Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And so it’s starts life of an influencer the new posh name for a scav…. Begging for a dress.. throwing crumbs for a magazine deal… quagmire better get spending Kyle’s money… won’t be enough to fix that Jaw.. compulsory filters when shooting the bridesmaid photos….. OMG imagine her not being chosen and it was MJ and the twin girls 🤣😂🤣😂

Attachments

Reactions: 9
And so it’s starts life of an influencer the new posh name for a scav…. Begging for a dress.. throwing crumbs for a magazine deal… quagmire better get spending Kyle’s money… won’t be enough to fix that Jaw.. compulsory filters when shooting the bridesmaid photos….. OMG imagine her not being chosen and it was MJ and the twin girls 🤣😂🤣😂
Oh is this fantasy wedding going to happen then 🤥
She will try and get as much as she can for free

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will Lauryn even be invited? I wouldn't want my sister there, crying into her Babycham that her younger sister got married but she (lauryn) couldn't because all she was, was a spaff and split. She's appalling.

She's a bully and a liar and we all know she knew about Annie. Can't cope with her.

I mean that photo shoot 'revealing' that he was a boy was the most pointless thing ever. Couldn't show his face, which is fine but why do the bleeping photo shoot? Don't they do photo shoots to show the kid off?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I asked this before and no one answered me, who’s the twins?

Reactions: 4
Will Lauryn even be invited? I wouldn't want my sister there, crying into her Babycham that her younger sister got married but she (lauryn) couldn't because all she was, was a spaff and split. She's appalling.

She's a bully and a liar and we all know she knew about Annie. Can't cope with her.

I mean that photo shoot 'revealing' that he was a boy was the most pointless thing ever. Couldn't show his face, which is fine but why do the bleeping photo shoot? Don't they do photo shoots to show the kid off?
Can you imagine it…… she will be demanding no one takes pictures of the messiah, and she better hurry up and get that nanny… Caron me Julie won’t be available as mother of the bride and selfish ass won’t want to mind her own child plus he will need a stylist for his hair

It's their dad's two daughters with someone else.
MJ always posts them…Quags acts like Kyle pretends they don’t exist

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope she isn't invited. I don't like any of them but honestly, she'll make the day about herself. It's Chloe and Grants day. 'This could be us KW but you snagged me then ran away.'

• Haha
Oh Christ can you imagine Lauryn at a wedding with actual footballers? She’ll turn up naked and literally be throwing herself at every single one of them. If I was Chloe I actually wouldn’t invite her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have never seen any celeb behave with their kids the way she does they just don’t show their faces and that’s it and mostly ppl respect that but the way she goes on and on like she some massive celeb duck even Kyle ain’t that famous I had no idea who he was until all this kicked off, didn’t know who she was either tbf!
Still not entirely sure why she thinks she’s famous, and the “paps” following her about taking pics wink wink 😂
My heart aches for that boy 🙈

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen her in RL?
I have never seen any celeb behave with their kids the way she does they just don’t show their faces and that’s it and mostly ppl respect that but the way she goes on and on like she some massive celeb duck even Kyle ain’t that famous I had no idea who he was until all this kicked off, didn’t know who she was either tbf!
Still not entirely sure why she thinks she’s famous, and the “paps” following her about taking pics wink wink 😂
My heart aches for that boy 🙈
The only time she has been truly and honestly papped was leaving court after her benefit fraud hearing.
All of the other bikini and holiday pictures of them all were taken by Caron me julie and flogged to the papers.
I have seen her in real life.Many times in fact.She is really short but not in a cute way,permanently has a pissed off face which makes her look haggard.
She has been having a lot of work done,she admitted to a lip top up and threads recently,strange she doesn’t go to her sisters salon literally within walking distance!
This is just a random list of prices of what she is spending her Giro on.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The only time she has been truly and honestly papped was leaving court after her benefit fraud hearing.
All of the other bikini and holiday pictures of them all were taken by Caron me julie and flogged to the papers.
I have seen her in real life.Many times in fact.She is really short but not in a cute way,permanently has a pissed off face which makes her look haggard.
She has been having a lot of work done,she admitted to a lip top up and threads recently,strange she doesn’t go to her sisters salon literally within walking distance!
How bleeping much does she get to spend all that? Rank

