Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to run a business on Instagram and Chloe messaged us to ask for a freebie and we didn’t have time to get it done, with having paying customers orders to complete first. No word of a lie she followed up with us about 5 times to try to convince us it would be great exposure etc etc spongers the lot of them
What sort of product category was it?

The life of a beg, mad how the majority of 'influencers' are basically beggers, honestly it must take some brass neck and no class to approach companies and independent businesses for freebies, her exposure wouldn't reach that far and people have to make a living, it's disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve said before I’m a single Mam, I work decent hours, have a 3 year old, am a carer for my Mam and take care of (including walking) my dog. I’m buying a house, all by myself with money that I’ve earned by working hard.
Don’t get me wrong I’m knackered a lot of the time, it’s a constant juggling act, my family are great and help me with childcare so I can have breaks.
I am so bleeping proud of myself ‘cause I know what I’m about to have is mine, I’ve worked hard for it, my son will have a massive garden to play in and when the time comes will own his own home as it’s been left to him.
I don’t understand how she can be happy sat dossing about all day, we all know she doesn’t look after her child or clean her home so what the duck does the lazy witch actually do?
No wonder she’s so bitter and twisted, too much time to sit and stew on perceived insult’s, I just don’t know how she can do what she does (or doesn’t do) and actually expect to be happy
🙌🏽🙌🏽 A mother your kids can look up to and be proud off 🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve said before I’m a single Mam, I work decent hours, have a 3 year old, am a carer for my Mam and take care of (including walking) my dog. I’m buying a house, all by myself with money that I’ve earned by working hard.
Don’t get me wrong I’m knackered a lot of the time, it’s a constant juggling act, my family are great and help me with childcare so I can have breaks.
I am so bleeping proud of myself ‘cause I know what I’m about to have is mine, I’ve worked hard for it, my son will have a massive garden to play in and when the time comes will own his own home as it’s been left to him.
I don’t understand how she can be happy sat dossing about all day, we all know she doesn’t look after her child or clean her home so what the duck does the lazy witch actually do?
No wonder she’s so bitter and twisted, too much time to sit and stew on perceived insult’s, I just don’t know how she can do what she does (or doesn’t do) and actually expect to be happy
And in 16 years it will still be yours… and Quags will be back at square one, back with her mum and Kairo will be off to university with Kyle paying him direct 😂🤣😂🤣

• Heart
I hope and pray kiaro does do well and get to uni but with her as a mother I don’t see it he will rebel and go off the rails in his teens when he just can’t take anymore of his mum trying to mould him into KW 🙈
Hopefully he meets a nice girl/boy who loves him for him and he can tell both his parents to duck off shave off those curls and live his life

Reactions: 10
Lauryn would be seething if Kyle and Annie welcomed Kairo into their lives when he is an adult. Him going round to theirs for Christmas dinner 🍽 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure most of u seen the ferne McCann and Sam friars drama. I wish someone would do this with quagmire let all her arse licker see the real her, I’m sure I seen on Annie’s insta she has msgs go on girl do a lady whistledown & leak them 🤣🤣🤣
A leaked sex tape of Hong Kong too could u imagine? At the very end kyle picking up his phone and saying blocked 😂😂😂
Then when he goes for a shower quagmire climbing in the window stealing the used condom for the turkey baster later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And in 16 years it will still be yours… and Quags will be back at square one, back with her mum and Kairo will be off to university with Kyle paying him direct 😂🤣😂🤣
she will create a petition so she doesn’t have to leave as it will cause psychological damage to her 18 year old miracle and herself for raising him.
#SquattersRights
She will be a washed up hag looking like her mate L.Andrew’s thinking they look good when they don’t and still stained of whoreism for sleeping with peoples bfs and creating kids with surnames from famous men

both make me sick
#ouch #mean #18 years and still no fukin job #lazysloth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder was @JDGOL trying to find the walkers wedding venue so Chloe could have hers at the same place🤔 nothing would surprise me anymore with the trampmans

