Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think constantly shaming him day in day out he’s going to appear at the door she needs to get it into her thick skull he doesn’t want involved and more than likely she was told this from the beginning he has the right to choose and no one else’s opinion matters except what’s best for Kyle his wife and his sons that’s his family I’m sorry but Lauren and her son are a mistake they were not in love not in a relationship I doubt he promised her the moon and stars I highly doubt he even spoke to her again until she told him she was pregnant 🙈 he’s more than providing for kairo so shut the duck up and get on with it
Like he said himself “he feels he cannot play a part in the child’s life” and I wonder why… not because of Annie… but because of Miss Crazy Panface and the way she conducts herself… lives through social media he would never get any peace and Chloe is the same….. Grant must be glad he works away

Reactions: 12
Like he said himself “he feels he cannot play a part in the child’s life” and I wonder why… not because of Annie… but because of Miss Crazy Panface and the way she conducts herself… lives through social media he would never get any peace and Chloe is the same….. Grant must be glad he works away
If Kyle did go over to hers to see his son, you can be certain that Lauren would be posting pics of him and Cairo on her stories. She’d be praising him and dropping hints that he was going there to see her too:rolleyes: Imagine all the text posts about baby daddies we’d be getting. If I were her, I would be so ashamed that I would avoid even thinking about Annie. Thinly veiled posts about her would be unthinkable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine invited Cyle Walker round to his own house 🤣🤣🤣tragic witch
Unable to provide anything for her son not even childcare Joolie’s Doing that
Absolute prick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do wonder what goes on in that empty space at the top of her body head of hers. Is she genuinely that thick that she thinks everything is everyone else's fault and deluded that she thought that Kyle would want a kid with a one night prostitute? Or is she just genuinely just an evil cow who sits and laughs to herself that she has an income for being deceitful and doing duck all and her mum has to bring up her child

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do wonder what goes on in that empty space at the top of her body head of hers. Is she genuinely that thick that she thinks everything is everyone else's fault and deluded that she thought that Kyle would want a kid with a one night prostitute? Or is she just genuinely just an evil cow who sits and laughs to herself that she has an income for being deceitful and doing duck all and her mum has to bring up her child
Her only purpose in life seems to be trying to hurt Annie she’s just a nasty greedy waste of space and kyles biggest ever mistake I think if I had all the money the walkers have I’d have her assassinated 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her only purpose in life seems to be trying to hurt Annie she’s just a nasty greedy waste of space and kyles biggest ever mistake I think if I had all the money the walkers have I’d have her assassinated 😂😂😂
The police wouldn’t even try to figure out whodunnit😂 No use wasting resources on benefits cheats. Gravestone will read “loving mother and devoted pump and dump.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she was angling for new management/representation a few months back when she went to Peppa Lauryn pig world as she was tagging some woman in it then she had a meeting more recently with another old doll which you no longer hear nothing.

Is she ever going to get it in to her thick skull that no management company wants to work with her, she ruins it with her behaviour as she is very unlikeable and very unmarketable. She will never make any money from her lazy chosen 'career' option she has nothing to offer other than anger for another woman and a poor child who she uses as a payday thinking dropping the Walker name everywhere will get her anywhere.

This isn't the 90s early 2000s anymore when you would read the gossip in the Sunday newspaper back when Rebecca loos was shagging beckham.

Loose women are 20 for a penny these days with SM, she needs to stop thinking she's something special for spreading her beggy fish flaps to a rich man

• Haha
The police wouldn’t even try to figure out whodunnit😂 No use wasting resources on benefits cheats. Gravestone will read “loving mother and devoted pump and dump.”
Oh she’s bleeping devoted alright but not to the KW is should be 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she was angling for new management/representation a few months back when she went to Peppa Lauryn pig world as she was tagging some woman in it then she had a meeting more recently with another old doll which you no longer hear nothing.