Reactions: 3
So scav Chloe has posted footage of the bridal shop, hoping for a massive discount/ freebie…. However I would be pissed off if I was the owner…. She dragged the kids with her 3 in the video.. no way can you concentrate and look at what you like with kids around you…. Oh and FYI… the shop is in……………..Sheffield

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
So scav Chloe has posted footage of the bridal shop, hoping for a massive discount/ freebie…. However I would be pissed off if I was the owner…. She dragged the kids with her 3 in the video.. no way can you concentrate and look at what you like with kids around you…. Oh and FYI… the shop is in……………..Sheffield
I bet they think that Annie got her wedding dress there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The sister rift must be DEEP if lozza isn’t even invited bridal shopping. Bet they don’t want anything to do with her until she pays grunt & her grandad back all the loans she promised Kyle would be paying but the judge said duck off 😅 now she’s been disowned and shamed for being a greedy smelly bleep. Lozza would break her fucckin neck to check in to a Sheffield location (if she was invited) lol but she wasn’t so that’s a shame isn’t it 🫣🤣

How can she justify spending Giros money on her own bleeping face when the house looks like a bleeping squat and Giro apparently doesn’t have a bed and shits everywhere coz she can’t be arsed with nappies when he is only 2. Then she saves bleeping ‘highlights’ on the nonsense toilet training. Can’t get my bleeping breath.

Any decent self respecting person would rent a clean modest house and keep a nice home with the 8K HUGE monthly payment from Kyle & Annie. She just sits on her prolapsed fanny while Spanish nanny looks after Giro coz she’s got ‘anxiety’ & ‘endo’ then gets better all of a sudden (£££ on pay day) & goes to London once a month to spend all the poor babbiis money on herself.

Also buns for breakfast again yet poor bugger not allowed calpol or juice 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wonder how long it is till she moves in to Kyle & Annie’s renter and starts blogging her home living and house interior design tit when we know poor Giro learnt to crawl on a carpet that is reminiscent of a mucky weatherpsoons 🤣

She makes me bleeping howl she is my daily entertainment. I genuinely feel sorry for the walkers me. She’s a running joke !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lauz prob excluded herself because shes too famous to go didnt want to take the attention of her sissy. Shes selfless like that you can tell and defo agree with what someone said about the wedding of the year - maximum security and privacy for cairo goodman.

• Haha

Please please please try get a sneaky pic if u ever see her again 🙏🤣🤣

Let’s be crazy here and say quagmire could live in the house she owns with her mum get a job and pay her half of the mortgage and let’s be even crazier here and say she could use kiaros maintance for kiaro!! I don’t imagine that’s a 2bed home the live in it will be at least3 he could have his own room the wee boy has been born and brought up there without security gates so he’s perfectly safe there and no need for a nanny cause his granny is there and if she wants paying 8k is more than enough, the walkers are better people than me I would rather spend 8k a month just going to court and saying no to everything cow bag asks for he’s being far too generous!! (aww imagine the meltdowns 😂)
I’m not saying don’t pay for ur kid but why is he the only one paying?

it absolutely baffles me as to why Kyle has to provide her with a home when she has one already and why she thinks it’s her god given right to take it and still demand more when she has done absolutely jack tit to provide for her miricle except beg borrow and steal and have the brass neck to tell anyone who will listen everything I do is for you son trying to kid on she’s an independent single mum which is an insult to actual single mums who have to work pay for childcare get nothing from the dads and do everything themselves, it’s an insult to anyone who works to pay their way while this lazy good for nothing prosistute gets all that handed to her for lying on her back dropping her dirty drawers and trapping someone else’s rich man!!! She won’t have to worry about energy prices or cost of living the way the rest of us will!!