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just don’t get what is wrong with her place she owns with Carron
Sleep with a footballer and be given a care package
Makes me sick
#Slag

Reactions: 13
I just don’t get what is wrong with her place she owns with Carron
Sleep with a footballer and be given a care package
Makes me sick
#Slag

Exactly!! She has a home why does he need to provide a house just bcz he is rich and why does it need to cost 1million odd surley a 2 bed flat is enough bet she’d stay with her mum then if that was all on offer!! should just be usual CSA if u ask me maybe stop these hoes trapping men, I would understand maybe if it was him and Annie then ofc provide her and the boys with a home ect, but not an unplanned kid from a fling!!
Same with all the money she spent under the assumption he was going to pick up the tab who the duck does she think she is!!
Then the moaning about having to buy her own kid a pram ummmm yeah he’s ur kid u do have to provide too!! Then I’m sure it turned out the pram was actually gifted if i remember right?
Kyle has been far too generous with the greedy slapper and she still has the cheek to say he does nothing 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly!! She has a home why does he need to provide a house just bcz he is rich and why does it need to cost 1million odd surley a 2 bed flat is enough bet she’d stay with her mum then if that was all on offer!! should just be usual CSA if u ask me maybe stop these hoes trapping men, I would understand maybe if it was him and Annie then ofc provide her and the boys with a home ect, but not an unplanned kid from a fling!!
Same with all the money she spent under the assumption he was going to pick up the tab who the duck does she think she is!!
Then the moaning about having to buy her own kid a pram ummmm yeah he’s ur kid u do have to provide too!! Then I’m sure it turned out the pram was actually gifted if i remember right?
Kyle has been far too generous with the greedy slapper and she still has the cheek to say he does nothing 🙈
Agree he should have to pay the top tier CSA amount, which I think is something like £1350 a month.

When I worked in a call centre years ago that was more than my wage for working full time so nothing to be sniffed at for opening your legs once!

Absolutely agree that if you split with a long term partner (ie if him and Annie were to have split before they got married) the main concern should be that the kids shouldn't have to lose their way of life they'd been accustomed and there should be the potential for more but if King Kerching lived in a 2 bed flat in portslade, was dressed head to toe in pep and co at pound land clothes 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️and fed on a diet of Iceland food he'd never know any different.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Agree he should have to pay the top tier CSA amount, which I think is something like £1350 a month.

When I worked in a call centre years ago that was more than my wage for working full time so nothing to be sniffed at for opening your legs once!

Absolutely agree that if you split with a long term partner (ie if him and Annie were to have split before they got married) the main concern should be that the kids shouldn't have to lose their way of life they'd been accustomed and there should be the potential for more but if King Kerching lived in a 2 bed flat in portslade, was dressed head to toe in pep and co at pound land clothes 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️and fed on a diet of Iceland food he'd never know any different.
That’s what is going to happen in 16years anyway may aswell get him used to it lol!
I would rather work my arse off and pay my own way feeding him Iceland and dressing him in £land knowing Iv done it all myself rather than take a single penny off Kyle she just has no self respect and thinks she’s entitled to it not even for kiaro but for herself and it doesn’t matter what anyone says she’s right and anyone who doesn’t agree with her is wrong

• Heart
The face 😂 can this photo be added to every new thread 😂😂😂
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I was looking for a new picture for some refacing and omg this is perfect. She looks like she done a few lines and at the point it’s just dropped and now sitting there regretting doing that extra one 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Slag pants has gone quiet re the house and potential move as I think she is all gob (jaws big enough) he has offered accommodation for only a set period of time, plus she'd have bills to pay for a place that size which would run in to thousands, it's her that can't afford the lifestyle she wants, so when you think about it, if she left the confines of a spacious enough home with me joolie to live in a free rental for 16 years, she is also bleeping herself up as she won't be able to afford the designer tit she buys for herself as well as her ugly injections and then in 16 years time shes back to being fucked and unless it's wayne Rooney no high profile sportsman would want to go near her saggy 50+ fanny even for free!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.