getting cooled down by people waving palm tree leaves in her face… unfortunately Lauryn babe you don’t sorry x

• Heart

Blairr

Chatty Member
I’ve just been listening to her episode on Mia Boardmans podcast when giro was 7 month old (yes it’s that bad I can’t find anything else to listen to 🤣)

I can’t believe the lies spouting out her mouth on that. She’s absolutely deluded. She told the made up story of when she found out she was pregnant at a routine kidney scan 🤣 and how her and Kyle discussed baby names and surnames. Getting her digs in at Annie “trolling” her. You can tell from how the tone of her voice changes it’s all utter bullshit.

She really does need sectioned doesn’t she?

• Sick
  • Haha