Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t the kid nearly 2, who does she have so many tubs of formula?

If my drink isn’t full enough at night it’s the only reason I will get up ever, to fill it!
My kids each got 3 bottles of water in their beds in this heat and none are glow in the dark! Thank god for begman to aff link some cheap shite no one asked for
Probably the baby boys, I don’t know his name

Reactions: 3
Oh speak to your fookin sister… she has aircon, she had a little brag earlier on her stories… I heard it’s hot… great way to alienate your followers…. And keep it real whilst trying to beg for a freebie and collab…genius child getting the tins at perfect symmetry to show the name 😠😠
She’s such a knob

Reactions: 3
She took a million pics of her sat in expensive restaurants breastfeeding last time, I assumed she was doing the same this time
That milk is for Isla not the baby it’s free so she stock piles
Hudson is on the bresss🤣

For DNA purpose really…. Let’s face it she probably only told him she was pregnant by solicitor letter as he probably blocked her way before then…. She thought she would have the last laugh… however she probably wasn’t banking on it all being through the solicitors….and expected him in court but he didn’t… and I don’t believe he has ever been to court so she dressed up for nothing… remember when she had a fit that time on the car… 🐌 snail or something we’ll we know what it was now no canaries needed 🤣🤣🤣

Oh speak to your fookin sister… she has aircon, she had a little brag earlier on her stories… I heard it’s hot… great way to alienate your followers…. And keep it real whilst trying to beg for a freebie and collab…genius child getting the tins at perfect symmetry to show the name 😠😠
This is why they are the most unsuccessful ‘influencers’ going
What a bleep she is with her tit teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Best of luck getting him out nappies if she’s sending him to bed with a bottle of water which is cool if u do cool if u don’t each to their own she needs to stop preaching like she’s the gospel on all things mother. the glow in dark bottle so making it crystal clear do it urself kiaro I ain’t getting up to make u a nice cold drink if u need it the water will be warm in this heat 🤮 but hey it’s glow in the dark 🙌🏽 lazy cow not like she’s got work to get up for!!
also thought these 2 were exclusive pumpers ?? To be a good liar u have to have a good memory but this lot are a pair of dumb assess 🤬

Reactions: 10
Best of luck getting him out nappies if she’s sending him to bed with a bottle of water which is cool if u do cool if u don’t each to their own she needs to stop preaching like she’s the gospel on all things mother. the glow in dark bottle so making it crystal clear do it urself kiaro I ain’t getting up to make u a nice cold drink if u need it the water will be warm in this heat 🤮 but hey it’s glow in the dark 🙌🏽 lazy cow not like she’s got work to get up for!!
also thought these 2 were exclusive pumpers ?? To be a good liar u have to have a good memory but this lot are a pair of dumb assess 🤬
Messiah never wore nappies
He came out the womb and was straight into boxers
The nurses said how strong he was and super advanced
The nurses also said he looks like a football star
They said his toes were… identical

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A glow in the dark water bottle pmsl she thinks she has these groundbreaking ideas when really she is jist a bleeping twit. Thought he was a genius anyway why no let him wake up and shout for some in spanish instead of some luke warm water thats been lying all night. Smelly lazy cow!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly why isn’t he calling his maid to get it or why doesn’t he run downstairs super fast to get it himself 🤣
Whilst doing kick ups

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The funniest thing about her sharing the link to her genius idea of having a glow in the dark cup is that the green one isn’t glow in the dark 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s the blue one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone tell her if kiaro eats his carrots he will see in the dark then he won’t need a glow in the dark bottle anyone else’s nana tell them that as a kid?? And also if u eat your crusts (from the bread) makes your hair curly?? If she’s reading this poor kid will be eating crusts breaky lunch and dinner 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy birthday to Larose which ofc is kind but nothing for her neice nephew or sisters nothing for her mum for Mother’s Day or father for Father’s Day🤨 any chance it’s bcz Chloe sent flowers then reposted it to her insta stories imagine being so desperate for attention than u need attach it to some poor woman who has just lost a baby 😭 horrible selfish disgusting witches if u want to show respect then they should have stayed silent on Instagram for a bit and sent msgs in private but no Chloe was posting her newborn pics same day 🤬 and quagmire dishing out the unasked for mother advice 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We’ll based on what we know of your shopping habits Lauryn how long until you own the whole stock market?

Sorry *Kyle owns the whole stock market

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good God
She. Is. relentless.
I dunno whether to cringe, piss myself laughing or die of embarrassment for her 😂😂😂😂😳😳😳.

She's an utter shambles, she has no consistency and now promoting a crappy scummy looking app.

She knows duck all about duck all, she would literally sell her own soul for 5 pence

Absolutely bottom on the swamp 'influencer' promoting the biggest load of cack

duck off you absolute filthy sponge 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.