Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fgs…no lauryn nobody is giving their child a drink of water for bed but you. Honestly how thick can you get 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fgs…no lauryn nobody is giving their child a drink of water for bed but you. Honestly how thick can you get 🤣
Thank you so much for sharing this 🙏I had no idea 😂 quagmire out there saving lives 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 This guys is why she does not have to work and deserves every single penny of that 8k duck kiaro he got his water in his cot (no double bed) she is the parenting guru fertility master the worlds 1st ever fucker to breastfeed she has ALL the answers she is the one and only …. What the fucks her name again?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Incomes the ladies “
Omg Lairen you are an inspiration thanks so much for this I haven’t been doing it and he’s soooo unsettled listening to your stories has changed my life”

• Haha
And he’s got a glow in the dark bottle and there’s a link awww duck off 😂😂😂
Some bleep giv her a gold star

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank duck for Lauryn Goodman, if it wasn't for her thousands if not millions, of children would have died of dehydration.

She really is a modern day hero, like that time she ran in a circle rescuing a drowning pram...

• Haha
Thank you so much for sharing this 🙏I had no idea 😂 quagmire out there saving lives 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 This guys is why she does not have to work and deserves every single penny of that 8k duck kiaro he got his water in his cot (no double bed) she is the parenting guru fertility master the worlds 1st ever fucker to breastfeed she has ALL the answers she is the one and only …. What the fucks her name again?
Sure it’s … some girl called lauryn. Sister of ex on the beach contestant Chloe Goodman and alleged pump and dumpee of Man City footballer KYLE WALKER 😂

• Haha
A lot of emphasis on ‘his’ room 👀

Also, 4 kids. Never have I given them a drink of water overnight. And if I did, I wouldn’t need a bleeping glow in the dark bottle. Put it somewhere they know and they go to it. bleeping eediot

When we move curtesy of the speed donor and his wife

It’s a bird… it’s a plane… no it’s a Beggy witch
Still the best things I’ve EVER seen

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Also, 4 kids. Never have I given them a drink of water overnight. And if I did, I wouldn’t need a bleeping glow in the dark bottle. Put it somewhere they know and they go to it. bleeping eediot

Honestly listen to it. Think ill look into this for when i move into the house payed for by someone else like everything else in my life. Shes honestly a bleeping embarrasment. No bleep needs advice on any aspect of life from her and if you feel you do, aim higher in life 🤨🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

When I move. I I I she is a bleep.

Honestly listen to it. Think ill look into this for when i move into the house payed for by someone else like everything else in my life. Shes honestly a bleeping embarrasment. No bleep needs advice on any aspect of life from her and if you feel you do, aim higher in life 🤨🤣
I’m just so glad it’s not hers to live in forever. She will get evicted pronto. I’m sure that will be the day Annie finally shows up and films her on her last day of funding from her employers. 😆😆. The way she filmed the Tesco employee. She not afford the removal costs tho since daddy won’t wanna pay hahaha bin bags and wheelbarrows galore 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck Kyle here comes another invoice she wants a place with air con
She wrote this to herself so she can show you receipts that it’s needed
woman face bleep

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck Kyle here comes another invoice she wants a place with air con
She wrote this to herself so she can show you receipts that it’s needed
woman face bleep
Wish I got knocked up by a footballer if he’s paying for air con!!

• Haha

I thought it was standard that EVERYONE took some sort of liquid to bed with them 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Probably because I dehydrate so much due my crohns, I've always got a bottle of water stuck to me. I even have spare bottles in the boot of my car am that paranoid about my mouth going dry.

The thought of not having juice or water next to my bed at night is giving me anxiety 🙈🙈🙈

This will be fun when she moves. Place will be covered in a film of dirt and cobwebs within weeks and she ll say its to give the place ambience because she's a skank

• Haha
I thought it was standard that EVERYONE took some sort of liquid to bed with them 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Probably because I dehydrate so much due my crohns, I've always got a bottle of water stuck to me. I even have spare bottles in the boot of my car am that paranoid about my mouth going dry.

The thought of not having juice or water next to my bed at night is giving me anxiety 🙈🙈🙈

This will be fun when she moves. Place will be covered in a film of dirt and cobwebs within weeks and she ll say its to give the place ambience because she's a skank
Sometimes I take a drink to bed with me, but never bloody drink it. I end up weeing 5x a night 😂😂
My eldest boy stops drinking at a certain point as he very rarely wees the bed, and it’s a nightmare having to change the top bunk 😂
Don’t mean to go all ‘mummy’ but you shouldn’t leave water in your car and drink it because if the chemicals from the plastic

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t surprise me if Cairo will stay living at casa del shithole with carron while Loz moves into the mansion.
His own room now 🤔 she doesn’t even care that she outs her own lies🥴
Poor Cairo hasn’t a hope I’d say she does the bare minimum with him. She looks in pain having to interact with him🙄
I’d love K&A to get full custody ina few short years and for Loz to lose everything. Loz has already stated she’s not fit to be a mum, she’s only fit for the bin at this stage😂she wouldn’t even be worth recycling

• Heart
  • Haha
Sometimes I take a drink to bed with me, but never bloody drink it. I end up weeing 5x a night 😂😂
My eldest boy stops drinking at a certain point as he very rarely wees the bed, and it’s a nightmare having to change the top bunk 😂
Don’t mean to go all ‘mummy’ but you shouldn’t leave water in your car and drink it because if the chemicals from the plastic
Oh I'd never leave plastic bottles in the heat. I have metal steel type ones. Its more in the winter I may have plastic ones as I keep thinking I'm going to breakdown in the snow and the AA won't be able to get to me.

Not that I would drive in heavy snow but my imagination and anxiety is off the scale 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Awwww bet she’s still got the knickers she wore that night with Kyle unwashed in a keepsake box 🤮😂
For DNA purpose really…. Let’s face it she probably only told him she was pregnant by solicitor letter as he probably blocked her way before then…. She thought she would have the last laugh… however she probably wasn’t banking on it all being through the solicitors….and expected him in court but he didn’t… and I don’t believe he has ever been to court so she dressed up for nothing… remember when she had a fit that time on the car… 🐌 snail or something we’ll we know what it was now no canaries needed 🤣🤣🤣

Oh speak to your fookin sister… she has aircon, she had a little brag earlier on her stories… I heard it’s hot… great way to alienate your followers…. And keep it real whilst trying to beg for a freebie and collab…genius child getting the tins at perfect symmetry to show the name 😠😠

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
For DNA purpose really…. Let’s face it she probably only told him she was pregnant by solicitor letter as he probably blocked her way before then…. She thought she would have the last laugh… however she probably wasn’t banking on it all being through the solicitors….and expected him in court but he didn’t… and I don’t believe he has ever been to court so she dressed up for nothing… remember when she had a fit that time on the car… 🐌 snail or something we’ll we know what it was now no canaries needed 🤣🤣🤣

Oh speak to your fookin sister… she has aircon, she had a little brag earlier on her stories… I heard it’s hot… great way to alienate your followers…. And keep it real whilst trying to beg for a freebie and collab…genius child getting the tins at perfect symmetry to show the name 😠😠
Oh my god she did not post that aircon pic with the cuntish comment 🤦‍♀️ These sisters are something else! Bragging whilst always on the beg …. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Isn’t the kid nearly 2, who does she have so many tubs of formula?

If my drink isn’t full enough at night it’s the only reason I will get up ever, to fill it!
My kids each got 3 bottles of water in their beds in this heat and none are glow in the dark! Thank god for begman to aff link some cheap shite no one asked for

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.