Is she ever going to get it in to her thick skull that no management company wants to work with her, she ruins it with her behaviour as she is very unlikeable and very unmarketable. She will never make any money from her lazy chosen 'career' option she has nothing to offer other than anger for another woman and a poor child who she uses as a payday thinking dropping the Walker name everywhere will get her anywhere.

This isn't the 90s early 2000s anymore when you would read the gossip in the Sunday newspaper back when Rebecca loos was shagging beckham.

Loose women are 20 for a penny these days with SM, she needs to stop thinking she's something special for spreading her beggy fish flaps to a rich man
I remember that 🤣🤣🤣I did go on their page on the day, they didn’t acknowledge her a bit like Ann summers
So she settled for some fake Ann summers fan page she probably created herself 🤣🤣🤣
She said “ please come and say hi” the woman wearing a fukin cap ( trying to be in disguise) and the woman scared for her and famous boys privacy 🤣🤣🤣sure come say hi

• Haha
I remember that 🤣🤣🤣I did go on their page on the day, they didn’t acknowledge her a bit like Ann summers
So she settled for some fake Ann summers fan page she probably created herself 🤣🤣🤣
She said “ please come and say hi” the woman wearing a fukin cap ( trying to be in disguise) and the woman scared for her and famous boys privacy 🤣🤣🤣sure come say hi
You really have to have the world's lowest standards to cream your knickers saying hi to Lauryn begster bowl goodman 😂😂😂.

Hi everyone I shagged Kyle Walker, no pics please and respect my privacy whilst I call backgrid to take pictures for the worlds worst media outlet

• Haha
Chloe’s house is a tit hole too did mummy hoebag teach them sex positions rather than cooking and cleaning?

• Haha
Omg I thought this the other day but thought someone would drag me for saying it’s a family home lol
I have 3 kids and mine isn’t tidy all the time let’s be honest who’s it’s but it’s the clutter for me it’s everywhere 🙈 it would drive me do lally at least Chloe has the excuse she works unlike quagmire I suppose 🤨

Reactions: 11
I have 3 kids and mine isn’t tidy all the time let’s be honest who’s it’s but it’s the clutter for me it’s everywhere 🙈 it would drive me do lally at least Chloe has the excuse she works unlike quagmire I suppose 🤨
Exactly how quags house will look once she fleeces Kyle for all he has the cuntface
Absolute shithole

Reactions: 6
Exactly how quags house will look once she fleeces Kyle for all he has the cuntface
Absolute shithole
Bet her bed sheets are rotten all orange make up and fake tan smelling like digestives 😂😂 she doesn’t look like a regular washer 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Just watched her stories glass cupboard risky at kids reach !
also what Did Spanish girl just say ? I didn’t get a word of that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isla and kiaro can at least speak to each other in Spanish
Kiaro probs asking who the duck is Kyle Walker?
then Isla will be like aww ffs kiaro don’t mention him or ur mam will be talking about him all night again and how Annie stole him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They don't look like a very clean family, lauryn is probably a once a month bed sheet changer maybe longer, Carron me joolies house always looks a state like an amazon warehouse or a squat den.

There was a pair of slippers in the house once and they were honestly honking looking, I was just waiting on them running out the door on her stories

I can imagine them being those types of girls that use wetwipes to clean themselves before a 20 second tumble in an unlit car park

Absolute mingers

• Haha
  • Sick
They don't look like a very clean family, lauryn is probably a once a month bed sheet changer maybe longer, Carron me joolies house always looks a state like an amazon warehouse or a squat den.

There was a pair of slippers in the house once and they were honestly honking looking, I was just waiting on them running out the door on her stories

I can imagine them being those types of girls that use wetwipes to clean themselves before a 20 second tumble in an unlit car park

Absolute mingers
Awwww bet she’s still got the knickers she wore that night with Kyle unwashed in a keepsake box 🤮😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Awwww bet she’s still got the knickers she wore that night with Kyle unwashed in a keepsake box 🤮😂
Thinking shes like Monica Lewinksy 😂😂.

Bet she's got the whole outfit with those beggy jangle bangles hoping to summon Kyle again. The witch probably mixes potions against Annie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.