Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Goodman Sisters #6 No amount of Curly ellie will make her son a Walker, JDGOL ringing venues like a true quagmire stalker.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

titan22

VIP Member
Kyles just posted a pic of himself on his story with his wedding band in full view and rrr’s names on the boot🤔😂 how one pic can tell a story without saying anything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Long time lurker first time posting on this thread but I have a theory.

I tried to follow begman once when she was private and pregnant, she accepted and initially followed me back I was then blocked for no reason.

My son shares the same name, he’s a few years older , She liked a photo of his before I was blocked next thing I read on this thread was she is saying she came up with his name from money heist? She deffinately did not lol, she used my sons name and passed it off as original. I’ve never known another spelt the same ever haha she’s a lying rat

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I think she needs to update her bio lol

Lauryn Goodman
🇮🇷🇬🇧🇯🇲🇪🇸
Mummy to @kyleandrewwalker 👑
Caribbean/Mediterranean Tanning & One Night Stand Expert ✨
Planned👶🏽Dairy cow 🐮
Keeping it fake-Lies and Insults Only 💫
[email protected]
www.myshitfailureofawebsite.com

My new business guys. Sign up using my name beggymitchell you can only use the app if you use my name. Use the app and you will get shares everytime you want a bio change from me. How fantastic! You can also withdraw it all in ten years, same duration as my friendship with my best mate Kyle xxxx

I also have a swipe up link if any of you need it, ITS NOT AN AD I PROMISE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

jimginjan

Chatty Member
She is clearly traumatising this 2 year old coz she cant be fucking arsed to keep an eye on him. Dry in the day is VERY different to dry at night (my son was dry in day at 2&half and probably 3&half before night time wee's stopped) If he is shitting in middle of night then theres something wrong with his diet, 100% making out he doesnt have sweets or juice FUCK OFF HUN. She aint impressing no one ! She forgets she was posting that he has chips and a fucking fairy cake for his tea other night. Couldnt make it up!

Also.... Cant believe shes got those stinking grey shorts on agean, feel sorry for any fucker stood down wind of the leg press with the prolaps fishy fanny blowing about.

Also the house comment... jumping thru hoops ?! what for?! For someone you had a one-night stand with to gift you a fucking brand new million quid house plus 8k a month and a nanny. HAVE A FUCKING DAY OFF LASS.

• Haha
  • Heart

reetacheeta

Hey all 👋 I was a lurker on the early threads, but then got re-directed back here recently courtesy of BYG thread. Sooooo I’ve spent the last few days devotedly catching up on all the previous threads/wiki/other relevant information. My take home from it all is that we all know how utterly low these types of girl are in general- but this one is in the gutter! 😳 Also echo the majority in that she is a god awful shit mother, the worst of types, & feel very sorry for the boy.
Anyway- just to say HI - and I think il be sticking around 😆

• Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Alpha female - in her fucking dreams the begging cow. Benefit fraud & getting up the duff on purpose to a man with money under her belt. She really does talk a power of shite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Spider12

VIP Member
I’m sure lozza will spend the weekend stalking the walkers since it’s their youngest sons birthday. How dare aunty Sian want to get him a Man City cake 😂. Wee reign had to endure a lot since he was only 1 when his wee family was tarnished with the biggest, ugliest, laziest scrounger to grace the world.
Remember the other week when she said that K looks like Kyles second to youngest 🙈 He is Kyles youngest as Kyle doesn’t acknowledge K as his child (or youngest child seeing as that’s what she was claiming) 🙈 She’s causing that poor boy so much emotional damage. Imagine being constantly told your Dad this, your Dad that when his ‘Dad’ doesn’t want or acknowledge him. It’s absolutely mental that she’s like this. It’s cruel

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I was just chatting to my boyfriend of six years (sorry had to make sure everyone knew how long I’ve known him for) and it came to me how I even know of Lauryn. I saw her sister on EOTB and obviously didn’t give a crap about her or her family. But one day, I signed into Instagram and I have two follow requests. They were from LAURYN and AMELIA GOODMAN’s account. I also noticed I had two notifications and upon clicking the heart in a square speech bubble, Lauryn and Amelia had liked a couple of my pictures 😮 Lauryn also commented on one with ‘❤❤’. Now at first, I was a little naive and thought ‘Oh wow, someone I know must know Chloe Goodman’s sisters!’ So proceeded to follow them back and reply back to Lauryn with a ‘Thanks 🥰’. A couple days later I noticed that they had both unfollowed me and I was still following them. I thought ‘That’s strange, who follows someone, comments ❤❤ And then unfollows them?’ Petty me obviously unfollowed them back 🤷🏽‍♀️

True story. I literally had no clue who Lauryn was until she appeared into MY life. Cheers Lauryn, I guess. You’ve kept me entertained for the last three years. Without you entering my life I wouldn’t have found all the lovely people on your thread, so thank you. Without you, I wouldn’t have anyone to make videos of. Without you, I wouldn’t know where to get Nike socks. And lastly, without you, I would not be into football as much as I am now. My boyfriend thanks you too for that. And no he doesn’t fancy you xox

• Haha

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Recap
Still a skank
Still single
Still ignored by kyle
Still got no genuine friends
Still wants to be annie
Still obsessed with the walkers
Still cakes kairoons hair in products
Still in cazza joolies box room
Still pumps shit in her face...the bill is still footed by kyle
Still hated by chloe and amelia
Cant move cos of endo yet has been pictured numerous times in the gym in her sisters sweaty vans

• Haha

Matterbaby

VIP Member
So this is why she put the song over it… gross

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
They are not married FACT, He ,his agent and PR has denied it too, you don't prove somebody is not married , you prove they are...dont like Lozza and don't like Annie either, both Gold Diggers, both don't work and both rough as

He cheats constantly and they lack trust and love, they are 100% not married , both women stupid fighting over a rat
How is Annie a gold digger if she's been with him before the money. Have you had too many choccy buttons tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 26