Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm ladies boundaries I knew was not shagging men in relationships whilst dangling bangles all throughout the flight
Could be wrong tho

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, if KW was involved, she would HATE it.
Also, she does not care anymore, because she has her monthly child maintenance a month! Who could complain about that?!
Clearly does care. Not about her meal ticket but she has her thousands and still had to keep him. She is dying to be able to walk away like Kyle but can’t risk losing her salary. She has custody of her kid but paps him off to her nanny and who the duck begs for a nanny 24hrs per day until an adult is in uni. A scrounging dirt bag only.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, if KW was involved, she would HATE it.
Also, she does not care anymore, because she has her monthly child maintenance a month! Who could complain about that?!
1. Give us the option to respond fukin 👀is pathetic
2. You do care you bleep face hence why your whole day is dedicated to a one night seedy romp that you have marked in your calendar annually
Allegedly your miracle baby but you wouldn’t have wanted him if his dad was poor
#facts
3. Your mother travels with you 🤣🤣🤣so your can pretend you’re a doting mother for couple insta pics when reality is you want her with him so you can piss off and she has Ciaro more than you do
And she charges you to have her own grandchild
Anyway enjoy your Sunday Lairen you unrelatable bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lauryn prolapse trapaman goodman posting about dignity and boundaries, ive seen it all now. As someone said why does she not despise kyle because lets face he takes the complete piss out of her by not publicly acknowledging her or her sprog but shes still utterly obsessed by him whilst hating on his long term partner now wife as if she stood in the way of her playing happy families with him pmsl. She was just a shag she needs to let that penetrate, pun intended🤣 Its extremely sad and cringey behaviour. Shes an absolulte skidmark on society.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Let’s not pretend that if Kyle Walker showed her the slightest bit of attention she wouldn’t be wetting her knickers! The lass is miserable the famous, rich footballer doesn’t want her or her kid and she’s bitter as duck hence all these daft digs especially towards the woman who has it all .. Annie! You’re a bleep Lozza now shut up and duck off!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lauryn and her sad wee nothing life, sat scrolling through memes looking for ones to shade Kyle and to be honest by this point 3 years on no one actually cares. It's just quite amusing to watch her silly little court jester life.

For someone who has one palmed off child, no job, no skills or hobbies she should really try and enrich her life. I've barely been online as I went down an Oscar Wilde rabbit hole and downloaded his complete works which is over 3000 pages and the joy it's brought me lately is just wonderful, then you have empty headed lauryn whose only reading is a one sentence meme about custody, she's a rather sad, void, individual

Reactions: 13
She’s not gonna stop till they give her some recognition…she got the cash cow for the next few years. She has got more than most of us materialistically…she’s gonna be old, bitter and alone just with no money.

Reactions: 12
I think lauryn is desperate for a reaction. Kyle has never once acknowledged the situation publicly which just makes her look more of a wally than she already is

Reactions: 9
Lauryn prolapse trapaman goodman posting about dignity and boundaries, ive seen it all now. As someone said why does she not despise kyle because lets face he takes the complete piss out of her by not publicly acknowledging her or her sprog but shes still utterly obsessed by him whilst hating on his long term partner now wife as if she stood in the way of her playing happy families with him pmsl. She was just a shag she needs to let that penetrate, pun intended🤣 Its extremely sad and cringey behaviour. Shes an absolulte skidmark on society.
A skid mark on society this might be my fav thing said about her 😂😂

She will never ever in a million years get another bf ever no man would go near her now
We have said it before I will say it again kyle must be some shag that she puts that above her own child 🙈

• Haha
He does have custody of his kids?? 😂😂💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she think constantly shaming him day in day out he’s going to appear at the door she needs to get it into her thick skull he doesn’t want involved and more than likely she was told this from the beginning he has the right to choose and no one else’s opinion matters except what’s best for Kyle his wife and his sons that’s his family I’m sorry but Lauren and her son are a mistake they were not in love not in a relationship I doubt he promised her the moon and stars I highly doubt he even spoke to her again until she told him she was pregnant 🙈 he’s more than providing for kairo so shut the duck up and get on with it

Reactions: 13
Must be sad tho the last man you’ve slept with wouldn’t spit in you if you were on fire.

she would love to bump into him
And he would hate to see her again
I wonder how many texts she sent him after Hong Kong with peanut in her belly tryna remain ‘ friends of 10 years’
Keeping him close because she knew once she had broken the news to him she would be blocked 🤣
Wonder if he changed his number
It was that moment then he knew miss infertile had tricked him

• Haha
Her cobbled arse and saggy bucket fanny do more coparenting than that creature

• Haha
right I’m gna need to report Chloe to Instagram I need to stop seeing her and grunts teef before bed 😱 bleeping Cheshire cats 😭😭😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.