Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
If I had 8k a month and was making extra money on top of that calling the paps on myself at every given opportunity, i'd be going on the under armour or bo+tee website and just saying "one of everything" so why oh why the fuck is lorraine exercising in a pair of shorts she looks like she's borrowed from grunt at the same time she borrowed his money, an ali express calvin klein crop top (not a sports bra), and whatever dusty high tops she can lay her hands on....very bizarre...even if you were skint you'd go to h&m active or to primark gymwear but shes not skint, very much confuses me has she got some sort of hard drug dependency?!?!?! serious question, cos im struggling for any other explanation as to why someone has so much cash yet lives like a peasant.

Her face looked exactly like this during that "workout"

ac68f11dc6d0538ad7d660f8ebeef757.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Imagine a man humiliating and making you look like a total fanny by not only ignoring you but your child and youre still infatuated with him. Shes actually fucking tragic with zero self esteem or respect for herself. I hope her 8k a months worth it because money is all the loser has.

• Haha

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
With the money she receives each month that she likes to spend on herself why the fuck does she wear the same minging pair of shorts every time she goes to the gym?! 🤢bet they ain’t been washed 🤮
Maybe her lasagne fanny dictates what she wears.. with all these prolapsed extremities she claims…..

• Haha

titan22

VIP Member
The Kilner sisters ALWAYS do it better🤣 god Loz no amount of maintanance money can help you out can it - always trashy and tacky.

she really stalks Annie & sian and tries her hardest to be like them but she just comes across as the poundland version everytime🙄
Poor giro😕where is he when mami is running around London promoting her YouTube channel and website about her exclusive pumping and mega stash of frozen milk😂

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Bless Kairo, you can tell he’s such a sweet innocent little boy who has a sense of humour. I guess Lauryn can have credit there as clearly you can see he’s a happy intelligent boy. Until he’s older and understands the shitstorm his mum created over just one shag. It’s quite sad to see his identity has been created by his mum already, he has to play football, he has to speak Spanish, he has to have the same initials, last name, he has to have exactly what RRR have etc he doesn’t know any different and to think he’s such a sweet boy being manipulated into something he doesn’t even understand yet is sad. Why is Kyle the hero? You aren’t born naturally a professional footballer lol 😂 Why does he have to know Spanish right now? Why does he have to copy whatever his Uncle or Dad does? I know her Dad likes football and maybe she can use that as a reason but she just wants Kairo to be ‘just like Daddy’. He’s not Kairos dad, biologically yes he is but any man can be a father. Biologically or not. Find a new man, might be a bit late now lmao who the fuck would want to get caught up with her but anyway she could have met someone new who would have loved Kairo like his own but nope Lauryn is a selfish bitch so she feels the need to stalk, harass, obsess over a man who used her just to literally HAVE SEX. It’s not even that deep, it’s just sex. Penis in vagina 😭😂😂😂😂 like if there wasn’t a law that fathers had to pay child support, she’d be on her own. But no it’s got to be all about how she can trap, use and expect someone else to fund HER lifestyle. Not poor fatherless Kairo or anything like that, for her and herself only. If you know you know, she expected someone else to clear the huge bill she created, she broke the law and still didn’t want to pay it back herself 😭😂 she wants a fresh start because poor Lauryn hasn’t had it easy and NEEDS a Monclear coat and a million pound house 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 she believes she deserves to live life like a Queen, silver spoon, sitting on her throne getting cooled down by people waving palm tree leaves in her face… unfortunately Lauryn babe you don’t sorry x
I've always said, why is Chloe engaged to an actual footballer and still works at her aesthetics business and Lauryn thinks one quick pump and dump means she can just be a full time lady of leisure. Baffles me, like distant family and family friends must ask her like "oh Chloe's gone back to work, are you looking for a job Lairen" how can she rationalise that!

• Heart

titan22

VIP Member
Lauren begman
must actually be something going on behind the scenes this time🤔😂 ringing wedding venues to ask if a couple got married there😂😂😂 I’ve heard it all. Just when you think it couldn’t get worse it gets worse. Laurin or jdgol need some serious psychiatric help asap.

She’ll be at the World Cup with a banner Annie & Kyle aren’t married! I rang venues so I know! I’ll pay anyone 100k of kyles money to find the marriage cert!!!!

is she trying to get one of us to find it for her🤔 tough luck hun none of us actually care if they are married or not.

Last edited:
  • Haha

titan22

VIP Member
Listen tattlers when we all saw the loved up pics of Annie & Kyle at her 30th we didn’t really it was all an illusion. They’re not together, never have been, rrr & sian are all paid actors. Nothing is real, no witnesses, no venues etc 🤣🤣

on a serious note would Adam Levine’s wife also be a gold digger since she’s staying with her cheater husband🤔

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Hold the fuck up? What do u mean kids are off limits “even” RRR??

Uv dropped urself init now defo someone from Lauren’s camp

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
she must be going without the security gates now to get this marriage cert
Who the FUCK calls a venue. Knows management there my arse. The only management she knows is the one who sacked her from her bank job. Why would she call a venue if it wasn't her? 'See Kairo. Your daddy didn't marry Annie so I'll be a walker too one day. No sit down and ill do your hair.'

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Shes honestly fucking hysterical. The walkers live rent free in that pan shaped heed of hers. She should be protecting her fucking miracle sprog instead of being depserate for any association to the man that isnt interested in either of them. Tragic tragic human being.

• Haha

reetacheeta

Why do her polls always go the same way

Who thinks my son is super ultra talented at everything

Yes
Or
Hell yes

🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
I really hope that Annie having her fling was the wake up call he needed to realise how close he was to loosing her for good so he gave his head a shake and stepped up. Added to the fact that he’d have no doubt had Lauryn stalking too, he was probably sat on a night with his head in his hands wondering what the fuck he’d done. Maybe I’m naive and he’s still a dirty dog but I really hope not

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I don't know really because she could get a decent guy , she's young and good looking
Point us in the direction where Kyle, his agent & PR team denied that they arent married then please? 😊

You said “both rough as” meaning Lozza and Annie then said in the above that Annie’s “ young and good looking” pick a side…

• Haha

titan22

VIP Member
Did laurin run out of data? Is @JDGOL still ringing wedding venues and searching for a marriage certificate 🤔🤣 where is all this piping hot tea we’ve being promised from laurin & jdgol? Giros IG will be active before any tea is spilled

• Haha

Smol52

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:
Lauryn with her prolapsed fanny… even a nip and a tuck will never make her the future mrs Annie

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucymyers

VIP Member
He isnt ready end of. Boys can take longer than girls to potty train.
" Professionals have told me hes ready" wonder if its the same professional who said the sun bed was good for endo or the one who told her she was 5 months pregnant at a routine kidney scan!!!!
Just bcos he doesnt want clothes on doesnt mean hes ready. He may have sensory issues

• Haha