Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Was just wondering if it was pay day for quagmire!! Looks like none of us are getting 100k now aw well lol!!

my honest opinion is no Kyle won’t contact him when he’s 18 I just think she will cause too much drama and he knows that I feel she could have saved her boy the heartache and embarrassment by keeping her mouth shut about who the dad was and naming him goodman just never tell a soul take him to court for cash live a comfy life and then do what she’s doing now and pretend “everything I do is for you” no one would be any the wiser and assume she earned her own cash,
He won’t be known as Kyle walkers son he’s Kyle walkers unwanted love child and it’s her fault for telling the world

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Sticky One

VIP Member
I'm totally cool about it, just because I had a different opinion , I know they are not married so no need for me to lose my shit , it's everyone losing their shit, I just said both girls gold diggers and holy hell broke loose , " she must be lozza" " she must be a journalist" " she must be ringing venues" " bla bla bla

Who said anybody rang a venue, I said "no wedding venue", jeez all I said was both women lie and I may as well have murdered someone
you said ‘no venue (Mottram Hall denied)’ so if you didn’t ring them up, you must have went in person?

also just to add, most people are joking about you being Lauryn - just chill out or it does look suss 🤣

we just want receipts that they aren’t married that’s all, we love a gossip 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Long time lurker first time posting on this thread but I have a theory.

I tried to follow begman once when she was private and pregnant, she accepted and initially followed me back I was then blocked for no reason.

My son shares the same name, he’s a few years older , She liked a photo of his before I was blocked next thing I read on this thread was she is saying she came up with his name from money heist? She deffinately did not lol, she used my sons name and passed it off as original. I’ve never known another spelt the same ever haha she’s a lying rat

• Haha
  • Heart

Instahunzgo

Notice she's no been in the gym with her manky shoes for about a week.

Them Hightops have probably made a bid for freedom and escaped manky towers and she's waiting on some equally unsuitable footwear to grace the gym
Her prolapsed fanny probably fell out on the gym floor and she’s been banned from returning 🥴

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I can’t even watch her stories it’s really not right broadcasting when, where and how he’s doing his potty. She’s so fucking desperate for attention she makes me ill.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I think I’m maybe in the minority as I think she dresses lovely, just by looking through her insta I struggled to find an outfit I thought looked bad. Of course we’re all entitled to our own opinions. Thought some of these outfits were beaut, with of course the birthday dress 😃 which I thought was stunning and I quite like the hoops lol it’s kinda her signature style.
I do however think she needs to give the fillers a rest as she doesn’t need them, there gets to a stage where it’s too much.

Attachments

• Heart

jimginjan

Chatty Member
The sister rift must be DEEP if lozza isn’t even invited bridal shopping. Bet they don’t want anything to do with her until she pays grunt & her grandad back all the loans she promised Kyle would be paying but the judge said fuck off 😅 now she’s been disowned and shamed for being a greedy smelly cunt. Lozza would break her fucckin neck to check in to a Sheffield location (if she was invited) lol but she wasn’t so that’s a shame isn’t it 🫣🤣

How can she justify spending Giros money on her own fucking face when the house looks like a fucking squat and Giro apparently doesn’t have a bed and shits everywhere coz she can’t be arsed with nappies when he is only 2. Then she saves fucking ‘highlights’ on the nonsense toilet training. Can’t get my fucking breath.

Any decent self respecting person would rent a clean modest house and keep a nice home with the 8K HUGE monthly payment from Kyle & Annie. She just sits on her prolapsed fanny while Spanish nanny looks after Giro coz she’s got ‘anxiety’ & ‘endo’ then gets better all of a sudden (£££ on pay day) & goes to London once a month to spend all the poor babbiis money on herself.

Also buns for breakfast again yet poor bugger not allowed calpol or juice 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wonder how long it is till she moves in to Kyle & Annie’s renter and starts blogging her home living and house interior design shit when we know poor Giro learnt to crawl on a carpet that is reminiscent of a mucky weatherpsoons 🤣

She makes me fucking howl she is my daily entertainment. I genuinely feel sorry for the walkers me. She’s a running joke !

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220829-175119_Chrome.jpg
its the england top for me 😭😭 looking like the desperate stalking slag groupie shes proved herself to be. The gift that keeps on giving🤣🤣 she couldve been a bit less obvious!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Jolie1988

VIP Member
For someone that sits on their lazy arse all day she doesn't half go off on one about having to get up during the night.

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I just don’t get what is wrong with her place she owns with Carron
Sleep with a footballer and be given a care package
Makes me sick
#Slag

Exactly!! She has a home why does he need to provide a house just bcz he is rich and why does it need to cost 1million odd surley a 2 bed flat is enough bet she’d stay with her mum then if that was all on offer!! should just be usual CSA if u ask me maybe stop these hoes trapping men, I would understand maybe if it was him and Annie then ofc provide her and the boys with a home ect, but not an unplanned kid from a fling!!
Same with all the money she spent under the assumption he was going to pick up the tab who the fuck does she think she is!!
Then the moaning about having to buy her own kid a pram ummmm yeah he’s ur kid u do have to provide too!! Then I’m sure it turned out the pram was actually gifted if i remember right?
Kyle has been far too generous with the greedy slapper and she still has the cheek to say he does nothing 🙈

• Heart

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
She has posted affiliate links for pants,nappies,potty, mattress protector and Drynites bed mats. Strange!
The sad picture of her naked son on the potty is in her sitting room,Lauryn put it in the bathroom so he knows where to go to the toilet, he will be pissing up the side of the sofa 😂
She has already made a highlight for potty training,you know because she is a parenting guru.

Notice she still hasn't put her boys profile in insta properly yet, bet she barely gets any followers as most people aren't weirdos following a 2 year old. She makes such a fool of the pair of them on a daily basis
Don’t forget ‘There is so much happening behind the scenes’ 😂

‘Anal Mum’ #prolapse 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
She does have a banging figure but I cannot believe she tells everyone she is married when it's public knowledge that they are not married, I don't know whats worse Lauryn thinking she's Queen Bee or Annie currently single and lying about been married , both women as bad as each other.
I dont know why youve quoted my post to make your point🤣 zero relevance to annie being married or not and i couldnt give a shit if they are or arent. All i know is annie has more class in her big toe than lauryn fucking prolapse goodman. Vile fucking trollop!!!

• Heart
  • Haha