I wouldn’t invite her wedding dress shopping either the way she always puts Chloe down she will be seething with jealously she ain’t the type to be happy for anyone!! And will have to have a special made bridemaid dress for her odd shaped body anyway, will she be a bridemaid? none of these goodman witches will look classy on the day cheap and nasty hoes the 3 of them, pray for grunt!! 🙏
Least Chloe has a job/business though
Why is MJ still living with them bleeping move out you bleeping leach seems to have the same mentality of her older sister wanting to live in someone else’s house, probs for free!!
Imagine the magazine deal wedding pics all smiling with those turkey teef, quagmires real face and the back of kiaros head (look blonde curls same as reign) 🙈🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Please please please try get a sneaky pic if u ever see her again 🙏🤣🤣

Let’s be crazy here and say quagmire could live in the house she owns with her mum get a job and pay her half of the mortgage and let’s be even crazier here and say she could use kiaros maintance for kiaro!! I don’t imagine that’s a 2bed home the live in it will be at least3 he could have his own room the wee boy has been born and brought up there without security gates so he’s perfectly safe there and no need for a nanny cause his granny is there and if she wants paying 8k is more than enough, the walkers are better people than me I would rather spend 8k a month just going to court and saying no to everything cow bag asks for he’s being far too generous!! (aww imagine the meltdowns 😂)
I’m not saying don’t pay for ur kid but why is he the only one paying?

it absolutely baffles me as to why Kyle has to provide her with a home when she has one already and why she thinks it’s her god given right to take it and still demand more when she has done absolutely jack tit to provide for her miricle except beg borrow and steal and have the brass neck to tell anyone who will listen everything I do is for you son trying to kid on she’s an independent single mum which is an insult to actual single mums who have to work pay for childcare get nothing from the dads and do everything themselves, it’s an insult to anyone who works to pay their way while this lazy good for nothing prosistute gets all that handed to her for lying on her back dropping her dirty drawers and trapping someone else’s rich man!!! She won’t have to worry about energy prices or cost of living the way the rest of us will!!

I wouldn’t invite her wedding dress shopping either the way she always puts Chloe down she will be seething with jealously she ain’t the type to be happy for anyone!! And will have to have a special made bridemaid dress for her odd shaped body anyway, will she be a bridemaid? none of these goodman witches will look classy on the day cheap and nasty hoes the 3 of them, pray for grunt!! 🙏
Least Chloe has a job/business though
Why is MJ still living with them bleeping move out you bleeping leach seems to have the same mentality of her older sister wanting to live in someone else’s house, probs for free!!
Imagine the magazine deal wedding pics all smiling with those turkey teef, quagmires real face and the back of kiaros head (look blonde curls same as reign) 🙈🙈🙈
So true about going to court and telling her NO at everything the entitled begging woman she is. She'll spend the full day if shes invited playing in her head what her and KW wedding wouldve been like pmsl as i doubt its sunk in yet he only used her for a ride. Shoulda woulda coulda loser loz!!!

Reactions: 8
I’ve said before I’m a single Mam, I work decent hours, have a 3 year old, am a carer for my Mam and take care of (including walking) my dog. I’m buying a house, all by myself with money that I’ve earned by working hard.
Don’t get me wrong I’m knackered a lot of the time, it’s a constant juggling act, my family are great and help me with childcare so I can have breaks.
I am so bleeping proud of myself ‘cause I know what I’m about to have is mine, I’ve worked hard for it, my son will have a massive garden to play in and when the time comes will own his own home as it’s been left to him.
I don’t understand how she can be happy sat dossing about all day, we all know she doesn’t look after her child or clean her home so what the duck does the lazy witch actually do?
No wonder she’s so bitter and twisted, too much time to sit and stew on perceived insult’s, I just don’t know how she can do what she does (or doesn’t do) and actually expect to be happy

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh is this fantasy wedding going to happen then 🤥
She will try and get as much as she can for free
I used to run a business on Instagram and Chloe messaged us to ask for a freebie and we didn’t have time to get it done, with having paying customers orders to complete first. No word of a lie she followed up with us about 5 times to try to convince us it would be great exposure etc etc spongers the lot of them

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.