Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can Delete what she likes the internet does not sleep😂😂😂😂” I have no words “ *proceeds to write a lengthy essay*
This is what they mean any contact or no contact she’s straight onto social media it’s embarrassing
Surely he would have some sort of restraining order against the attention seeking midsized gold digger

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why does everything she wears look fake? I’d swear it was if I didn’t know she was getting 8k a month!
The gold VCA bracelet then the silver dogtag round her neck is just an abomination. And can she not find clothes that actually fit her properly she’s about 2ft tall but everything is too small on her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does everything she wears look fake? I’d swear it was if I didn’t know she was getting 8k a month!
The gold VCA bracelet then the silver dogtag round her neck is just an abomination. And can she not find clothes that actually fit her properly she’s about 2ft tall but everything is too small on her.
Even dressed head to toe in the best she would still look like kat slater even her hair looks brassy just cheap looking

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know what pisses me off is she’s had a lot of work done face and body
Puts on PLT suit as she’s dying to be brand ambassador it’s pathetic
Trying to look relatable “ doing this for us all”
No you ain’t
Also seen her on taylor wards comments
Taylor follows Lauryn and Annie
She obviously thought she was the next taylor and she’s far away from that as possible
Every-time she goes missing online I’m pretty sure she’s getting work and recovering
2ft nothing 🤣

Reactions: 12
Can’t polish a turd. The gear could be fake actually as I’m sure VCA don’t do a bracelet that’s onyx and mother of pearl mix 🤔 Etsy special.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely can’t polish a Turd
Who remembers our chant last year
Lauren goodman we know what you are 🤣

For the blocked and yes I did re follow temporarily 🤣
What else can we add to your cv
Wouldn’t be anything about honest work x
How to earn 8k a month, be mortgage free & get a brand new car all for just 30 seconds worth of work 😂 follow Lauren trampman for more info

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s all this new money shite. People are getting money for selling shite or shagging rich people and getting a decent amount of child support
I have 2 rich uncles, and you would never know, because they don’t go around splashing the cash. My dads also well off, and you would never tell
It’s this younger generation who think they have to have all the Gucci/Versace/Diamond encrusted dog collars in the world and that shows their wealth. In reality, they look stupid as duck. They all need to be humble about it, but they all have to brag 🤢

Reactions: 15
I can’t get over these morons coming to her for breastfeeding advise or parenting advise ur health visitor does this for you, qualified professional 🙈
I’m having myself a bottle of rose 🙌🏽 Mega shite week hope all u lovely’s are having a nice Friday night also quagmire is a bleep 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Annie and sian have started the renovation of their new salon. It's going to be huge. I don't think Lauryn will be welcome but I might be wrong 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lairen wouldn’t know an honest day work if it slapped her in the face
Couldn’t even hang onto the one legit job she had
#Criminal
“ filled in the forms wrong my parents were going through a divorce” behave Lairen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t get over these morons coming to her for breastfeeding advise or parenting advise ur health visitor does this for you, qualified professional 🙈
I’m having myself a bottle of rose 🙌🏽 Mega shite week hope all u lovely’s are having a nice Friday night also quagmire is a bleep 😂
I swear that bleep is beyond obsessed with annie,
Shes changing the whole shape of her face to resemble her. Annies naturally sultry looking then we have this desperado pumping her mush full of about 10ml of filler to try look like her. Then the name chains, dont even get me going. Annie has wore similar for years. Its not right!! Shes a weirdo

• Haha
She’ll dye her hair black or dark at some point to resemble her idol Annie no doubt

Reactions: 14
Annie and sian have started the renovation of their new salon. It's going to be huge. I don't think Lauryn will be welcome but I might be wrong 😅
That’s nice that they’ll have a business together. Didn’t realise that Annie was into the doing hair,nails, etc as well. It’s always nice when family have similar interests. That is not meant as encouragement for Lauren to push that poor boy into football if he doesn’t want it.

That’s nice that they’ll have a business together. Didn’t realise that Annie was into the doing hair,nails, etc as well. It’s always nice when family have similar interests. That is not meant as encouragement for Lauren to push that poor boy into football if he doesn’t want it.
Since we have said on here she forces football on him she writes “ things could change who knows” * continues to write 200 things Ciaro does daily that shows you why he’s the next Cyle Walker *

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For the blocked me again #shameless
I think we would all say that after…I’ll leave the rest to you guys
Happiness is the real rich when you get up the duff to a rich man and act like an entitled duck

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.