Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Brand new to the thread 👋 dedicated a good 2 weeks of my life reading the Lauryn Goodman thread and it just abruptly ended and apparently thread 23 had all the tea. Feel proper let down here 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Why’s he had a nap ? I thought she cut naps when he was 2 weeks old 🙃

*disclaimer I am not against naps she is the one that said she cut them

• Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
She does have a banging figure but I cannot believe she tells everyone she is married when it's public knowledge that they are not married, I don't know whats worse Lauryn thinking she's Queen Bee or Annie currently single and lying about been married , both women as bad as each other.
Sorry, what?! Where is the proof that they’re not married?

Also, Annie is no where near as bad as Lozza. Are you ok? God, I ask for something to happen, and you turn up 😂

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Forcing it is clearly making him nervous
Oooh look at me, i’m so quirky because my son only drinks water/breastmilk and isn’t allowed chocolate or sweets 💅🏼 all hail florence nightingale.
I’d give my kid all the fucking sweets and juice before I posted pics of them on their potty and the contents of it all over Instagram!!!!!!!!

jimginjan

Chatty Member
I bet the nanny is Spanish. I bet she does standard hours paid for out of childcare allowance then does extra sleep in’s so Liaren can fuck off to London spending Giro’s maintenance on herself. ‘Reminiscent of winning the pools’

She would rather traumatise a toddler than spend money on nappies & show the public her child’s bare arse yet begs for CCTV. Frightening.

This fucking womens behaviour must work it’s way back to the walkers and I bet there are many group chats that mirror this thread.

She’s a running joke, her own sisters have dis-owned her, she has no real friends, her fanny stinks and is falling out (not due to child birth, due to the amount of fucking dick she’s sat on) and she CANNOT parent her son properly.

Best thing she can do is disappear quietly and get some professional help, although our tattle lives would be a bit duller 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

havinaneb2

swim lessons, football training, Spanish lessons and potty training and that’s only the stuff she’s shared the last few days.. he’s 2 years old ☹ Like someone else has said further up, I used to like watching her stories and basically laughing at which way she behaves when she goes off on her rants but now it’s just sad and worrying for Kairo, he just isn’t allowed to be a normal toddler. It really really kills her to accept she is just an average person. She just won’t have it, she thinks they’re entitled to more, without her being the one to provide it

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Wants a gated property and cctv etc but is showing her little boy naked on insta …. Please make it make sense! Safeguard your child you utter muppet!!!!!!!

p.s I’m the same, can’t watch her stories anymore!

havinaneb2

He clearly isn’t ready and she’s going to force him to sit there until he ‘goes’ just so she can share on instagram. She’s fucking weird. Even her genuine followers can see he’s not ready

Reactions: 20

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I was thinking the other day, why does she never share anything about her apparent Endometriosis anymore? If she actually has it, why would you stop raising awareness for it?

Molly Mae has done the job properly. People are more inclined to follow and listen to her story. She is now pregnant after struggling for so long. Her and Tommy would have been trying for a while and have been together for a good few years now. She is very careful how she words her videos because this sort of stuff can trigger a lot of people, myself included. Lauryn on the other hand has basically just insulted anyone who is struggling to have babies. Tan beds, bracelets, everything she does, does not show the true impact of this horrendous condition. In the you know what documents, she hadn’t even had that very important operation that she needed someone to pay for. Even the man with the wig said if it’s that important, it would have been an emergency or been done sooner.

Her everyday goal is to dig at and copy a family, she inserted herself into uninvited. She might share the odd crap review on those bracelets but that’s about it. She doesn’t ever share a video, or charities etc. With her 106k fake following, she could do 9000 squats for an endometriosis charity to raise money like ANYTHING ANYTHING AT ALL. But nope, she’d rather spend her life stalking the Walkers, getting everything for free because she’s such a lazy bitch. Things are never as hard as she makes out and she literally is her own worst enemy and probably doesn’t even realise that lmao

Anyway, when I first came on to this thread, I mentioned myself and my partner were struggling to make babies. Fast forward nearly two years and I’m finally on the route to getting checked. The endometriosis, PCOS journey. It’s sad and heartbreaking but after watching Molly Mae, I have a lot more hope. I’m even doing research tests and scans too to hopefully help Drs help women in the future. I have lots of prodding around tests coming up and I’m not just doing it for myself but for other ladies who struggle. It’s hard but always hopeful.

To end on a lighter note… Kurly’s hair looks like curly fries drenched in oil xox

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Kyle mate if u cave at this next court battle and pay to fix her prolapse any chance of a few extra bucks to get that jaw pushed back in 😂😂😂😂
There’s no need for that on a Monday morning 🤮🤮🤮
She’s trying to look all sexy giving me the absolute boak 🤮🤮🤮
Kyle buddy, why?!!!!!! How were u even able to get a hard on little on finish 😱

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Can’t stand mothers (inc. Lauryn) who parade their kids all over instagram, then get butthurt when a follower gives constructive criticism or says something they don’t like! If you can’t take it, don’t bloody share anything about it then!!!!

Belleboo

VIP Member
All about the natural remedies isn’t she? Well until it comes to botox and fillers anyway! Fucking clown!

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Do we know Cairos middle name 👀

Also, remember she was ‘so poorly with Endo’ she couldn’t get out of bed, but she was outted and she was actually out 😂 can’t remember where I read that though

Also, hate to be *that* cunt and stick up for her, but I do believe she *may* have got his name from that show 🙈
Then the lies at the bottom it was mutually agreed they would name him walker and she honoured that. Ffs she really loves making a cunt of herself that lassie does

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
He kicks off they all do don’t jump on insta stories for attention she really has no clue always trying to come across as normal and relatable 🙈 contradicts herself constant she’s been making out she’s ready to show his face that I highly doubt one single person is remotely interested in seeing them saying awww weirdos trying to see his face 😂😂
I find it weird that she’s got RRR names and dob on her insta that she’s saying kiaro looks like reign that she’s constantly watching RRR on Man City families that she got caught looking at who knows what else she’s up too cmon that’s creepy as fuck before speaking out on anyone else’s behaviour she needs to sort her own out

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Can’t she do the constant updates on potty training on his page she claims she’s opening
I’m sure the pervs are well interested because I for one am not
These Instagram cunts do not know what privacy for children is
Lydia bright did this too fukin annoying

Unless you agree with her just fuck off basically
This wasn’t even a negative message?! The woman is correct. She’s making out he’s not ready, so delay it. He’s only 2yrs 4mths! I’ve never had to do rewards for my kids, as they were ready. They were both slightly older, maybe a month, and rarely had accidents.

• Heart

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
I honestly don’t get the hype of curly hair. Every ‘influenza’ wants their kids to have curly hair. Ffs, might as well give them loads of bread crusts 👀😂
Coz she's that type of white woman who has to tell every fucker that her kid is mixed. And he is mixed because of the one and only mr Kyle JamaiKan Kilner, incase we had had forgotten. Heaven forbid the messiah didn't have curls.

• Haha