Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s everyday with this witch 🙈 every bleeping day 🙈 she really does live on her own planet and believes all her own bullshit … think she’s booking herself a ticket to Houston seen kyles en route with Man City 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so fukin full of tit ?
Why wasn’t she thinking of that when she was demanding money before peanut was born
She’s a fukin internet sensation liar

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Even dressed head to toe in the best she would still look like kat slater even her hair looks brassy just cheap looking
I said this about our esteemed (ha fuckin ha) first minister Nicola Sturgeon, could dress her in head to toe Dior Couture and she’d still look like a pile of shite. No style.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I said this about our esteemed (ha fuckin ha) first minister Nicola Sturgeon, could dress her in head to toe Dior Couture and she’d still look like a pile of shite. No style.
Haha wee Nic Krankie and Lauryn I think am Elle Woods begman

Fannies

The pair of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
not too sure what I did notice is a few mistakes tho like he will be in school 2024 wish Kyle’s legal team would challenge this
I had another read today tbh just in utter shock
I honestly don’t think it matters how Much someone earns these women sleeping with men for cash babies need to be stopped
Your honour should ask what was your plan
Simple as that
They will soon stop
Lairen isn’t the. First and she won’t be the last I just think it’s pure greed
Annie must be fuming tho because for 16 more years of this prick getting something she calculatedly planned her social media days won’t last long

Does anyone on here child have a nanny up until university age ? Asking for a friend
What would someone need to Google to find what your reading ? ;)

What would someone need to Google to find what your reading ? ;)
found it. Wow there is airing your dirty laundry and then there is telling a one night stand and his wife that you have piles ffs :ROFLMAO:😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t recall a single mother fucker EVER claim quagmire to be their girl never mind their ride or die 😂😂
Obviously another dig at Annie 😴😴😴 is there anything more ironic than this girl posting all this tit thats clearly directed to her one night stand and his wife.. when they are the ones that are paying a hefty wee retainer fee to her each month along with providing her with a home 🤣 it's the audicty for me, constants digs at them yet she would be nothing without them. They contribute more financially to kairos upbringing more than you ever could lauyrn so why not just go enjoy your miracle child ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t recall a single mother fucker EVER claim quagmire to be their girl never mind their ride or die 😂😂
She’s the worlds greatest muppet. She claims friends as rides or die too 😂. Kyle ain’t claimed u even as a one night stand skank haha

• Haha
Does she even realise how thick she sounds, aye lauryn you have so much dignity shagging a man with money with the intention of getting pregnant when he already has a family then splashes everything all over sm and the media, she's a wee nothing.

She also has nothing else to give other than shading a woman she hurt.

Pathetic

Loser

Wait until Cairo fucks off away from his nutcase mother and she will be absolutely skint calling the dm to do stories of her taking the bins out in her pants approaching 50.

Will laugh so hard when karma slaps that pan face even harder

• Haha
I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread😭😭
😭
We have discussed what will become of Lauren in 16 years. I have had a thought. What if old, expired breastmilk is not the only thing that she’s keeping in that crusty chest freezer of hers. She’s just the type to have saved a container of Kyle’s sperm for a rainy day. In 16 years she may well be having another miracle child 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Just letting everyone know it was last time she seen any action 😂😂 She really needs to purchase a vibrator and shut the duck up doesnt she realise she’s an absolute laughing stock she makes me cringe every single post any normal woman would absolutely hate Kyle for what he’s done she hero worships him it’s fucked up she has never ever publicly admitted to sleeping with her or knowing her never mind having a child with her my pride just wouldn’t allow this behaviour!! At what point can the police step in?

Reactions: 10
She’s the worlds greatest muppet. She claims friends as rides or die too 😂. Kyle ain’t claimed u even as a one night stand skank haha
I was thinking surely her “day 1s” need to check their boundaries as she abuses everyone in her life. Like her sisters boyfriend and her grandparents. Maybe they should check their boundaries

Reactions: 10
Clearly Laurens boundaries don’t include not jumping into bed with another womans man 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.