Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slag pants has gone quiet re the house and potential move as I think she is all gob (jaws big enough) he has offered accommodation for only a set period of time, plus she'd have bills to pay for a place that size which would run in to thousands, it's her that can't afford the lifestyle she wants, so when you think about it, if she left the confines of a spacious enough home with me joolie to live in a free rental for 16 years, she is also bleeping herself up as she won't be able to afford the designer tit she buys for herself as well as her ugly injections and then in 16 years time shes back to being fucked and unless it's wayne Rooney no high profile sportsman would want to go near her saggy 50+ fanny even for free!!
Loz is too young for Wayne Rooney's tastes, I'm afraid. In 16 years tho :unsure: ..........

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awww please say u have pics lol xx
You know what I wish I did this was like back in mid to late 00s at the Edinburgh Festival 😂😂. I cant really remember much about him apart from his micro mushroom and he had a red nike or reebok jumper to go with his red mop bucket. He was proper minger looked a bit like the plastercine man from wallace and gromit 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢 wallace and vomit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These goodman sisters need to stop with the plastic surgery and filler competition coz it’s really getting out of hand. Their faces look absolutely fucked and they are early 30’s. Couldn’t get a worse walking advert !
Is that tash or lash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion….

Lozza’s got Kairo head in a diffuser, one shag wonder is still trying to rinse the Walkers even tho the judge refused her… too far maybe ? 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion….

Lozza’s got Kairo head in a diffuser, one shag wonder is still trying to rinse the Walkers even tho the judge refused her… too far maybe ? 🤔🤣
Do I need to do a catchup cos the judge thing baffles me haha

Reactions: 1
We’re not allowed to talk about it but there’s a document online that is fuckingggg crazyyyyyy 🤐

It was wild! Like every sentence I was like noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
I don’t even think I could bare to read it again!!
Kyle was wrong for cheating a million billion percent but this tit is too far!!
The lies she’s told everyone isn’t even normal on tv in msg deals to her “followers”
Uno I wonder if any her family have read it bcz I doubt she’s told them the whole truth maybe this is why they won’t be seen with her??

Reactions: 5
That’s what is going to happen in 16years anyway may aswell get him used to it lol!
I would rather work my arse off and pay my own way feeding him Iceland and dressing him in £land knowing Iv done it all myself rather than take a single penny off Kyle she just has no self respect and thinks she’s entitled to it not even for kiaro but for herself and it doesn’t matter what anyone says she’s right and anyone who doesn’t agree with her is wrong
Exactly he is being set an unrealistic lifestyle that will not be afforded to him forever… once he turns 18 and say the money was cut off… it will be a shock to the system… plus he will probably need more money as he gets older… however that will be another court case on another day and the questions can be asked there…. What are you doing to support your son he is in full time education so you have the capacity to start work again

No not Chloe I’m just not very imaginative with my username 😂
I know but it’s lovely when we get a new member and we like to have a little joke…some of us have the same sense of humour… have you read the wiki on her ?

Reactions: 6
You know what I wish I did this was like back in mid to late 00s at the Edinburgh Festival 😂😂. I cant really remember much about him apart from his micro mushroom and he had a red nike or reebok jumper to go with his red mop bucket. He was proper minger looked a bit like the plastercine man from wallace and gromit 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢 wallace and vomit 😂😂😂
I am dead here reading this….. Ladies presenting mushroom man… legs open for full effect 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.